World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements HideMyAss
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Off topic > Adult topics NSFW

Shoutbox

Adult topics NSFW Any discussion that is of a Mature nature

Old 01-30-2017, 07:20 PM
myosaurus myosaurus Is Off Line
Community Veteran

myosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond repute
darkness you truly have an amazing wife. my penor has been practicing discipline of celibacy since I was married.
Old 01-30-2017, 10:37 PM

Thanked 1,695 Times in 1,261 Posts
Darkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond repute
I hope she continues to hate me like she does. If she liked me it wouldnt be this way.
Old 01-31-2017, 10:45 AM
Wallyd Wallyd Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

Wallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond repute
I got one for Ozzy. My wife has been watching a show called "Shameless". She always shows me the sex scenes when they pop up & there seems to be a lot of them! Last night she was watching it & there was bj after bj popping up. I casually said "man there are some lucky bastards on that show". The next thing I knew she threw a pillow on the floor, climbed out of the love seat & kneeled down to show me I was also a lucky man.

After finishing me off she lmk she would be naked in bed waiting for me. After taking care of business we both fell asleep until this morning. I was ready to walk out the door & she started stripping me down. More hj & bj back & forth & then I made love to her again.

Should I be concerned? Should I care why she is wanting me SO much& SO often?
Thanks in advance Ozzy.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wallyd For This Useful Post:
Darkness (01-31-2017)