World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids

Shoutbox

Anabolic Steroids Up to date Anabolic steroids cycles. The most mature and trusted provider of Anabolic Steroids information

Old 02-06-2018, 03:20 PM
treetop treetop Is Off Line
Community Veteran

treetop is a splendid one to beholdtreetop is a splendid one to beholdtreetop is a splendid one to beholdtreetop is a splendid one to beholdtreetop is a splendid one to beholdtreetop is a splendid one to beholdtreetop is a splendid one to beholdtreetop is a splendid one to beholdtreetop is a splendid one to beholdtreetop is a splendid one to beholdtreetop is a splendid one to behold
Paul Borresen Cycles

I was cleaning my basement today and found this book. I never followed any of the advice but it was entertaining.

treetop
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20180206_155359.jpg (88.2 KB, 24 views)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 02-07-2018, 12:03 PM

Thanked 1,177 Times in 881 Posts
liftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by treetop View Post
I was cleaning my basement today and found this book. I never followed any of the advice but it was entertaining.

treetop
I wouldn't follow this guys advice either. I don't like the super high dose short cycles, that I've seen him advocate online. Paul died in his sleep at age 38, I heard the cause of death was an overdose of painkillers.
Old 02-07-2018, 02:19 PM
Community Veteran

Location: with dogs, goats, donkeys, chickens and a miniature pig...
Thanked 2,633 Times in 2,313 Posts
Big B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
I wouldn't follow this guys advice either. I don't like the super high dose short cycles, that I've seen him advocate online. Paul died in his sleep at age 38, I heard the cause of death was an overdose of painkillers.
Donít mean to change the subject here but I was looking at your back there in your avatar, itís reminds me of a Flex Lewisís back, where you can see the details of every back muscles...
Old 02-07-2018, 02:45 PM

Thanked 1,177 Times in 881 Posts
liftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B View Post
Donít mean to change the subject here but I was looking at your back there in your avatar, itís reminds me of a Flex Lewisís back, where you can see the details of every back muscles...
Thank you that was some time ago. I still have a pretty fair back though.
Old 02-07-2018, 04:45 PM
Community Veteran

chadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond repute
Dang bro post up some pics!
Old 02-07-2018, 06:59 PM
Administrator

Thanked 2,193 Times in 1,686 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
He's an old man now, that picture was taken 42 years ago....

Old 02-07-2018, 09:15 PM
Community Veteran

Location: with dogs, goats, donkeys, chickens and a miniature pig...
Thanked 2,633 Times in 2,313 Posts
Big B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
He's an old man now, that picture was taken 42 years ago....

Still inspiring. I know you were over exaggerating with the 42 but always good to learn from the best. For me, the workouts, routine, steroid use, etc.. isn’t what challenging, it’s dieting. That’s the foundation to a successful physique. While everything you do counts, nothing changed me more than dieting the last couple years. A big Thanks to my local nutritionist, smallguy, juggy and frenchy. The science behind dieting is incredible. I’m sure I can learn even more from liftsiron...