World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Other Supplement Profiles

Old 11-11-2019, 07:00 AM
AngryTom AngryTom Is Off Line
Hi! I'm New Here!

AngryTom is on a distinguished road
Exclamation How can I cycle this pharms? (Clen/Efe/T4-T3)

I want to use:
- Clenbuterol
- ECA stack
- T3/T4
- Modafinil (I need to be focused at work)

And I want to cycle it in tampering down, for example:
T3 + Efe
T4 + Clen

How can i set the dosages and the lifecycle for loss 10kg/22lbs in 3-6 months?

Thank you
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 11-11-2019, 08:22 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 4,040 Times in 3,198 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
T3 and T4 are often used together for 2-4 weeks. Some believe longer cycles can permanently disrupt the thyroid. Dosage depends on the brand. Clen and ECA are best when alternated. The body quickly adjusts to Clen and it is best when used for 2-3 weeks. To me these compounds should be used for competition prep. If you are just trying to lose some weight then diet and cardio is your best bet. Can you provide us some stats and your average diet?
A1food4u (11-12-2019), AngryTom (11-12-2019), Friggemall (11-18-2019), jipped genes (11-13-2019)
Old 11-12-2019, 12:05 PM
Hi! I'm New Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetic Freak View Post
T3 and T4 are often used together for 2-4 weeks. Some believe longer cycles can permanently disrupt the thyroid. Dosage depends on the brand. Clen and ECA are best when alternated. The body quickly adjusts to Clen and it is best when used for 2-3 weeks. To me these compounds should be used for competition prep. If you are just trying to lose some weight then diet and cardio is your best bet. Can you provide us some stats and your average diet?
Hello Sir,

179cm (30.7) x 78-82kg (172-181lbs, depends what day), bodyfat 15-17%.

I tried to lose weight in the last past 1 year, but without success (or minimum).

I known how to eat and how to work (teorically). In the last year I studied very much the field of nutrition, but the problem is the real excess of hunger (probably, for a surplus of white adipocides).

My question is when I stop the first cycle of t3 o t4 how many time has to pass for next cycle?

p.s. t4 is from *****, for t3 I have to choose the online market.

thank you and sorry for english mistakes

Last edited by Genetic Freak; 11-12-2019 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Posted source
Old 11-12-2019, 06:15 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 4,040 Times in 3,198 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryTom View Post
Hello Sir,

179cm (30.7) x 78-82kg (172-181lbs, depends what day), bodyfat 15-17%.

I tried to lose weight in the last past 1 year, but without success (or minimum).

I known how to eat and how to work (teorically). In the last year I studied very much the field of nutrition, but the problem is the real excess of hunger (probably, for a surplus of white adipocides).

My question is when I stop the first cycle of t3 o t4 how many time has to pass for next cycle?

p.s. t4 is from *****, for t3 I have to choose the online market.

thank you and sorry for english mistakes
At least time off being equal to time on. For example if you use T3/T4 for three weeks you should take three weeks off. Personally I would take twice the time off.
Old 11-13-2019, 07:05 AM

Thanked 3,727 Times in 2,883 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
I have never used T3 or T4. GF has good advice there for ya. As for the clen and ECA I would alternate like GF said then take at least 2 weeks off to let your CNS settle down.

Diet is 85% of it. You can loose fat with diet and cardio. Your body just might not be responding to the diet you chose. Ever do Keto diet?

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
Old 11-13-2019, 09:42 AM
Hi! I'm New Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
I have never used T3 or T4. GF has good advice there for ya. As for the clen and ECA I would alternate like GF said then take at least 2 weeks off to let your CNS settle down.

Diet is 85% of it. You can loose fat with diet and cardio. Your body just might not be responding to the diet you chose. Ever do Keto diet?
Hello Sir.,

I'm don't think keto diet is the best choice when you use clen, efe, t4 or t3, because of:
- Efe don't allow to enter in ketosis;
- Low carb is good with clen but not optimal keto diet (you need 100g+ CHO/die)
- If you use only T4: the best choice is with low-carb because the convertion of thyroxine to triiodothyronine is limited;

but i can have wrote mistakes

p.s. Actually I'm natural BB with normal physique, I'm not too fat or too skinny, but I need to reduce my body fat to 8-12% so I can make surgery to remove the excess of white adipocytes.

[url=https://postimg.cc/qzbZz38P][/url]

[url=https://postimg.cc/47Y3RtQX][/url]
Old 11-16-2019, 09:12 AM

Thanked 3,727 Times in 2,883 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Tom, I get it. Never be happy with what you have but you look better than 99% of the people in the world.

I understand ECA and Keto together can raise stress hormones and have adverse effects at higher doses but in moderation. Along with ashwagandha which helps lower cortisol, TMG which controls homocysteine. This will allow you to run a moderate ECA with keto and not have the stress markers increase.

(Not sure about T3 or T4 with keto)

I was really speaking of keto in general. I can drop a lot of BF in a short period of time with just keto and training. I can get leaner with keto than I can with a traditional diet and ECA. We are all different, maybe your body does not respond to keto like mine.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."