World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements HideMyAss
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Diet and Nutrition > Nutrition

Shoutbox

Nutrition Ask questions and discuss any nutrition related topics here. Making nutrition education more meaningful through facilitated group discussions

Old 04-10-2017, 12:34 PM
I'm really Darkness Jr.... Domerator

Thanked 1,247 Times in 976 Posts
acneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by A1food4u View Post
always depends on your bodies tolerance and defense mechanisms. What you tolerate because of a spot on immune system may not work for MG with the GI situations, Don't want to say its hit or miss but there are so many variables involved it be hard to nail down...
you are very correct. with diagnosed diverticulosis any food borne illness could be life threatening. progressing to diverticulitis then perforated colon and abcess. im not sure what happened to me to cause the diverticulitis but i know what happened to cause the perforation and following abcess.

i still have pain from the operation but im glad its over.
I like guns and acneman...:)...
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Daddy View Post
You can lead a horse to water but its hard as hell to drown it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
You are deranged. The worst on the board. Seek help.
The Following User Says Thank You to acneman For This Useful Post:
millenium girl (04-15-2017)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 04-18-2017, 07:44 AM
jipped genes jipped genes Is Off Line

Thanked 2,018 Times in 1,537 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
these dates are very conservative estimates. For instance milk is an easy one. it can be consumed after the date on the carton safely, I have consumed such doing the old smell test for most of my almost 50 years without a hitch.

breads can mold and you may not see the blue stuff on them but most likely they are still good days after expiration.

many products it is the "best by" date and not an actual expiration of when you can safely consume.

--Thomas Jefferson

if ignorance is bliss than i am very blessed.

Tact is for people who are not witty enough to use sarcasm.

“Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.”
Plato
The Following User Says Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
millenium girl (04-23-2017)