World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Diet and Nutrition > Bodybuilding Fitness Recipes

Bodybuilding Fitness Recipes Largest range of healthy bodybuilding fitness recipes for muscle building and fat loss! Get recipes for breakfast, post-workout, protein shakes and more

Old 11-20-2019, 01:25 PM

Thanked 3,731 Times in 2,969 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
Orange Soy marinade / Glaze

1/2 cups soy sauce
1 oz minced garlic
1cup Orange marmalade
1 0z honey
2 oz Kikkoman sweet cooking rice seasoning
1 oz rice wine vinegar
2 oz pineapple juice

1 tsp corn starch

Whisk all ingredients together in a medium pot, bring to a boil, remove from heat and let cool

Old 11-23-2019, 09:21 AM

Thanked 3,732 Times in 2,888 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by A1food4u View Post
Orange Soy marinade / Glaze

1/2 cups soy sauce
1 oz minced garlic
1cup Orange marmalade
1 0z honey
2 oz Kikkoman sweet cooking rice seasoning
1 oz rice wine vinegar
2 oz pineapple juice

1 tsp corn starch

Whisk all ingredients together in a medium pot, bring to a boil, remove from heat and let cool

I took this recipe and modified it. I am smoking another pork belly tomorrow and wanted a pineapple based marinade and mopping sauce.

I dropped out the orange marmalade and the rice cooking seasoning added a little grated ginger as we love ginger here in this house. Did the rest. I waited until I had it at a light boil and added a table spoon of cornstarch I had in a bowl with a little water to make a slurry. It thickened up nice.

I only had canned pineapple so I diced it up and added about a cup and a half to the mix. I put half in tupperware and the other half has been marinating the pork since last night. I will cook tomorrow so it will have 2 full days to get that flavor all up in it. I will smoke for 2 hours then wrap for 5 more. After that I will unwrap and mop every 20 minutes for a couple hours. I hope this does not cause me to loose too much moisture. I will use a water pan by the fire box with the rest of my pineapple juice and water mix.

Anything else you can think of?

Oh also doing a turkey breast for Thanksgiving.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
The Following User Says Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (11-25-2019)
Old 11-24-2019, 02:47 PM

Thanked 2,679 Times in 2,314 Posts
millenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond repute
A1, could you give me ideas of breakfast, lunch and dinner-- all keto?
Thank you!
Old 11-25-2019, 11:20 AM

A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
I took this recipe and modified it. I am smoking another pork belly tomorrow and wanted a pineapple based marinade and mopping sauce.

I dropped out the orange marmalade and the rice cooking seasoning added a little grated ginger as we love ginger here in this house. Did the rest. I waited until I had it at a light boil and added a table spoon of cornstarch I had in a bowl with a little water to make a slurry. It thickened up nice.

I only had canned pineapple so I diced it up and added about a cup and a half to the mix. I put half in tupperware and the other half has been marinating the pork since last night. I will cook tomorrow so it will have 2 full days to get that flavor all up in it. I will smoke for 2 hours then wrap for 5 more. After that I will unwrap and mop every 20 minutes for a couple hours. I hope this does not cause me to loose too much moisture. I will use a water pan by the fire box with the rest of my pineapple juice and water mix.

Anything else you can think of?

Oh also doing a turkey breast for Thanksgiving.
That ought to get it done nicely!!!! great modification!
Old 11-25-2019, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by millenium girl View Post
A1, could you give me ideas of breakfast, lunch and dinner-- all keto?
Thank you!
what are you're other restriction's hun!
Old 11-26-2019, 07:17 AM

Thanked 3,732 Times in 2,888 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Check out her workout log. I have given her some of my keto stuff there. She is willing to add dairy to her diet which is the only way it would work that I see.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
The Following User Says Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (11-26-2019)
Old 11-26-2019, 03:25 PM

I like avocadoes in lots of ways...

Avocado Salsa
2 ea Avocado, diced
½ ea red onion, diced
1 ea tomato, diced
3 T cilantro, chopped
2 ea lime, juice
1 t salt and pepper

Combine all ingredients
If you smash the avocado it spreads nicely
jipped genes (12-06-2019)
Old 11-26-2019, 03:27 PM

Chicken breast grilled with lemon and basil

Chopped romaine, basil, tomato, fresh mozzarella, cucumber, olive oil, feta, red onion and garbonzo beans
jipped genes (12-06-2019)
Old 11-26-2019, 03:31 PM

A recipe for chick pea cakes using almond flour

1 15-ounce can Chickpeas
1 teaspoon Garlic
¼ cup Parsley
1 egg (large)
½ cup almond flour
¼ teaspoon black pepper
¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
½ teaspoon paprika (smoked)
½ teaspoon sea salt
¼ cup olive oil
½ teaspoon Cumin
½ cup whole milk Greek yogurt (plain)

crush the garbanzos, combine ingredients and mix well. patty and cook on griddle at 350 until browned
Old 11-26-2019, 03:32 PM

The subtleties of how she eats are the grey area difficulties in her diet. as I recall spice is an issue as well as dairy proteins and for a while heavy roughage was a no no as well.... if memory serves