World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids

Shoutbox

Anabolic Steroids Up to date Anabolic steroids cycles. The most mature and trusted provider of Anabolic Steroids information

Old 04-11-2018, 10:16 AM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Bicepts101 is on a distinguished road
Ulter still around?

Havent seen him since afboard shut down
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 04-11-2018, 10:51 AM
Administrator

Thanked 2,157 Times in 1,658 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
Hey brother, good seeing ya pop in! Hope all has been well?

He's retired from the boards. He shut AFboard down at the end of last year. I talked to him last week via messenger, and he is doing well flipping homes and I think real estate. I've been trying to guide as many people over here as I can so they have a place to hang-out still, but that board was very slow the last few years, and people would pop in after a few months or years, so it's hard to let them know of the shut down (ie, like you, lol). Ulter seems to be doing well though, I need to re-reply back to him now that I think of it.

A lot of the members there have come here, liftiron's board (peak-muscle), and mugzy's (TheIronDen). All are great forums.

Hope to see ya drop in more man
Old 04-11-2018, 12:56 PM
Community Veteran

Thanked 2,592 Times in 2,279 Posts
Big B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post

He's retired from the boards. He shut AFboard down at the end of last year. I talked to him last week via messenger, and he is doing well flipping homes and I think real estate. I've been trying to guide as many people over here as I can so they have a place to hang-out still, but that board was very slow the last few years, and people would pop in after a few months or years, so it's hard to let them know of the shut down (ie, like you, lol). Ulter seems to be doing well though, I need to re-reply back to him now that I think of it.

A lot of the members there have come here, liftiron's board (peak-muscle), and mugzy's (TheIronDen). All are great forums.

Dang, didnít know that. Where did all the members go? Housing market been picking up so good for him...
Old 04-11-2018, 01:14 PM
layed layed Is Off Line
Lifetime Member

layed is on a distinguished road
Decaman, E2, Marauder, Macro, Conan, Ret, Animal B..... good times. I got quite an education.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to layed For This Useful Post:
Littleguy1 (04-12-2018), MR. BMJ  (04-11-2018)
Old 04-11-2018, 02:30 PM
Treny24 Treny24 Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

Treny24 has a brilliant futureTreny24 has a brilliant futureTreny24 has a brilliant futureTreny24 has a brilliant futureTreny24 has a brilliant futureTreny24 has a brilliant futureTreny24 has a brilliant futureTreny24 has a brilliant futureTreny24 has a brilliant futureTreny24 has a brilliant futureTreny24 has a brilliant future
Ulter!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Treny24 For This Useful Post:
MR. BMJ  (04-11-2018)
Old 04-11-2018, 06:25 PM
Administrator

MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B View Post
Dang, didnít know that. Where did all the members go? Housing market been picking up so good for him...
Were you at AF, B?
Old 04-11-2018, 06:27 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by layed View Post
Decaman, E2, Marauder, Macro, Conan, Ret, Animal B..... good times. I got quite an education.
Yea, not one of them post anymore....well, maybe ret does.

Had so many good friends on those boards, it's weird not seeing them around anymore. A lot post here now, like I mentioned above. I still talk to Hulk though on FB sometimes......actually, I need to get back to him, shit.
Old 04-11-2018, 06:35 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B View Post
Dang, didn’t know that. Where did all the members go? Housing market been picking up so good for him...
Yea, he's always been a businessman foremost in everything he does. Interesting guy, and a good friend. He's sort of a jack of all trades in his work. He didn't strike me as a house flipper, but that's what he's doing now, lol. He says he loves it. I know for a few years before the end of AF, he was running a bar and hotel that he was part owner of. That, and his break-up with his ex took him away a lot of the time from the forum. You could add his break-up with macro as a business partner too. They both ran things with his ex-ex-wife, so I don't know if he is even in that now, or if his she is doing it all now...that's if it's even still going.
Old 04-11-2018, 06:55 PM
layed layed Is Off Line
Lifetime Member

layed is on a distinguished road
I was 17 years old when I joined EF....my handle was cantgetlayed, didn't even realize it at the time, but I wasn't willing to give up my post count of 200 or so by the time I realized the mistake. I read every night for 2 years before I got some ttokkyo EQ and paperstrol. Astound the same time, I got laid.... finally!!!! So, true story, I called the number to EF, or spellwin or whatever and asked them to change my handle so I wouldn't lose my post count.

Young and dumb. But I got an education. And during those 2 years of research, I absolutely took everything I raff as fact and felt qualified to hand out cycle advice without ever having touched the stuff yet. Even got my way into a mod position on another board. But.... at least I never did an oral only cycle. Damn, now I miss reforvit.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to layed For This Useful Post:
MR. BMJ  (04-11-2018), MUSTANG-18 (04-12-2018)
Old 04-12-2018, 08:41 AM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Bicepts101 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post

Ah i see. Yeah sometimes life gets in the way. Been super busy kids and work. A lot of my internest time is listening to podcast. Big joe rogan fan. I pop in to ef every so often.

A longtime source of mine told me to com here when
I asked him about the afboard. Said a lot of good guys are here so i will be popping in for sure.

20 when i started on these boards now 35. Where has the time gone lol
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bicepts101 For This Useful Post:
layed (04-12-2018), MR. BMJ  (04-12-2018), MUSTANG-18 (04-12-2018)