World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Bodybuilding and Fitness Training Journals

Bodybuilding and Fitness Training Journals Keep track of your daily training routine. An interactive way to track your progress. Have others follow and help with your progress

Old 10-15-2021, 11:12 AM
Community Veteran

Thanked 2,434 Times in 1,990 Posts
trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
Seriously, I cannot believe no one on earth has every promoted:

Title: The Mustard Diet

Sub-Title: The Consumption of Empty Calories

My Blog: A wordy winding path.....with a purpose for me....lol....

The Blogs of Genetic Freak, Glycoman, Millineum Girl: Factual, to the point

174 lbs. - Blog is ten years old, I know my sweet spot...below 175 lbs, I feel like a lythe and limber cat.....at times tiger, panther, cheattah, alley....happy to lay anywhere, lol.

who - me me me

what - training and diet priorities

thinking about from day one, what do we all mention eventually to new members, and focus on....diet diet diet....bottom line....it will get you anywhere

my training is honestly really where I want it to be....diet....a solid one that promotes my own personal energy agenda is NOT smooth...it has highs and lows and transition phases...imho...the transition phases follow my moods and eventually I always end back up with the right mindset...which is good until...the focus fades, energy does not feel right and I say NO! Do not go past GO, do not collect $200 Dollars

when - I always train 5 days a week minimum forever, my struggle is the sixth day, I want it and do it a lot, and if truth be told, I feel like I could go 7 days...if you think about it as a kid we played 7 days a week, walking somewhere, riding the bike to there, doing this - throwing a ball, having one and a lot of time you run run run - I do like to run run run, although with age and injury, that is off the list, joint issue, not muscle issues fortunately

where - training is easy, there are two places and the outside, eazy peazy to get and maintain focus, a funny thing is I am enjoying the maid jobs, 3-4 hours of focus, and moving moving moving, obviously a little bit of tool towel and planning work....it took two weeks to get in rubbing and scrubbing shape, good to go now...imho, the big take away here is big stuff, the physical area's or playgrounds so to say are spacious, the movements gracious and a visual and physical pay off, which has an immediate feeling pay off now and later....the endorphins last a while and enjoyable

diet...the easiest way to describe it is..."The Princess and the Pea"....story, or in my case symphony or syndrome????? oh the drama...lol...truth be told, these are really the heaviest lifts on earth...the reps take 5-8 seconds....stand up, in kitchen, reach for cup, fill with water, microwave, go sit, stand up, go to kitchen, reach for cup, put in instant coffee............................................ ....long slow sip, lol.....10 reps.....30 minute rest...the reality is we transition to some other set....in the gym...could be the bench next to it, or on another floor, yet, we move onto something else, that transition, that phase of going in and out is where our focus, at least for me get's diverted

why is simple, it is a path of pleasure or a path of pain...make ur own choice

THE PEA PLAN (debut)

About 30 years ago instituted a life plan...one rule...worked fantastic...20 years ago updated it, the WIG plan, live my life with wisdom, integrity, and grace in everything...it has worked out very well, is ingrained in my physche....now, the PEA Plan

PEA = PERSONAL ENERGY AGENDA

Here is what I have so far, I will update the Map along the way.

Priorities, choose them wisely, which I have done for ages, yet, my best guess is I Trip and Stumble when I phase in and out, ie, on transition, or the transition phase

Portion Control - from Mr. Pig Vomit, the core of my ALL my actions now must fall under a Portion Control Parameter. Now, you would think this would be easy, yet, for me my mind wanders and trips, and thus I lose control of the trigger, I don't know if I have an itchy finger, shaky fingers, or fingers that slip off focus, and thus the bulls eye is a hit or miss endevore.

It all ends up at Pleasure Land.....I want to live in Pleasure Land...thus, what spices or guns, or paths do I prefer to go down.

Thus, from now on this log is getting slimmed down...it has always noted the numbers, and I liked where I was going this year until the hernia impacted....stretching, baby yoga and lifting program. Realistically going back to go, starting over Jan. 1st is where I am at.

Two days no stabbing pain in surgical area. Today the left side is throwing me some shade, which imho is from the maid work. NO biggie at all, a few barks is all.

