World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > SARMs

SARMs Selective androgen receptor modulators or SARMs are intended to have the same kind of effects as androgenic drugs like anabolic steroids but be much more selective in their action

Old 06-04-2021, 01:33 AM
GOTTA-GROW GOTTA-GROW Is Off Line
Lifetime Member

GOTTA-GROW is a splendid one to beholdGOTTA-GROW is a splendid one to beholdGOTTA-GROW is a splendid one to beholdGOTTA-GROW is a splendid one to beholdGOTTA-GROW is a splendid one to beholdGOTTA-GROW is a splendid one to beholdGOTTA-GROW is a splendid one to beholdGOTTA-GROW is a splendid one to beholdGOTTA-GROW is a splendid one to beholdGOTTA-GROW is a splendid one to beholdGOTTA-GROW is a splendid one to behold
Rad 140

Is anyone currently using this SARM?
What are your thoughts and experience with it? I tried it in 2017-18 with incredible strength gains and really scary pumps on a very low dose and wondered is there's anything that has come to light regarding this product since then?
Thanks
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 06-04-2021, 07:12 AM

Thanked 5,811 Times in 4,386 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
I am off right now but my fav sarm stack is rad140 and osterine. Very low sides and gains as good as low dose of test with winny.

I KNOW these two work wonders. Some lean mass with great strength and endurance gains. I ran out of osterine and took RAD140 by itself with similar results. Pumps were not too bad for me but dosage dependent.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
Old 06-05-2021, 03:10 AM
Lifetime Member

GOTTA-GROW is a splendid one to beholdGOTTA-GROW is a splendid one to beholdGOTTA-GROW is a splendid one to beholdGOTTA-GROW is a splendid one to beholdGOTTA-GROW is a splendid one to beholdGOTTA-GROW is a splendid one to beholdGOTTA-GROW is a splendid one to beholdGOTTA-GROW is a splendid one to beholdGOTTA-GROW is a splendid one to beholdGOTTA-GROW is a splendid one to beholdGOTTA-GROW is a splendid one to behold
What were your doses?
Old 06-05-2021, 09:50 AM

jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOTTA-GROW View Post
What were your doses?
15 mg ed. It has a long half life so that is all I feel I need. 6 weeks on and 4 off.

The Following User Says Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
GOTTA-GROW (06-09-2021)
Old 06-09-2021, 03:44 AM
Lifetime Member

Do you use southern sarms? I found other suppliers that are cheaper but don't know anyone I trust to verify potency/effectiveness.
Old 06-10-2021, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOTTA-GROW View Post
Do you use southern sarms? I found other suppliers that are cheaper but don't know anyone I trust to verify potency/effectiveness.
I have and was happy with the product. I was given my last round of SARMs from a pal. But will order again from them. Email them and see if they are having any sales coming up. Always good to support board sponsor.

Old 07-01-2021, 12:14 PM
Ragnor1973 Ragnor1973 Is Off Line
Hi! I'm New Here!

Ragnor1973 is on a distinguished road
Im currently week 2 using Rad and LGD ar 10mg ed of each , so far so good ,Pumps are insane thougheven being uncomfortable at some points. very similar to DBOL effects ive had in the past . I purchased from Rats army.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ragnor1973 For This Useful Post:
jipped genes (08-10-2021), trip (07-01-2021)
Old 07-01-2021, 12:19 PM
Community Veteran

Thanked 2,504 Times in 2,048 Posts
trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
kool , keep us posted, sounds suhweeeet