World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids

Shoutbox

Anabolic Steroids Up to date Anabolic steroids cycles. The most mature and trusted provider of Anabolic Steroids information

Old 02-04-2018, 03:17 AM
Massimo1 Massimo1 Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Massimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant future
I read an article on juiced muscle that after a few weeks on metformin, test levels go down by as much as 60%. I have a hard time believing that.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 02-04-2018, 08:37 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,405 Times in 2,780 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
I'm going from memory so take with dose of salt. Metformin does a whole bunch of things. Lots and lots of research on this stuff. It is reported to increase insulin sensitivity and slow glucose release from the liver via glycogen stores. It acts through modulation of CBP cascade modulation that connects liver glycogen/glucose release to pancreatic insulin secretion. This stuff has been out since the 1950s with a good clinical record. It seems to decouple a pathologized feedback loop that occurs in diabetes, basically increasing insulin sensitivity and decreasing blood glucose. It seems to have a lot of potentially positive impact on blood markers. Personally I was thinking of using it but pulled the plug. My A1c is pretty much perfect and blood lipids look pretty good so I convinced myself that it wasn't worth it to drastically change my energy metabolism drastically. At this point I would rather manipulate kcals and carbs to shock insulin sensitivity. It's probably a better practice since conscientious nutrition is probably the best medicine.
Old 02-05-2018, 01:48 PM
Massimo1 Massimo1 Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Massimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant future
I think your logic is good if you are a healthy, non-diabetic person. My approach has evolved from more is better to use as few aids as possible to get the result you want.Why invite trouble? You end up taking meds to control meds.
The Following User Says Thank You to Massimo1 For This Useful Post:
Glycomann (02-06-2018)