World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements HideMyAss
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Post Cycle Therapy

Shoutbox

Post Cycle Therapy PCT and Post Cycle Therapy are used in bodybuilders after a bodybuilding steroid or prohromone cycle. Here you will find alternatives on different types of Post Cycle Therapy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2013, 03:24 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,363 Times in 2,749 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidex View Post
Bro Proviron is considered steroids, and it WILL suppress you. It is good during cycle and theres no reason to take it during pct.

Proviron is a synthetic, orally effective androgen which does not have any anabolic characteristics. Proviron is used in school medi-cine to case or cure disturbances caused by a deficiency of male sex hormones.

Heres the link to the bro who got his blood work done proving proviron suppresses:
Watch out: Proviron IS suppressive (lab results)
Keep in mind that the personal account you linked si from a guy that was recovering from a steroid cycle of god knows what. He jumped on Proviron probably immediately and does not post results after he was on it and only after 2 weeks off it, where he is still quite suppressed.

There are a couple of studies out there that show Proviron is not suppressive in normal eugonadal adult males. These subjects were not steroid abusers so we are talking apples and oranges. If i had to guess I would say that if you were steroid free for a year and had fully recovered 50 mg/d of Proviron would only have a nominal suppression on your HPTA. I would also hazard a guess that if you were at the end of PCT, like 6 weeks in and decided to stay on say 25 mg/d of clomid and added a morning dose of Proviron with a nightly dose of Proviron you might still allow your test to return to low range normal.

my 2 cents
G