174 lbs.
1400 calories, one meal, 5 burgers, at 5 pm, hey, I wanted six, so a start
Yesterday, 40 minutes cardio am, followed up by 3 hours of active maid work, took 3 breaks, abnormal for me, it was more of a focus issue, people talk to you, plus you need time to talk to self, actually there 4 hours

Legs, dipping in the Pool at Pleasure Land, happy happy happy

In Summary - the bulls eye is figuring out portion control for endorphin flow, because I think that is the stream, river, or ocean that goes wavy during transition. I am not interested in building anymore rock damns, dredging anymore rivers, or sailing on anymore, storming fckng sea's...the calm endorphin flow will set me free to frolick in Pleasure Land.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 10-16-2021, 05:54 AM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 6,772 Times in 5,151 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
My diet has always been my biggest hurdle. Since I have been living by myself it has been on point. Been eating 3000-4000 calories a day of non-processed foods. Gains in the gym have been unreal. Getting ready to move back home though, so my diet is probably going to fall off a bit.

No one gives a f**k about you once it inconveniences them.
Old 10-16-2021, 06:38 AM
Community Veteran

trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
Interesting GF.....I thought you were completely Super Human, lol.

176 lbs
1700 Calories...a medium pizza, one meal

Legs...Nice...interesting how just 2 lbs of water produces a little film over the muscle contour....does confirm though, below 175 legs are sharp, what's obvious is muscle size will decrease noticeably...curious as to body fat though, guess standard 10-12%

Surgery Pain, yesterday some...no stabbing...semi sharp pressing...both sides...no worries though, still on pain pills, I am on 2 per day, might go to 3

Cardio, 40 minutes Easy

Mind - Started a Time Log of Actions during the day, goal: old ones out, and new ones in...content generation for Knowledge Base
Old 10-17-2021, 08:41 AM
Community Veteran

177 lbs.
2 meals, 7 am medium pizza domino's, 6 pm medium pizza Digorno's
3400 calories.......this is a big re-feed carb day

Sunday, must transition back to non processed to get on a Good PEA track, ie, Personal Energy Agenda.

I will do another round of cardio, that will be I think 7 days in a row, heck, it is at an easy pace.

Surgery Pain, as long as I take meds it is okay, they wear off around 8 hour mark...and the pain is well fckng painful. See Surgeon Thursday.
Old 10-17-2021, 08:49 AM

Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
I would generally say that is 3400 calories of crap, but in your case I am glad to see you eating.

Old 10-17-2021, 11:33 AM
Community Veteran

well, what I started today, which I have done before and not been consistent on is:

Laying out on the cook top my Food Choices for the day - which are -

1 dozen eggs

1 big tub of rice, all cooked, obviously non processed

1 bag of micro-wave popcorn

And sticking by those and those only....

I need to do some serious Meal Planning Revamping

I really do like Pig Vomits Portion Control Stuff
Old 10-18-2021, 05:10 AM
Community Veteran

176 lbs
800 calories, one clean meal at 12 noon, 6 eggs-scrambled, threw in rice and a few pieces of bread....my god, lol, my plate was heaping full and took me a half an hour to eat it all, focused on trying to only take small forkfuls and chewing properly and actually enjoying the savory flavors and satiation effect...pretty good....put out food on cook top first thing this am, while getting coffee ready

Legs, Very Good

PEA, all the white flour from pizza's and coffee put me in time loop phases, thus, had to realize transitions would be tricky or else I'd fall back into old time dimensions...that I did not want, they would steal my Energy not enhance it.....so even though it was a volatile tricky dad, did better than most times here lately and was satisfied

The big result is no spill over of water logged, downing feeling...scale was-could be 175, one of those in between readings....so just satisfied
Old 10-18-2021, 12:40 PM

I love eggs and brown rice. I add some peas and carrots too.

Old 10-20-2021, 09:15 AM
Community Veteran

178 lbs

legs good, got a water film on the lense

did 50 min recumbant yesterday, 61 minutes this am

Kinda pissed

Ate, 2k of food in am....way to much for one meal....later on did 150 cals 14 hours later to cure some hunger pangs

Just plain, idiocy....again....felt sluggish during day and spilled over today

Just ate 350 cals for bfast an hour ago.....will do a late lunch 2-3, scramble up some eggs and such, keep it under 700, then see how the evening goes

Training Goal is to hit up 90 minutes on Saturday, bumping up ten min a day

Pain is better, one opiod in am, two tylenol late in day and no issues' so far

Seems like I can do a bit of a crunch in bed without shooting searing pain, I am talking tiny test crunch which was impossible before, ie, after surgery
Old 10-20-2021, 10:55 AM

Definitely need to spread those calories out, but you already know that.