World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Post Cycle Therapy

Shoutbox

Post Cycle Therapy PCT and Post Cycle Therapy are used in bodybuilders after a bodybuilding steroid or prohromone cycle. Here you will find alternatives on different types of Post Cycle Therapy

Old 03-14-2016, 10:49 PM
nakedninja nakedninja Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

nakedninja has a brilliant futurenakedninja has a brilliant futurenakedninja has a brilliant futurenakedninja has a brilliant futurenakedninja has a brilliant futurenakedninja has a brilliant futurenakedninja has a brilliant futurenakedninja has a brilliant futurenakedninja has a brilliant futurenakedninja has a brilliant futurenakedninja has a brilliant future
Mild Gyno, Several Options

Hello,

So I am experiencing mild gyno, I have the goods in hand to deal with it, I am just trying to figure out the best way to do it to meet my goals. A little backstory is due...

I've been running Test Prop via homebrew for a 3 month spring cycle for the last 3 years. The strength gains have always been good, but there are other things I would like to address. The first go around with this, I didn't experience Gyno during cycle, and just ran Clomid and Nolvadex for my PCT.

Last year I ran Arimidex @ 1mg/ED. Never had gyno to warrant it, but I wanted to play it safe and also wanted to avoid the bloat from the Test P. I ran Clomid and Nolvadex for PCT again. I noticed worse leg and back pumps on this cycle, and really struggled with taking a drastic hit in the cardio department. Also experienced more knee pain than usual.

Current cycle, I am a month in, been at 100mg Test P EOD. Feeling great, good gains, no hit to my cardio, no leg and back pumps, no knee pain. Haven't started the Arimidex yet.

I've been reading about some of the other PCT methods people are using, and have also read some articles suggesting Arimidex can be bad for cardio, apparently for something to do with cholesterol? Additionally, the joint issues may be related as well, and I was hoping for more input on this.

Aside from the great gains, I am bloating a bit, and have some minor puffiness, tenderness, and itchiness in the nips. Its not constant, or that bad. But it seems appropriate to introduce something to prevent gyno.

I have Nolvadex, Arimidex, Letrozole, and Clomid on hand. I also have Clen.

For my goals, I would like to start drying out, nip the gyno, and not have to give up anything for my cardio. So I am seeking input and thoughts here. As far as the Arimidex goes, it looks like I could definitely lower the dose, if I go that route, but I am open to nolva instead, (or letro) and id like to get the clen in there too. Thanks in advance for any input.

-Ninja-
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 03-15-2016, 07:01 AM

Thanked 2,915 Times in 2,231 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
i use aromasin and nolva. good combo.

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Old 03-15-2016, 10:04 AM
acneman acneman Is Off Line
BANNED

Thanked 1,813 Times in 1,421 Posts
acneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
agreed. aromasin reduces it and nolva blocks it
Old 03-15-2016, 10:08 AM
Worldclassbodybuilder

nakedninja has a brilliant futurenakedninja has a brilliant futurenakedninja has a brilliant futurenakedninja has a brilliant futurenakedninja has a brilliant futurenakedninja has a brilliant futurenakedninja has a brilliant futurenakedninja has a brilliant futurenakedninja has a brilliant futurenakedninja has a brilliant futurenakedninja has a brilliant future
I don't have aromasin.
Old 03-15-2016, 11:39 AM
Friggemall Friggemall Is Off Line

Thanked 3,323 Times in 2,410 Posts
Friggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
What I do as well.
Old 03-15-2016, 11:45 AM
WCBB Veteran

snowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond repute
If you aren't going to get some aromasin, use a low dose of arimidex I guess

Add 20mg nolva pre-bed until the itchiness subsides then drop it to 10mg/d
The Following User Says Thank You to snowpatrol For This Useful Post:
nakedninja (03-15-2016)
Old 03-15-2016, 03:41 PM

Thanked 1,189 Times in 893 Posts
liftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond repute
I think that your arimidex could possibly be letro. Arimidex normally doesn't cause joint pain but a little to much letro will.
nakedninja (03-15-2016)
Old 03-15-2016, 08:01 PM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Appreciate the feedback. I could of course get aromasin, I just think it should be reasonable to come up with a solution with what I have on hand. Until yesterday, I had never read that letro or arimidex could cause joint or cardio issues, and reflecting on past cycles it is a possibility I hadn't considered. Of course there could be other factors too, like injuries.

If I go with a low dose of arimidex, do I even need to bother with the nolva? And has anyone experienced sides to cardio with letro or arimidex? I'll dig around tonight for the article which suggested that as a side. And don't think I haven't spent a considerable amount of time digging through posts here and elsewhere on this topic. There are a lot of different opinions and recommendations on dealing with estrogen...

Last edited by nakedninja; 03-15-2016 at 09:36 PM.
Old 03-16-2016, 12:07 AM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Oh yeah, and why the nolva pre-bedtime?
Old 03-16-2016, 07:05 AM

Thanked 2,915 Times in 2,231 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
like snow patrol said use a low dose of armidex with 20mg of nolva. that should do.

nolva has a pretty long half life so i am not sure if it makes a diff when it is taken. 5-6 days.

armidex kills your HDL. i would recommend taking a gram of NO FLUSH niacin with a meal morn and night. it is super cheap and will may buffer the hit to your HDL and will raise it quickly after you stop the armidex. it does have an effect that makes you feel flushed and tingly for a few minutes but will subside quickly and you get used to it.

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.