World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Bodybuilding Peptides and Insulin

Bodybuilding Peptides and Insulin Discuss peptide cycles, doses, how to mix HGH, IGF-1, MGF, Insulin and many other anabolic Peptides

Old 05-21-2020, 09:49 PM
frankwhite frankwhite Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

frankwhite is on a distinguished road
Starting HGH, suggestions needed please

Hey guys, itís been quite a while hope everyone is doing well. I turned 39 this past April and looked into taking HGH for the first time. I was able to purchase a good quality kit and started taking 3iu early in the AM since this past Monday. Not sure if itís placebo but I did feel a mental boost after the injections. Today is day 4 and when I woke up I was experiencing skipped heart beats, anxiety and a need to eat carbs, this has happened in the past with GHRP-2 and IGF Lr3 except for the skipping heart beats, also there was some sweating. I have been in severe stress recently with the pandemic as a parent I am always worried for my son so maybe that has to do with the skipping heart beats. After I ate a good amount of carbs I felt normal again, it took about 1-2 hours to finally feel normal and good. I came to the park, here as we speak and relaxed and my heart beats normalized also. Now my plan was to take 3ius every day for about three months and see where I get. My goals are anti aging reduce a bit of body fat and enhance my well being. Nothing crazy like muscle growth or getting to single digits in body fat just a slight enhancement. At the moment Iím taking test 150mg a week, ghrp 100 mcg per day though I have been off for a week but will start again, 250 mg of masteron per week, stenabolic 15mg per day, and now the HGh. My main questions here is, is this a good dose for my goals? Or should I reduce the dose? How should I take both hgh and ghrp2 in the day? Can I do intermittent fastingS while on HGH?

Stats
39 years old male
184 lbs
15% bf
Height 5í9Ē

Thanks guys

Old 05-22-2020, 08:11 PM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Glycomann, you out there? Lol
Old 05-23-2020, 07:43 AM
trip trip Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,983 Times in 1,615 Posts
trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
2 iu's are really all is needed

anti aging doubtful at your age

at 2 months ur gh levels at 2 iu's should be back to levels of a peak 29 year old

reality is you should see muscle growth, actual permanent muscle growth if you lift, even at your age

watch out for tingling in extremeties after a few weeks, should go away in a few weeks though, if it doesn't reduce dose

also, biggest one is lethargy to have some T-3 on hand, hit's after 6 weeks or so, could get real chronic, ie, not go away
Old 05-23-2020, 09:34 PM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Thanks for the reply brother. Can I do intermittent fasting while on HGh? I donít want to risk going on a hypo episode, I think thatís what happened a few days ago.
Old 05-26-2020, 03:24 PM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Anyone else for suggestions I would much appreciate it