World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Peptide Profiles

Shoutbox

Old 09-28-2011, 06:53 PM
Community Veteran

Location: with dogs, goats, donkeys, chickens and a miniature pig...
Thanked 2,717 Times in 2,382 Posts
Big B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by strongarm View Post
With 6x per day i can eat when ever i want and what ever i wont. Im hungry all day and not just when i poke.
that's how you GROW
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 09-30-2011, 01:14 PM
ragamuffin ragamuffin Is Off Line
Veteran

ragamuffin is a glorious beacon of lightragamuffin is a glorious beacon of lightragamuffin is a glorious beacon of lightragamuffin is a glorious beacon of lightragamuffin is a glorious beacon of lightragamuffin is a glorious beacon of lightragamuffin is a glorious beacon of light
Because of my daily routine, I think I can only pin twice a day, its just not practical for me to take them with me, find an empty bathroom stall....j/k Anyway, I've read that the saturation dosage is 100mg per inj, which I have no evidence to back. Since you said you really didnt notice much difference between 3 and 6 times a day, if I read that right. My question is will I be ok with twice a day, or because of its short life, is it necessary to do midday injs? I really dont want to take it to a job.
Im only 5.5" and am not even close to 200 lbs, my greatest weight is 175 while on. Im trying to find information on mcg vs lb if there is one, meaning if you are 200 lbs the recommended dosage is .5 mcgs per lb (or whatever).

Update, I found varying answers, from 1mcg per kg of body weight to 2mcg perkg. One article stated that it wasnt weight dependant (or whatever). Some ran 300 mcgs per day, others 600. One guy was injecting 6 times a day, every three hours. His statement was that it kept him hungry all day long. Others say its a waste. It looks like the answer at this point is whatever works best for you given the compounds properties, and of course how long you can afford to stay on. Im going to test the 100 mcg per inj and see how I respond to that. One thread I found stated that they bumped it down to 75 mcgs because sides were effecting them at 100mcg 3x a day, and unfortunately I dont recall the sides. The guy doing 600 mcgs per day didnt mention any sides however.
One last thought, there was some discussion about how your natural production will be shut down once you start introducing compounds artificially, thus questions were asked about some form of pct, but the only thing I saw mentioned was something about Igf, but I couldnt tell if they were saying they used it, or that is caused the same effect of shutting down your own natural production. No time frame if your pituitary gland gets shut down, when, if it will recover. I didnt see any medical reference confirming any of this, I think it was someones assumption that your body reacts to introduction of artificial compounds by shutting down the gland/organ, whatever its simulating or stimulating, like our testes do with test. Still researching.

Last edited by ragamuffin; 09-30-2011 at 01:43 PM.
Old 11-25-2011, 03:38 PM
6p6 6p6 Is Off Line
The punisher

6p6 has a reputation beyond repute6p6 has a reputation beyond repute6p6 has a reputation beyond repute6p6 has a reputation beyond repute6p6 has a reputation beyond repute6p6 has a reputation beyond repute6p6 has a reputation beyond repute6p6 has a reputation beyond repute6p6 has a reputation beyond repute6p6 has a reputation beyond repute6p6 has a reputation beyond repute
interesting...