World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Off topic > General Chat The lounge

Old 03-24-2020, 08:21 AM

Thanked 4,030 Times in 3,096 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Kid playing pranks

Heard this from a cop buddy of my brother who is in NC.

So some teens were in a local store spraying liquid from a spray bottle on peoples necks and faking a sneeze at the same time so folk thought they got "wet sneezed" on. I was told they were filming it for youtube or tiktok.

Well some ole redneck boy and his lady were having none of it, he turned around and charged while swinging. Allegedly the kid backed up, tried to run while yelling, "It's a prank man! This is sanitizer!" Did not stop the redneck. He whooped the shit out of the (Middle teenage is what I gather, old enough to know better but young enough still to do it.)

Lesson learned?

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
Friggemall (03-24-2020), MR. BMJ  (03-24-2020), StCLineman (03-24-2020)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 03-24-2020, 09:49 AM
The Flannel wearing Catnut!

3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute
there time and place for jokes and this is not.

At the grocery store saturday two staffs (around 17-18) started coughing very hard (fake cough) the whole fk store stopped and looked at them.
Old 03-24-2020, 10:56 AM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 4,397 Times in 3,428 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
That is great.
paramuscle (03-24-2020)
Old 03-24-2020, 10:56 AM
Friggemall Friggemall Is Off Line

Thanked 3,554 Times in 2,575 Posts
Friggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond repute
Ass whooping well deserved. Hope the guy doesn't get arrested for it. Kids today need their asses beat.

All the spring breakers thinking they are invincible with the FU attitude of it's my spring break I'm partying so FU. Now several are infected.
Idiots that are infected videoing themselves out in public thinking its a joke...Oh really joke, how about someone dies from you being an idiot and you are now facing premeditated murder charges? Hows that you punkass bitch.

Sorry, rant over.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Friggemall For This Useful Post:
MR. BMJ  (03-24-2020), paramuscle (03-24-2020), StCLineman (03-24-2020)
Old 03-24-2020, 04:20 PM
Administrator

Thanked 2,760 Times in 2,111 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friggemall View Post
Ass whooping well deserved. Hope the guy doesn't get arrested for it. Kids today need their asses beat.

All the spring breakers thinking they are invincible with the FU attitude of it's my spring break I'm partying so FU. Now several are infected.
Idiots that are infected videoing themselves out in public thinking its a joke...Oh really joke, how about someone dies from you being an idiot and you are now facing premeditated murder charges? Hows that you punkass bitch.

Sorry, rant over.
They should be stuck behind everybody else in the care process...I like the rant
Old 03-24-2020, 09:38 PM
WCBB Veteran

StCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond repute
Seen that prank around for years, this is definitely not the time for it though. People are seriously on edge right now.
Old 03-26-2020, 10:06 AM
The Flannel wearing Catnut!

3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute
Well you know all this COVID made me realized something I learned about Darwinism and the Army.

In the Army; I've learned that any organization will be slow down by their slowest, weakest, dumbest members and right now we can see it and Darwinism comes in; people will not died because of their own actions but because some retard ....tard decided otherwise and infect others.

I have an example here in Montreal and it is a bit racist; but it is the demonstration of certain people that age as I know them very well

Since 3 weeks; the government of Quebec banned all religious assembly and temple. Banned and closed period.

One senior woman just came back from vacations, ignore the 14 days at home, goes to a marriage in a synagoque because hey they can. Kiss and hug everyone 150 people there; infect atleast 20; who all went into about the same neighborhood aka ghetto million dollar house and now its a hot spot! what did they didnt get? Oh my marriage was set that day and I spent the money and it must go on and I dont care... because of that lady; 1000 people now; most of them elderly and in retirement home are infected

BRAVO!!!!!!

lot of ass kicking to be giving at the end : texas governor, brazil president, trump; justin trudeau, china, the italian who didnt give a .... at first; the french ghetto around paris;