World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Bodybuilding Discussion forum > Bodybuilding Articles

Old 09-03-2021, 07:11 PM
WCBB Veteran

Thanked 1,026 Times in 543 Posts
Estrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Women that took it way to far

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...%26FORM%3DVDRE
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 09-04-2021, 03:10 AM
trip trip Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 2,828 Times in 2,303 Posts
trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
interesting run down memory lane, remember almost all of them from old magazine days...man u know they did hard core supss
Old 09-04-2021, 08:24 AM

Thanked 6,700 Times in 4,950 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Damn, I am OUT. that is not attractive to me.

Interesting vid. I watched the whole thing.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
Old 09-04-2021, 11:07 AM
Pig Vomit Pig Vomit Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Pig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond reputePig Vomit has a reputation beyond repute
I did not watch the whole thing....skipped around quite a bit.

The whole masculinized face and huge muscles on women is not a good look. Might as well have sex with a male bodybuilder in the butt. Not much difference. Stick with the figure/fitness competitions and you're OK.

Nicole Bass was a tragic story. She used to be a regular on Howard Stern and was a member of the Wack Pack. Tragic figure with a hard life, died of a heart attack. When she spoke she sounded like a guy, her voice was so deep. Fred was just brutal with his comedic impressions.

From Wikipedia:

Personal life
In 2006, Bass was hospitalized due to steroid-influenced pancreatitis. Bass married Richard "Bob" Fuchs in 1985. In 2005, Bass was involved in a domestic violence case with him. Fuchs died in his sleep in 2013 at age 64.

In September 2000, Bass spent a night in prison after biting a New York police officer who was trying to break up a fight that Bass was involved in. In June 2015, she was arrested for shoplifting in a Queens, NY, supermarket.

At the time of Bass' death, she was in a relationship with her business partner, Kristen Marrone.

Death
On February 16, 2017, girlfriend Kristen Marrone posted a statement on Bass' official Facebook stating that Bass had been hospitalized after being found unconscious at her apartment. Later that day, she was declared to be medically brain dead following a heart attack. Her family and friends were with her that evening as she was taken off life support. Bass died on February 17 at the age of 52.

Last edited by Pig Vomit; 09-04-2021 at 11:10 AM.
Old 09-05-2021, 08:31 AM

Thanked 6,700 Times in 4,950 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Damn PV, that is horrible. Out of control!

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."