World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements HideMyAss
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Post Cycle Therapy

Shoutbox

Post Cycle Therapy PCT and Post Cycle Therapy are used in bodybuilders after a bodybuilding steroid or prohromone cycle. Here you will find alternatives on different types of Post Cycle Therapy

Old 11-02-2016, 09:26 PM
team631 team631 Is Off Line
Donating Member

team631 is a glorious beacon of lightteam631 is a glorious beacon of lightteam631 is a glorious beacon of lightteam631 is a glorious beacon of lightteam631 is a glorious beacon of lightteam631 is a glorious beacon of light
A dex

not sure if this is the right form but I'm currently on test prop tren acetate masteron prop and some HGH I also take Arimidex at about .5 eod . I have noticed serious muscle aches body aches joint pain which one of these compounds is causing this I'm thinking Arimidex I know it's not test and it could be the HGH but I'm not taking very high doses if it is the Arimidex what are some other options to reduce bloat red face Exedra exedra what I don't take the Arimidex i balloon up

Old 11-02-2016, 09:33 PM
Friggemall Friggemall Is Off Line

Thanked 3,059 Times in 2,212 Posts
Friggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond repute
Sometimes i get flu like muscle aches from prop but none of fhe others you list.
The Following User Says Thank You to Friggemall For This Useful Post:
team631 (11-02-2016)
Old 11-02-2016, 09:45 PM

Thanked 1,664 Times in 1,237 Posts
Darkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond repute
You could cut your adex dose in half and see what happens.

Tren causes this shit man. It does a couple things : first it causes muscle tightness as well as inflammation, unlike other AAS. Second, it makes you real phucken strong all the sudden and the muscle strength outpaces the ligament, tendon and joint development by far.

So stretch a lot, go up a rep range, and accept the rest.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darkness For This Useful Post:
Nate  (04-03-2017), ozzy69 (04-03-2017), team631 (11-02-2016)
Old 11-13-2016, 11:00 AM
GoldMedalSupplements GoldMedalSupplements Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

GoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant futureGoldMedalSupplements has a brilliant future
With a Tren, Test Prop and Masteron combination you can feel strong as Superman for sure... but that can cause the exact problem Darkness brought up. Too much strength, which outpaces the joints and ligaments ability to adapt fast enough to keep up with that power.

That can be a real danger. I knew a guy back some years ago when I ran a bodybuilding board maybe 15 years ago. He was one of my moderators, and he got so strong that he completely tore ligaments in his forearms when performing a lift... and the result was not pretty, with his ligaments all balled up under his skin and pain beyond belief. Then came the surgery, then months and months and months of rehab. I don't think he was ever the same again... and he was competing too. What a blow to everything this man worked for.. not good at all.

You could back down on some of what you are taking one by one to try and find the root cause of the aches you are experiencing.. but that would be time consuming, and your cycle would probably be over by the time you figured out which item was causing it.

I'd take an educated guess and say it was a combination of all three items... to varying degrees.

Your body may possibly have a sensitivity to the compounds, and if you care to try it, a possible solution I would advise would be to take Taurine. This can help greatly in these cases. You might also want to use a little bit of baking soda dissolved in a cold drink a few times throughout the day to reverse hydrogen buildup (often mistakenly called lactic acid buildup) .. as it is usually a buildup of hydrogen ions within cells that causes burning and sometimes "ache like" symptoms.

If you do try the baking soda remedy, use only small amounts and start off slow with it. Too much can cause diahrea and stomach upset..so just start slow with it and see how much you can personally tolerate. This should be followed several times per day throughout the day to keep a level base line of the baking soda constituants in the blood stream. Easy enough to do... and both are very cheap.

if you need further assistance with this, feel free to contact me directly from my WCBB sponsor thread or send a private message, but I think these two things used together would help solve the issue.

Last edited by GoldMedalSupplements; 11-15-2016 at 08:36 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GoldMedalSupplements For This Useful Post:
Nate  (04-03-2017), team631 (04-03-2017)
Old 04-03-2017, 10:09 AM
team631 team631 Is Off Line
Donating Member

team631 is a glorious beacon of lightteam631 is a glorious beacon of lightteam631 is a glorious beacon of lightteam631 is a glorious beacon of lightteam631 is a glorious beacon of lightteam631 is a glorious beacon of light
Smile

Good info and thankyou
Old 04-03-2017, 10:19 AM
footloose footloose Is Off Line
Hi! I'm New Here!

footloose has a brilliant futurefootloose has a brilliant futurefootloose has a brilliant futurefootloose has a brilliant futurefootloose has a brilliant futurefootloose has a brilliant futurefootloose has a brilliant futurefootloose has a brilliant futurefootloose has a brilliant futurefootloose has a brilliant futurefootloose has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by team631 View Post
Good info and thankyou
As an alternative to the Adex, have you considered Nolvadex? As I'm sure you know, it's not an AI, but rather just blocks estrogen receptors. And as much as we hate to admit it, we all need a little estrogen. lol!
Old 04-03-2017, 02:45 PM
liftsiron liftsiron Is Off Line

Thanked 1,094 Times in 809 Posts
liftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond repute
It may be the hgh, I doubt adex would cause those problem especially at the dose your using. It could also be that your training especially hard.
Old 04-04-2017, 02:35 PM
MR. BMJ MR. BMJ Is Off Line
Administrator

Thanked 1,870 Times in 1,445 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
it's hard to say, but if I had to guess, I'd say it is the HGH. here is an old post I just ran into earlier this morning at AFboard, which may or may not be of benefit:

http://www.afboard.com/forum/showthr...uss-This-a-Bit

I've known a lot of users (not everybody), who complained the first few months of HGH use that it hurts their joints, especially stuff like carpal tunnel feelings. I've had legit HGH that has both blew me up and some that didn't add much water retention, I chalk this difference up to impurities between brands/manufacturers. I had it to a small degree when I used HGH in the past, and I also got it to a minor degree using GHRP2 as well. It all seemed to subside after a short period for me.

As far as estrogen, it's hard to really say without blood work. You could always use a place like Direct Labs online and pay for a test and go to Lab Corp or Quest to have the blood drawn. They will email you the results. I left a link to the one I use over on my thread I posted last week on the medical board forum here at WCBB.

How much test prop are you taking?