World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Bodybuilding Peptides and Insulin

Bodybuilding Peptides and Insulin Discuss peptide cycles, doses, how to mix HGH, IGF-1, MGF, Insulin and many other anabolic Peptides

Old 05-31-2020, 08:57 AM
CISCO CISCO Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

CISCO is a splendid one to beholdCISCO is a splendid one to beholdCISCO is a splendid one to beholdCISCO is a splendid one to beholdCISCO is a splendid one to beholdCISCO is a splendid one to beholdCISCO is a splendid one to beholdCISCO is a splendid one to beholdCISCO is a splendid one to beholdCISCO is a splendid one to beholdCISCO is a splendid one to behold
TB500 for dry eyes ?

Hello guys

Have been away from the forum but when the doubt comes i know where to come =)

Does anyone had any experience with this ? I had a lil problem in my right eye a Macular Burn because of a HPS lamp thats why im considering using this TB500 for this dry eye and macular burn i had.

Thanks fam
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 06-23-2020, 10:26 AM
CISCO CISCO Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

CISCO is a splendid one to beholdCISCO is a splendid one to beholdCISCO is a splendid one to beholdCISCO is a splendid one to beholdCISCO is a splendid one to beholdCISCO is a splendid one to beholdCISCO is a splendid one to beholdCISCO is a splendid one to beholdCISCO is a splendid one to beholdCISCO is a splendid one to beholdCISCO is a splendid one to behold
This very interesting to read about TB500 for dry eyes.

Just check this link out

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4445951/

Thanks
Old 06-23-2020, 03:28 PM
AlphaMale AlphaMale Is Off Line
Community Veteran

AlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond repute
Iím using TB-500 right now for treatment of lower back injury but I gotta say...my eyes have been watering all day since I dosed earlier and I was wondering why it wouldnít stop for hours.
Interesting read for sure.
Old 06-23-2020, 06:45 PM
CISCO CISCO Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Hey buddy

Are you taking IM or SubQ ?

In this article they made a eye drop solution with 0,01% TB500 and test it out for a month i think. It will be very interesting if someone knows how to make a proper eye drop solution

Thanks for the reply !

Last edited by CISCO; 06-23-2020 at 06:51 PM.
Old 06-23-2020, 10:59 PM
AlphaMale AlphaMale Is Off Line
Community Veteran

AlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CISCO View Post
Hey buddy

In this article they made a eye drop solution with 0,01% TB500 and test it out for a month i think. It will be very interesting if someone knows how to make a proper eye drop solution

Thanks for the reply !
I’m pinning Sub Q daily and I must say it’s done wonders for my back pain and in a short period of time, too.

I bet TB-500 eye drops would work well if the smart people can come up with an effective eye solution.
I’ve used other peps such as MT-2 and PT-141 which also gave me watery eyes but they also made my eyes noticeably bloodshot like as if I was high on pot.
TB-500 doesn’t make my eyes red, just watery.

Last edited by AlphaMale; 06-23-2020 at 11:03 PM.
Old 06-24-2020, 03:47 AM
CISCO CISCO Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaMale View Post
Iím pinning Sub Q daily and I must say itís done wonders for my back pain and in a short period of time, too.

I bet TB-500 eye drops would work well if the smart people can come up with an effective eye solution.
Iíve used other peps such as MT-2 and PT-141 which also gave me watery eyes but they also made my eyes noticeably bloodshot like as if I was high on pot.
TB-500 doesnít make my eyes red, just watery.

LOL AlphaMale i got this dry eyes and also a burned macula because of the HPS Lamps that was a year ago macula is ok for now but the dry eyes is a pain in the ass must have strong eye drops with hilauronic acid 0,5% solution all the time.
Old 06-24-2020, 05:58 AM

Thanked 4,340 Times in 3,324 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CISCO View Post
Hey buddy

Thanks for the reply !
I think i would use a sterile eye wash to reconstitute the TB500. Buy a sterile vial, spray some saline eye drop into the vial. Open the TB500 and drop in the puck swirl until in suspension. Maybe use a slin pin to suck up the solution and squirt it back in the eye drop vial. sterile eye wash: $5 at pharmacy

i know sounds like a caveman and not very scientific but firth thing that comes to mind. OR, just squirt the desired amount into the vial with the puck and draw it out with a syringe, remove pin from barrel and take one drop. the question is how to determine how many MCG are in one drop.

this is where smarter guys come in.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
The Following User Says Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
AlphaMale (06-24-2020)
Old 06-24-2020, 08:24 AM
CISCO CISCO Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
I think i would use a sterile eye wash to reconstitute the TB500. Buy a sterile vial, spray some saline eye drop into the vial. Open the TB500 and drop in the puck swirl until in suspension. Maybe use a slin pin to suck up the solution and squirt it back in the eye drop vial. sterile eye wash: $5 at pharmacy

i know sounds like a caveman and not very scientific but firth thing that comes to mind. OR, just squirt the desired amount into the vial with the puck and draw it out with a syringe, remove pin from barrel and take one drop. the question is how to determine how many MCG are in one drop.

this is where smarter guys come in.
Actually sounds very good to me buddy thanks for the help
The Following User Says Thank You to CISCO For This Useful Post:
jipped genes (06-25-2020)
Old 06-29-2020, 01:03 PM
HonestRep HonestRep Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

HonestRep is on a distinguished road
Could you use bacteriostatic water with it? Sorry if i come off as dumb but I don't know much about this.
Old 06-30-2020, 05:50 AM

Thanked 4,340 Times in 3,324 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestRep View Post
Could you use bacteriostatic water with it? Sorry if i come off as dumb but I don't know much about this.
Probably could, the BA content is low and might sting a tad but not much.

Cisco, man I had lasik back 20+ years ago. It was a great decision but I do have probs with dry eyes. Let us know if you experiment and try it, how it goes.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."