World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids

Shoutbox

Anabolic Steroids Up to date Anabolic steroids cycles. The most mature and trusted provider of Anabolic Steroids information

Old 01-16-2018, 01:14 AM
Pimpin ain't easy

Thanked 1,990 Times in 1,471 Posts
-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
Eq has jacked me up in the sex department too at times. It doesn't happen all the time, but out of nowhere it does for me. This has occurred with all brands for me, going way back. Strangely enough, I remember reading this as a side recorded in an old MM2K interview where they had that source/BB'r from Australia. He mentioned it did the same to him.
Taken with test?
The Following User Says Thank You to -TE- For This Useful Post:
Massive G (01-16-2018)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 01-16-2018, 05:43 AM
Community Veteran

Massive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -TE- View Post
Maybe time for a revisit on the EQ. it eases the joints a bit. Try low dose, sub-q like you're doing with the test. Nandrolone and trend both did that to me. I didn't finish for a long period and usually stopped due to either my or her exhaustion. Who knows, maybe that's why she married me, lol.
after my scare with the Solvay Vet EQ years ago ...I really am nervous about it...
I got 2 never opened sealed 20 ml Mexipharm vials sitting around 300 mg ml I think., as well as 2 MP Winstrol ones.

gonna just sit and wait for the deca to clear, in the mean time hit some HCG Caber and B6.
Old 01-16-2018, 03:46 PM
Administrator

Thanked 2,156 Times in 1,657 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -TE- View Post
Taken with test?
Yea. It wasn't that bad like a deca dick scenario, but it was noticeable. Not sure why it only happened sometimes and not all the time either.
Old 01-17-2018, 11:43 AM
Community Veteran

Massive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond repute
Weird on the b6 I started in last week and got tingling of the fingers and numbness in them, almost like whem on seros or mk677.
I got some caber too and took .25 mg and was kinda wiped out today with a headache not sure if it was related but we'll see...since caber requires infrequent dosing and has a long half life.
Old 01-29-2018, 08:46 PM
Community Veteran

Everything is kinda normal again - guess the deca is clearing me system trying the B6 small infrequent dose of caber, some HCG and clomid.
Got aromasin on the way and have proviron sitting round too.
Trying to throw the kitchen sink at it.