World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > MMA and UFC Discussions

MMA and UFC Discussions MMA Forum is a mixed martial art forum dedicated to the different arts of MMA and the UFC results & The Ultimate Fighter discussion.

Old 05-01-2022, 07:31 AM

Thanked 6,700 Times in 4,950 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
UFC 274 Oliveira vs Gaethje

High hopes for this one.

Lightweight Charles Oliveira (c) vs. Justin Gaethje For the lightweight belt. Charles is the slight fav. Should be a cracker

Women's Strawweight Rose Namajunas (c) vs. Carla Esparza I see Rose winning this one. She is a savage.

Lightweight Michael Chandler vs. Tony Ferguson Is tony washed up? This is his chance to show he can beat a top guy. Chandler is the big fav.

Light Heavyweight Maurício Rua vs. Ovince Saint Preux Shogun is still fighting? I think OSP will come out tops in this one

Lightweight Donald Cerrone vs. Joe Lauzon Fighter's fight here. This is not for rank but for entertainment.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
BUBBA289 (05-01-2022), MR. BMJ  (05-02-2022)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 05-02-2022, 01:47 PM
Administrator

Thanked 4,778 Times in 3,470 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
I don't mind the Cerrone/Lauzon fight, it's pretty cool, imo! However, I hope they take the OSP/Shogun fight off the main card.....just not into either guy at this point.

The 3 main fights should be badass, I can't wait!!!

I'll go with Oliveira for the win, but if Gaethje lands one, he could most definitely win, and that is a possibility. Oliveira takes risks, and it could backfire on him if he stands and trades with Gaethje. If i was Oliveira, I would try to take the fight to the ground. He did well against Poirier, but Dustin had him hurt a few times as well.

You guys think this is either win or be cut time for Ferguson?
Old 05-03-2022, 05:40 AM

jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah OSP is 3W-6L in his last 9 since 18'.

Shogun has fought some but lost against Paul Craig and Anthony Smith. His wins were vs an unranked guy and old ass Nog.

Old 05-10-2022, 04:56 PM
Administrator

Thanked 4,778 Times in 3,470 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
Oliveira is fun to watch. He got clipped good a few times, but also hurt Gaethje a few as well. He has the benefit of being able to fall on his back when hurt as a safeguard because he is good there. He's really changed his game around the last couple of years. His standup is fun to watch, and he is a monster on the ground.

The Rose/Esparza fight was the most boring in the history of all fights ever. I didn't care who won, but i'm glad Carla took it because as the champion, Rose should have fought like one. Her corner and creepy ass boyfriend/husband were delusional. They were feeding her a bunch of bologna. I don't even know how the judges could have scored that fight. That was an embarrassment.

The Chandler and Ferguson fight was good until Ferguson literally got KTFO by an upkick. Holy hell, he didn't move for a good amount of time. If I were him, which i'm not, i'd call it quits. This guy is getting the crap beat out of him the last 4-5 fights.

Seems everybody is wanting a larger paycheck and calling out Conor.
Old 05-11-2022, 05:24 AM

Agree with everything you said brother. Oliveira's striking is pinpoint. My son asked how he was so powerful. I explained it was not power but where and how he landed. Chander has raw power. Oliveira has that touch. I bet if you measured the power Chandler would have double. We have a 13 year old kid who has boxed since he could walk in our camp. He is 120 lbs and it feels like he is a middleweight when he hits you. Same thing.

Lightweight Charles Oliveira def. Justin Gaethje Submission (rear-naked choke) 1 3:22 [a]
Women's Strawweight Carla Esparza def. Rose Namajunas (c) Decision (split) (47–48, 49–46, 48–47) 5 5:00 [b]
Lightweight Michael Chandler def. Tony Ferguson KO (front kick) 2 0:17
Light Heavyweight Ovince Saint Preux def. Maurício Rua Decision (split) (28–29, 29–28, 30–27) 3 5:00
Welterweight Randy Brown def. Khaos Williams Decision (split) (29–28, 28–29, 29–28) 3 5:00