World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements HideMyAss
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Survivalist Prepper Area > General prepper discussion

Shoutbox

Old 01-31-2017, 07:35 AM

Thanked 2,216 Times in 1,686 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
fitness and the prepper

we have all watched doomsday preppers and saw many of these folk were fat and weak. I talk to guys at prepper booths at gun shows and guys come up to get this or that and their gut is rolled over their belt and they are huffing and puffing from walking through the aisle.

they use the argument "i can live off my fat if SHTF" but if you cannot maintain a physical pace when SHTF you will be crow food.

am i right? unless you have a badass bunker that no one knows about. better to be fit and prepared than fat and prepared.

strength training and cardio training should be a top priority.

--Thomas Jefferson

if ignorance is bliss than i am very blessed.

Tact is for people who are not witty enough to use sarcasm.

“Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.”
Plato
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 01-31-2017, 11:41 AM
Tbar Tbar Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

Tbar has a reputation beyond reputeTbar has a reputation beyond reputeTbar has a reputation beyond reputeTbar has a reputation beyond reputeTbar has a reputation beyond reputeTbar has a reputation beyond reputeTbar has a reputation beyond reputeTbar has a reputation beyond reputeTbar has a reputation beyond reputeTbar has a reputation beyond reputeTbar has a reputation beyond repute
I'm a little pissed off at the idiots that go to gun shows. I was just at one last week. Do these folks not do their homework? Prices across the entire show were $20 - $100 higher on all handguns than retail. Are you kidding me? I asked one of the women at the booth, "do you not realize people can pull up prices on their cell phones and see that you're higher than even the big box stores?" She just walked away to help some thug looking idiot practice drawing a 9mm from the back of his pants getting caught in his shirt every single time and pointing it at his own body every time he pulled it.

Is this really what gun shows have turned into?
Old 01-31-2017, 09:28 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 3,138 Times in 2,471 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
What was the first rule of Zombieland? Cardio. The fatties are the first to go.
Old 02-01-2017, 07:38 AM

Thanked 2,216 Times in 1,686 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
i feel ya Tbar, not all are like that and when I buy at a gun show it is because I have haggled. but they will happily sell to that guy practice drawing for more profit.

gun shows for me are a place to fell and handle and see about any good deals from individuals. also accessories and such

nice ZL ref GF. one of the best zombie movies. also a fat person feeds a lot more starving folk than a skinny stringy person like myself. mmmmmm long pork........wait...........i do not want to try human flesh..........do i?

NAWWWWW! but when the SHTF I am eating my neighbor's wife. she drinks bourban every night and is fat but not too fat. wait.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA i crack myself up. plenty of spam which may be human flesh for all we know

--Thomas Jefferson

if ignorance is bliss than i am very blessed.

Tact is for people who are not witty enough to use sarcasm.

“Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.”
Plato
The Following User Says Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
Genetic Freak (02-01-2017)