World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Survivalist Prepper Area > Survival food - hunting - hydroponics

Old 11-24-2019, 04:20 AM
Community Veteran

Pen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond repute
I actually had a dream of hunting deer becuz of this thread. lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Pen Sillman For This Useful Post:
Genetic Freak (11-24-2019)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 11-24-2019, 09:02 AM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 4,045 Times in 3,201 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Well I called it for rifle season. In the last two days of hunting I only seen two does yesterday right at last shooting light. 22 hours in a stand and only seeing two deer the last two days sucks, especially when I am hearing 60+ shots a day from surrounding areas. Archery season still goes until mid January and Muzzleloader season is the end of December. Time to give hunting a break and only pick the days I know are best. If it is not a perfect lunar period, perfect wind and good weather I am not hunting.
Old 11-25-2019, 07:29 AM

Thanked 3,731 Times in 2,887 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetic Freak View Post
Time to give hunting a break and only pick the days I know are best. If it is not a perfect lunar period, perfect wind and good weather I am not hunting.
I believe fish and other animals are effected by this while some guys say no. I mean if you see the cows up and feeding and the shore birds in the water darting at fish then the bass will be biting.

If the shore birds are asleep on top of the barn and the cows are all under the tree might as well stay home.

Strange how solar and lunar phases effect life as well as weather and barometric pressure.

Good luck in your future hunts. I want to see a nice one.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
Old 11-25-2019, 09:15 PM

Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
I believe fish and other animals are effected by this while some guys say no. I mean if you see the cows up and feeding and the shore birds in the water darting at fish then the bass will be biting.

If the shore birds are asleep on top of the barn and the cows are all under the tree might as well stay home.

Strange how solar and lunar phases effect life as well as weather and barometric pressure.

Good luck in your future hunts. I want to see a nice one.
I absolutely believe in solunar periods. There are anomalies, but if you stick to the solunar periods you are generally successful.
jipped genes (11-26-2019)
Old 12-04-2019, 07:12 AM

Thanked 3,731 Times in 2,887 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetic Freak View Post
I absolutely believe in solunar periods. There are anomalies, but if you stick to the solunar periods you are generally successful.
I have one of those apps on my phone that show you when it will be better. I swear that I can tell a diff when they start going up, fish bite more. and when they are down, forget about it. Not sure about deer or turkey but I have noticed shore birds nap, gulls all float in a flock on the water asleep.

Something to it for sure.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
Old 12-04-2019, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
I have one of those apps on my phone that show you when it will be better. I swear that I can tell a diff when they start going up, fish bite more. and when they are down, forget about it. Not sure about deer or turkey but I have noticed shore birds nap, gulls all float in a flock on the water asleep.

Something to it for sure.
It works for deer. Those that say it doesn't is because they hunt large agriculture fields or large food plots. Deer get accustomed to eating at those larger plots during hours of darkness and you can catch them at first light and sometimes right before dark. If you hunt the woods you will notice a lot more travel right before the major/minor periods. Turkey are a little more predictable. I can sit on the edge of a field and almost tell time by when the turkey show up every day.
jipped genes (12-06-2019)