World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Post Cycle Therapy

Shoutbox

Post Cycle Therapy PCT and Post Cycle Therapy are used in bodybuilders after a bodybuilding steroid or prohromone cycle. Here you will find alternatives on different types of Post Cycle Therapy

Old 01-13-2017, 05:03 PM
team631 team631 Is Off Line
Donating Member

team631 is a glorious beacon of lightteam631 is a glorious beacon of lightteam631 is a glorious beacon of lightteam631 is a glorious beacon of lightteam631 is a glorious beacon of lightteam631 is a glorious beacon of light
Bb size lump

I know there's a ton of info out there on this and I have been reading it but I want to consult with my board I'm on trt but I raised it for a while the 300 I just got off an 8-week cycle of low-dose Tren at 50 every other day. It's been about a week and a half since my last shot of tren..i am now transitioning from prop to test enan aswell..I JUST noticed a pea-sized actually a BB size lump on the left side of my right areola behind the nipple I'm not sure what has caused this the test or the tren I have nolvadex and Arimidex on hand any advice I believe if it was caused by tren with the prolactin thing ill have to attack it with something other than w h at i have on hand..thankyou after years this is the first time this has ever happened and also the first time I've done Tren will the lump just go away by just continuing the trend if it was the Tren and then I can just run nolvadex to attack it

Old 01-13-2017, 05:07 PM
Friggemall Friggemall Is Off Line

Thanked 3,430 Times in 2,490 Posts
Friggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond repute
hit the nolvadex 20mg ed for a couple weeks and it should go away or keep using it until it does go away then keep using the arimidex throughout your cycle
The Following User Says Thank You to Friggemall For This Useful Post:
team631 (01-13-2017)
Old 01-13-2017, 09:16 PM

Thanked 1,943 Times in 1,434 Posts
Darkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friggemall View Post
hit the nolvadex 20mg ed for a couple weeks and it should go away or keep using it until it does go away then keep using the arimidex throughout your cycle
Actually this is a bad idea! Sorry frig but that nolva will up-regulate the progesterone receptor that is being activated by the progestins the tren created and make that little gyno lump grow! He should immediately apply a healthy amount of whatever AI he has as the lower estrogen will slow the PR response since that receptor can't work without estrogen. Order some cabergoline or other D2 agonist from somewhere and take it to get rid of the progestins or elevated prolactin that's causing the gyno.

Nolvadex is contraindicated if you've been running 19nor AAS and have this problem.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkness For This Useful Post:
Friggemall (01-14-2017), team631 (01-13-2017)
Old 01-13-2017, 10:27 PM
Donating Member

team631 is a glorious beacon of lightteam631 is a glorious beacon of lightteam631 is a glorious beacon of lightteam631 is a glorious beacon of lightteam631 is a glorious beacon of lightteam631 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
Actually this is a bad idea! Sorry frig but that nolva will up-regulate the progesterone receptor that is being activated by the progestins the tren created and make that little gyno lump grow! He should immediately apply a healthy amount of whatever AI he has as the lower estrogen will slow the PR response since that receptor can't work without estrogen. Order some cabergoline or other D2 agonist from somewhere and take it to get rid of the progestins or elevated prolactin that's causing the gyno.

Nolvadex is contraindicated if you've been running 19nor AAS and have this problem.
So could i take masteron ?
Old 01-14-2017, 05:18 AM
TommyD TommyD Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,388 Times in 1,133 Posts
TommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think you want to "try" Master on to see if it will lower your estrogen, you already have an AI on hand that will work, Masteron seems weak and a gamble if it will work.
Old 01-14-2017, 09:00 AM
Donating Member

Confused as to what the recommended action is...if its the tren ive discontinued that and im still on test hcg and now nolva 20 mgs a day..but lump seems sudden just noticed ot
Old 01-14-2017, 09:35 AM

Darkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond repute
No confusion. I'm pretty certain from what you've described the gyno lump is from a progestin. If you take novla, it will likely get bigger. This is because of how nolva makes the PR work faster. Got it?

This PR will only be activated in the presence of estrogen, even though estrogen likely isn't the gyno generator here (it can be in many cases). However, this kind of gyno can be slowed by applying an AI, or Aromotase Inhibitor. These would include arimidex, anastrosol, or letro. Start using one of these immediately to slow this process down until you can get the next drug you need to fix this.

That next drug is cabergoline. It's a D2 agonist and pramiplexole will also work. It will reduce the elevated progestins and/or prolactins that are the root cause of your situation.

Your comments about masterone....mast does nothing to reduce estrogen and binds to the PR very loosely and this isn't something that I would consider to help here.

Questions?
The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness For This Useful Post:
team631 (01-14-2017)
Old 01-14-2017, 09:48 AM
ozzy69 ozzy69 Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,695 Times in 1,244 Posts
ozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond repute
It's BB sized? Dude that's tiny as fux....google gyno images on body builders... BB sized is the least of your concerns after you see those images ....get your hands on prami if the progesterone related and letrozole if it's test related
Old 01-14-2017, 10:01 AM
Friggemall Friggemall Is Off Line

Thanked 3,430 Times in 2,490 Posts
Friggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post

The nolva has always worked for me but then again I've always used caber with my tren.your advice is sound science. I stand corrected, thank you.
Old 01-14-2017, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friggemall View Post
The nolva has always worked for me but then again I've always used caber with my tren.your advice is sound science. I stand corrected, thank you.
Since they never have bloodwork in hand :) when they start these threads there's always some guessing. My suggestion will catch either case without making it worse whichever it is, estrogen or prolactin.

Your symptoms were likely estrogen generated if it worked which makes sense of you ran a D2 agonist on the cycle.