World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Survivalist Prepper Area > All About Fishing

All About Fishing For all your fishing needs, knowledge, and stories.

Old 01-14-2021, 08:04 AM

Thanked 4,968 Times in 3,790 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
HOLY SHIT! That is a big ass fat northern pike or is it a musky? I have no idea as I have never seen either in real life.

I want real bad to fish for pike up north from my yak with a topwater when the water is warmer. Frozen water and cold....I am out. My skinny ass does not hold heat.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
The Following User Says Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (01-14-2021)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 01-14-2021, 03:29 PM
A1food4u A1food4u Is Off Line

Thanked 4,047 Times in 3,198 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
HOLY SHIT! That is a big ass fat northern pike or is it a musky? I have no idea as I have never seen either in real life.

I want real bad to fish for pike up north from my yak with a topwater when the water is warmer. Frozen water and cold....I am out. My skinny ass does not hold heat.
Northern Pike, both of them... Musky in winter are a flatter color, the snouts are a bit rounder and flatter..

You hook one of these bad boys in summer in your Yak and your in for a great fight.

We released the big one, the smaller's stomach was full of small perch...

If you come up this far north i can set you up with a few lakes and spots I'd guarantee produce a trip worth while ...
Old 01-15-2021, 11:25 AM

jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
A1, don;t promise nothing you ain't gonna back up bro!

You got a yak?

A1food4u (01-15-2021)
Old 01-15-2021, 12:49 PM

A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
I'd love the chance! The yak i use is the in laws its up at there cottage on a like near the Upper Michigan border, great system of lakes up there. Catch every inland variety there is.... I fish more often from a canoe when I'm paddling myself. The In laws have an 18 foot Lund deep V I fish from that more often. there was a 48 inch muskie and 42 inch northern caught on the lake last summer. it is 5 hours further north from me though
Old 01-16-2021, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1food4u View Post
I'd love the chance! The yak i use is the in laws its up at there cottage on a like near the Upper Michigan border, great system of lakes up there. Catch every inland variety there is.... I fish more often from a canoe when I'm paddling myself. The In laws have an 18 foot Lund deep V I fish from that more often. there was a 48 inch muskie and 42 inch northern caught on the lake last summer. it is 5 hours further north from me though
I have a buddy who goes up and fishes the lakes between USA and Canada somewhere up there. Many of those lakes the fish have never seen a bait and they catch 100+ fish each each day. Many trophy sized.

He did mention the skeeters are TERRIBLE when the sun goes down. He showed me the inside of his tent when he got home. It had in the corner a big gulp cup full of dead mosquitos that he swept into the corner. when he was cleaning up his gear at home.

Old 01-16-2021, 03:48 PM

lol.... were not quite that far north I think he must be almost in Canada, but the bugs are bad...
the worst are the deer flies, nasty hard biting lil ....ers leave nickle sized welts behind...

that's one BIG benefit of ice fishing... the only thing that bugs you is loosing a big fish...lol
Old 01-17-2021, 10:30 AM

Damn, I hate biting bugs. They LOVE me. They will pass by 50 people to get a bite on me. I am so sweet I guess.

Two things I wanna do.

1. Fish for northern/muskys up north (As well as walleye and smallmouth bass)
2. Fish inshore in the gulf for reds, specks and flounder.

Honorable mention: South American peacock bass trip. (One can fish for peacock bass in Florida but I want the real deal)

Genetic Freak (01-17-2021)