World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Boxing

Shoutbox

Boxing Boxing forum with discussions on the latest boxing news, upcoming fights, results and boxing history

Old 07-20-2017, 01:25 AM
Triple D Star Triple D Star Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

Triple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond repute
Gervonta Davis

Lately, all of the attention has been on Mayweather & McGregor & who won the press conferences AKA who was the biggest jackass on stage. Acneman tells me McGregor won but I'm not sure if we can trust his opinion because he's been known to masturbate to pictures of Conor lol & is an MMA fanboy in general. I wouldn't know because I didn't watch that crap & have actually tried to avoid reading anything about the whole thing. One good thing did come out of it though, as it was announced that Gervonta Davis will be the co-main event.

Gervonta Davis is 22 years old with an 18-0 record with 17 coming by KO. He has been compared to Mike Tyson but I don't see it other than the KO's & they both throw big powerful hooks. Also, he's somewhat built & stocky like Tyson but at 5' 6" he's fighting at featherweight right now. If I had to describe him I would say he is an offense orientated Pernell Withaker with serious KO power.

If you guys have ever seen the show The Wire on HBO & remember the boxing trainer Cutty Wise ( same guy that played Tyreese in The Walking Dead) from the show? Well, Davis has been training since the age of 8 with Calvin Ford who is the real life inspiration for the character.

I think he's a great fighter & his fights are entertaining. He can be a bit too cocky & I've said before that if he loses, it will be because of that.

For those of you watching the Mayweather VS McGregor PPV, here's a video in case y'all have not heard or seen Davis fight. I am predicting he will have the best fight of the night & surely more entertaining than the main event. Well at least in a professional type of way, if you liked World Star Hip Hop fights you might love the main event.
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Last edited by Triple D Star; 07-20-2017 at 01:36 AM.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 07-20-2017, 06:19 AM

Thanked 2,885 Times in 2,202 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
damn that kid is fast. great head movement and defense. will have to watch out for this guy

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Old 07-20-2017, 01:50 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line
Donating Member

Thanked 3,528 Times in 2,783 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
He is good, but I want to see him in the ring with top 10 guys. The biggest competition he has fought thus far is Pedraza (ranked 12th internationally, which is a gift) and Liam (ranked 27th).
Old 07-20-2017, 02:24 PM
Triple D Star Triple D Star Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

Triple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetic Freak View Post
He is good, but I want to see him in the ring with top 10 guys. The biggest competition he has fought thus far is Pedraza (ranked 12th internationally, which is a gift) and Liam (ranked 27th).
Not for sure but they are talking about Orlando Salido being the opponent. He's a ex-world champ & pretty sure he is top 5 in at least one of the organizations rankings.

I actually think it would be a tricky fight for him, Salido is the guy that beat Lomachenko btw. He's kind of like Bernard Hopkins but not as skilled, basically will try to use every trick in the book to win whether it's dirty or not lol.