World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements HideMyAss
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Medical and Physical Therapy questions

Shoutbox

Medical and Physical Therapy questions A place to talk about current and or past injuries and possibly how to deal with those injuries. Any advice should not be considered as medical advice, but rather from one person to another as you might ask a friend.

Old 04-17-2017, 01:13 AM
gotgame gotgame Is Off Line
Community Veteran

gotgame has a reputation beyond reputegotgame has a reputation beyond reputegotgame has a reputation beyond reputegotgame has a reputation beyond reputegotgame has a reputation beyond reputegotgame has a reputation beyond reputegotgame has a reputation beyond reputegotgame has a reputation beyond reputegotgame has a reputation beyond reputegotgame has a reputation beyond reputegotgame has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzy69 View Post
They gave me something for the cough and told me to use a netipot to clean my sinus cavity to get the crap from work out of it.
If your sinuses are clogged id suggest a 1 time use of afrin spray. let it kick in first. If you have a big 20 or 50 cc syringe mix together some warm water and salt to make a hyertonic saline solution and irrigate about 100cc through each nostril.

Depending on your work do that once daily with the hypertonic saline ( not the afrin).

You can also consider using a nasal steroid spray to help keep things in check.

What i meant by the cough is if you are taking gear its good to take an ACEi or ARB to prevent cardiac remodeling and it would be good to try to make that an ARB to not only help with your BP but also for heart and renal protection.
DISCLAIMER: Medical information is provided as an information resource only, and is not to be used or relied on for any diagnostic or treatment purposes. This information does not create any patient-physician relationship, and should not be used as a substitute for professional diagnosis and treatment.
The Following User Says Thank You to gotgame For This Useful Post:
MR. BMJ  (04-17-2017)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL