World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Diet and Nutrition > Diet and Health

Shoutbox

Diet and Health Weight loss support forum for all diets. Fitness discussion forum for weight loss, discuss weight and food issues unique to the dietng

Old 08-17-2019, 09:26 AM

Thanked 3,575 Times in 2,759 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
So I tried acupuncture.

Been having a lot of probs from stress at work, over training, joint pain (Especially knees and elbows) and such. A friend recommended acupuncture by one of their close friends. I have done it before with mediocre results. A friend of a friend was visiting after graduating from a alternative med school in Taiwan where he lives. (His folks live in Dallas)

He was looking for people to work on. Evidently working on a 5'5" 130 Asian man or even smaller woman is all good but he has never had the opportunity to work on an American giant.......or at least lined up against the average Asian guy.

I said "Let's do it bro!" I told him all what ails me. After 2 hours of sticking, poking and drinking a God awful tea he brewed with what looked like sticks, pond scum and weeds I was done.

The pins do not hurt although you get some strange sensations from some of them especially in the knees. He said you may feel better now but wait until tomorrow.

So I woke up this morning and got out of bed. I did not even think about the acupuncture until I made it to the bathroom to pee. Standing there with my man junk in my hand I realized I walked to the bathroom pretty much pain free!

It is a significant improvement. I finished peeing, washed up and went to make coffee. Normally I limp for 10-15 minutes after waking. I felt a little discomfort in my knees but it was like it had a blanket over it. I have no illusions that this is a miracle cure but it seems it has diminished my pain quite a lot. He goes back to Taiwan very soon. I hope I can get in one more time to see this dude.

I am going to train Muay Thai this morning. I have high hopes i can do this pain free and see how my body performs.

Lastly, about 30 minutes ago after finishing my first cup of coffee on the back patio with the dog I had what felt like an avalanche hit my sphincter. (Butt hole for you guys who does not know big wordz.....para)

I did the quick penguin walk to the bathroom with my turdcutter on lockdown. I lay down a significant barrage of high velocity fecal artillery from my bunghole as soon as I hit the seat. I let out a low moan as the second wave of combatants forcibly exited my now overstretched leather cheerio with no regard for my poor abused anus. They say third time is a charm but not in this case......can a butthole cry? Felt as if the ole stink pipeline was dry heaving similarly to a college frat boy on the next morning after chugging a six pack of White claw and 7 shots of rotgut tequila.
A couple of pebbles rolled out my blown out O ring but no more than that. Yet I still felt I had to shit. That is when I remembered the tea.... I had asked the guy what was in it. He told me it would help align me from the inside out. I nodded in acceptance and asked no more questions. I had no idea alignment meant explosive expulsion of chocolate butt clusters from my wrecked colon.

My take, get acupuncture it can help with chronic pain..... but DO NOT DRINK THE ....ING TEA!

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (08-17-2019), Friggemall (08-20-2019)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 08-17-2019, 03:41 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 3,909 Times in 3,097 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Haha! The best story tell on the board Jipped.

I will say, I know a few guys who do acupuncture and say it works better than anything for a bad back other than surgery. The problem for me is getting insurance to pay for it. They make you go a month on flexiril. If that does not work you get a month of physical therapy. If that does not work they send you to the chiropractor. Finally if that does not work they send you to acupuncture. I guess I could just pay for it myself, but I am trying to live only on my retirement income. Does the guy also hook you up to the stimulator? They do that here at my hospital.
A1food4u (08-17-2019)
Old 08-17-2019, 03:52 PM
Community Veteran

blm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond reputeblm has a reputation beyond repute
I had some circulation issues in my legs about 10 years ago. It caused severe restless legs at night. I did a few acupuncture sessions and have not had any issues since. Can't explain it. Don't really understand it but it worked. The first session I remember vividly. When he hit the spot behind the knees, it felt like a very powerful electric shock through my body. After that I honestly felt immediate relief.

He always tried to sell me his "special" blends of herbs specifically formulated for each individual. Lol. No thanks. I wasn't interested and the insurance didn't cover supplements.
The Following User Says Thank You to blm For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (08-17-2019)
Old 08-17-2019, 04:08 PM

Thanked 3,672 Times in 2,925 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
LOL... I love the way you lay out a story brother.... hope the gods of the sphincter volcano have been appeased...
Old 08-18-2019, 03:04 AM
Community Veteran

Pen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetic Freak View Post
Haha! The best story tell on the board Jipped.

I will say, I know a few guys who do acupuncture and say it works better than anything for a bad back other than surgery. The problem for me is getting insurance to pay for it. They make you go a month on flexiril. If that does not work you get a month of physical therapy. If that does not work they send you to the chiropractor. Finally if that does not work they send you to acupuncture. I guess I could just pay for it myself, but I am trying to live only on my retirement income. Does the guy also hook you up to the stimulator? They do that here at my hospital.
You retired bro? Me too. What age did you retire? I retired at 55 and lovin it. Sorry, off topic.
Old 08-18-2019, 03:08 AM
Community Veteran

Pen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond repute
Jipped... Haven't done a treatment per se, but I did have a guy stick a couple of accupuncture needles in me and it messed with my head... Lol. That said, I'd give it a try. What kind of shit can they treat? Maybe I could try it to quit chewing tobacco? Quit masturbating? Lol.
Old 08-18-2019, 08:47 AM

jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
No simulator. Just pins. I think he is more traditional, had the herbal incense going and a soothing traditional Asian music.

I do not think my insurance would pay for it at all. I would love to try it again.

Pen I have seen ads where they say they can cure everything. I quit snuff with smokey mountain herbal snuff and nicotine gum. actually very easy. Now to quit masturbating........there is nothing strong enough to come between me and my left hand.....or right if i am feeling like some strange.

Oh, I do feel pretty damn good today. My stomach is flatter, i assume due to everything that was inside my body came out in an furious avalanche. I am sitting here drinking coffee waiting to drop deuce so I can take a shower. (Hey I like feeling clean all day!) I do not think it is going to happen for me, nothing left to poop. Got to work what food i ate yesterday down to the outlet.

Knees feel good. It is like I can tell they ache but I interpret the pain as something far less intrusive. It really does not bother me. I trained light yesterday, i chose a newb to work with and worked technique. All went well. Even my ole back feels pretty good. (He had probably 50-60 pins in me from head to toe)

Last edited by jipped genes; 08-18-2019 at 08:52 AM.
Old 08-18-2019, 11:22 AM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 3,909 Times in 3,097 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen Sillman View Post
You retired bro? Me too. What age did you retire? I retired at 55 and lovin it. Sorry, off topic.
Technically not fully retired, but 41. I still work to keep me busy. It is just income that goes into my savings, so I can buy a large track of land in Wyoming or Montana.
Old 08-18-2019, 04:58 PM
Crusader by Choice

paramuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond repute
I know how to spell F and U

Awesome story, right when I was about ready to peddle on, you came through. And to be fair, that tea probably knocked loose something you got stuck up there by accident or in jail....

Never did acupuncture and wouldn’t know where to start but I have banged a couple of Asian chicks so I’m right there with you on this.

~PM
Genetic Freak (08-18-2019)
Old 08-19-2019, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetic Freak View Post
Technically not fully retired, but 41. I still work to keep me busy. It is just income that goes into my savings, so I can buy a large track of land in Wyoming or Montana.
Smart move my friend. When you get it I hope you invite some WCBB friends up to hang out up there.