World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids

Shoutbox

Anabolic Steroids Up to date Anabolic steroids cycles. The most mature and trusted provider of Anabolic Steroids information

Old 04-04-2017, 10:21 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,407 Times in 2,782 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
An experiment

I have been doing an experiment. I am the scientist, reviewer and guinea pig (linguini-pig). I finished a 12 week cycle of AAS that ranged in dose from 300 mg/w to 1000 mg/w. I tend to taper up and down. Works for me. Last 3 weels was 150 test and 150 mg Tren Ace. It was a good cycle. I went from 203 to 218 and then leaned out to about 208. Definitely a good recomp and put on some good old size. About 4 weeks into it I added GH and tapered down my GHRP2 and CJC. Despite some low back issues it was a pretty good cycle for recomp. I did use a little aromasin and hCG during the cycle.

Well we all know that coming off can suck ass for most of us so I was not looking forward to seeing all my work go away. So I did nothing for 10 days. then I went on the following hCG 1500 iu/w:Clomid 25 mg/d:Ostamuscle (ostarine) 20 mg/d: GH 2 iu 5/7: GHRP2 300 mcg/d. The first week nothing happened. I was dieting and went down to 205. Then I suddenly started growing again up to 212 and leaner.

The only difference is the GH and Ostamuscle from previous PCT. These two added to the mix really seems to be something. A few years ago I did something similar but used a really good LR3 without any real androgen support other than Clomid and it worked pretty well as far as leaning out but then stalled by week 4. Right now I am in week 3 of PCT with this combo. We will see how it goes but so far I like it a lot. If it continues to work I will probably do this for a good 12 weeks before adding back in some androgens. I am also horny as a bag of antlers. I will probably replace the Clomid with nolvadex in another week since I get some occular issues with Clomid after some time. For those of you interested in the protocol see below:

1-4 hCG 1500 iu once a week
1-4 Clomid 25 mg/d
1-12 GH 2 iu/d 5/7
1-12 GHRP2 300 iu/d 6/7
5-12 nolvadex 10-20 mg/d
1-12 Ostarine 20 mg/d

You can add in GW501516 for some added leaning effects and cardio capacity at 10-20 mg/d.
basskiller  (04-04-2017), Boomer (04-05-2017)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 04-04-2017, 10:44 AM
acneman acneman Is Off Line
BANNED

Thanked 1,812 Times in 1,421 Posts
acneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond repute
brilliant. i am interested in more info on this. i might change my recommended pct of hcg before ester clearance, nolva and or clomid, and anti e

20 years ago the only pct i had was tapering off. i remember injecting as little as 50 mg of test for two weeks after going down like 50 mg a week for a long long time. never got a limpy so it was at least somewhat effective.

this looks very promising.
Old 04-04-2017, 11:16 AM
Administrator

Thanked 18,368 Times in 10,662 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
Great looking PCT.
Keep us updated on progress and or any changes

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms

Beyondsupplements
Myprotein.com
Strength.com
i-Supplements
A1Supplements.com
PowderCity.com
BulkSupplements.com
Egg Whites International <---100% Bio-Available Egg White Protein

Remember... Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
Old 04-04-2017, 03:46 PM
Community Veteran

Thanked 2,594 Times in 2,281 Posts
Big B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond repute
Interesting! Keep us posted...
Old 04-06-2017, 01:41 PM
ajweb ajweb Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

ajweb is on a distinguished road
Do you usually come completely off or just drop to some TRT levels?
Old 04-17-2018, 11:43 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
So after about 3 months and back on 100 mg TC a week scripted TRT I had bloods done. My test was low. Ostarine is suppose to bind to SHBG. My free test was up suggesting that my SHBG as lower. Not sure what happened but possibly my free test was up and being burned off faster. So I'm on similar PCT type protocol now and had bloods drawn today.
Old 04-20-2018, 06:49 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Did this after 12 week cycle and 3 weeks of TRT after. This protocol was followed for 3 weeks.

hCG 500 iu 2x a week
Clomid 50 mg/d
GHRP2 200 mcg/d 5/7
Ostarine 20 mg/d

So I got my bloods back. My lipids were off.

HDL was 20 range >40 mg/dL
Total was 210 range < 200 mg/dL Never been that high.
test was 120 ng/dL. range 250-827
Estrogen 25 pg/mL range < 39 pg/mL
FSH <0.7 range 1.6-8.0 mIU/mL
IGF-1 was 139 range 50-317 ng/mL
HEMATOCRIT 55.8 range 38.5-50.0%
HEMOGLOBIN 18.9 range 13.2-17.1g/dL

Everything else was good. So I will donate bloods this week. I think the SARMs are not friendly to my lipids nor do they allow for reduction of red cells when coming off AAS. I was on them for three weeks after 3 weeks of TRT level doses after a 12 week mild cycle. Clomid was ineffective. Test was low and FSH was also low. GHRP2.. hard to say if it is helping. I was in normal range after 5 months on GH and then 3 weeks of LR3 and then just GHRP2 for couple weeks.

Cosmetically, the SARMs/SERMs protocol seemed to work OK. I held onto my gains pretty well and seemed to work well overall. Unfortunately, the protocol does not restore health. Back to the drawing board.

I will donate double red cells on Tuesday and then start my summer cycle.

Edit: I should note that I had urine analysis done as well. All normal.

Last edited by Glycomann; 04-21-2018 at 09:14 AM.
Old 04-21-2018, 05:05 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Dr. Rand McClain found basically the same thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRpXUyrQTxw&t=1s
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Last edited by Glycomann; 04-21-2018 at 05:09 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Glycomann For This Useful Post:
BUBBA289 (04-21-2018)
Old 04-21-2018, 09:14 AM
Lumpy Moderator

I'm probably going to put the rest of that Ostarine away in a box somewhere in the basement. I think the stuff is a mild poison. Tanks lipids, pumps up RBCs, suppresses HPTA but provides mild anabolic activity on the order of 10 mg Chinese anavar. I am linking a youtube above by Dr. Rand McClain that did a study in his practice on this stuff and found basically th same thing. My experiment was not well controlled and its of variable that could impact but his is probably better done.