World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements HideMyAss
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids

Shoutbox

Anabolic Steroids Up to date Anabolic steroids cycles. The most mature and trusted provider of Anabolic Steroids information

Old 12-05-2017, 04:11 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,269 Times in 2,694 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
AAS Elders Advice Thread

We have a wealth of older experienced users at this site, probably more than any other site on the web. So I am opening this thread so that visitors, new members, young weight training athletes and guests can come to and ask the true veterans for their thoughts. This is a unique community. We probably have 30 or more members, mostly regulars that are over 40, many over 50 and even a few that are over 60. That means we have guys ( and a lady or two) on this that have been in the mix since the 1970s! That's right, the 1970s!. So when Arnold and Franco and the gang were making Pumping Iron some of our members were already in the gym hoisting weight overhead and pounding out deadlifts and squats getting big and strong.

So we have history here. Many have been through the gauntlet going through periods of very moderate use and eventually getting carried away into some daring experiments. Many of us have sen some of those experiments go arye.. like really arye.. like heart attack arye.. like kidney failure arye. Then some of us have figured out some pretty neat protocols and diet strategies. Others of us are MMA or other martial arts guys that use a bit differently for athletics. Still others have moved through periods of life going up 80 lbs of muscle gains and then shifting to a different phase of like where HRT is in place and health and fitness are the main focus.

We can definite offer some thought on common (and not so common) topics. Some areas are:

1. Setting up a proper cycle
2. Listening to your body for dialing in your use.
3. Avoiding side effects
4. Avoiding side effects without ancillaries
5. Pushing the envelope relatively safely
6. Minimizing loss of quality gains
7. How to realistically come off for long periods and regain HPTA function
8. Moving from Athletic use to anti aging
9. New compounds and how they might fit
10. Avoiding joint pain and restoring joint health

So go ahead and ask your questions and if you are a guest join up and contribute. Very few questions are stupid ones and we are older and have more mature attitudes than what one might find on the average board.

Last edited by Glycomann; 12-05-2017 at 04:13 PM.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Glycomann For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (12-06-2017), cockswole_gentlemen (12-10-2017), DaSarge (12-06-2017), Friggemall (12-06-2017), Jester (12-06-2017), millenium girl (12-07-2017), myosaurus (12-07-2017), TommyD (12-06-2017), trafficdodger (12-07-2017), trip (12-06-2017), wanabe (12-06-2017)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 12-05-2017, 06:44 PM
I'm really Acneman Jr..... you can call me baby acne or backne

Thanked 1,781 Times in 1,399 Posts
acneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond repute
my knowledge is much narrower than the man above but im in to help on this one if clyco is ok with it. i have some knowledge of the game in older gentlemen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSarge View Post
I like guns and acneman...:)...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
Acne, your troll is epic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
You are deranged. The worst on the board. Seek help.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to acneman For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (12-06-2017), Friggemall (12-06-2017), Glycomann (12-05-2017), Jester (12-06-2017), trip (12-06-2017), wanabe (12-06-2017)
Old 12-06-2017, 07:03 AM
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,524 Times in 1,263 Posts
trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
Nice Thread Glyco.

I am 60 years of age. Bought my first IRONMNAN magazine age 10, 1968.

Immediately ordered Charles Atlas Dynamic Tension series, all of one buck and a self addressed stamped envelope. And what did I recieve, pamphlets saying pay 50 bucks for the secret. When the 7th offer came for 7 bucks, I bit, well worth it, IMHO.

In 1985 ordered Dan Duchaine's, Underground Steroid Book.

Started Training at age 15, pretty much never stopped, so that's 45 years of been there done that........pretty much tried everything training method ever written, every supplement ever designed, and have 3 mild cycles and a 2 year hrt run under my belt.
All excpet for first cycle in 1988, extensively researched.

Hope That Helps
Good Luck
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to trip For This Useful Post:
Friggemall (12-06-2017), Glycomann (12-06-2017), wanabe (12-06-2017)
Old 12-06-2017, 07:35 PM
Friggemall Friggemall Is Off Line

Thanked 3,198 Times in 2,314 Posts
Friggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond repute
Very well said Glycomann. We are here to help. We truly care about the people that come here and we do our best to make everyone welcome and ask questions, seek knowledge and participate without fear of being talked down to or made to feel bad for asking. We are here to help, not sell you something, or take advantage of anyone like some places, matter of fact take advantage us...our experience and knowledge base is here for everyone to gain from.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Friggemall For This Useful Post:
acneman (12-06-2017), Glycomann (12-06-2017), wanabe (12-06-2017)
Old 12-06-2017, 11:04 PM
bigtex bigtex Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

bigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by trip View Post
Nice Thread Glyco.

I am 60 years of age. Bought my first IRONMNAN magazine age 10, 1968.

Immediately ordered Charles Atlas Dynamic Tension series, all of one buck and a self addressed stamped envelope. And what did I recieve, pamphlets saying pay 50 bucks for the secret. When the 7th offer came for 7 bucks, I bit, well worth it, IMHO.
DAMN! Finally someone who knows who Charles Atlas is. Hey, remember the Bullworker?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigtex For This Useful Post:
trip (12-08-2017), Vworacle (12-08-2017), wanabe (12-06-2017)
Old 12-06-2017, 11:22 PM
wanabe wanabe Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

wanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone above has way more knowledge than me listen to them all brothers...
The Following User Says Thank You to wanabe For This Useful Post:
trip (12-08-2017)
Old 12-07-2017, 05:08 AM
Community Veteran

trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
DAMN! Finally someone who knows who Charles Atlas is. Hey, remember the Bullworker?
I bought one, green handles...age 15, same year i got my cement weight set
Old 12-07-2017, 07:26 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,269 Times in 2,694 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
One of my friends lost a tooth with that thing!

Last edited by Glycomann; 12-07-2017 at 07:28 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Glycomann For This Useful Post:
trip (12-08-2017)
Old 12-07-2017, 09:35 AM

Thanked 3,147 Times in 2,500 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by trip View Post
I bought one, green handles...age 15, same year i got my cement weight set
I still have two of my origionals. Ive had them longer than my wife...lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20171207_070719.jpg (73.5 KB, 14 views)
trip (12-07-2017)
Old 12-07-2017, 01:22 PM
Community Veteran

Hoarder, lol
The Following User Says Thank You to trip For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (12-07-2017)