World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Post Cycle Therapy

Shoutbox

Post Cycle Therapy PCT and Post Cycle Therapy are used in bodybuilders after a bodybuilding steroid or prohromone cycle. Here you will find alternatives on different types of Post Cycle Therapy

Old 09-02-2010, 11:40 AM
FITMONSTER FITMONSTER Is Off Line
Donating Member

FITMONSTER is on a distinguished road
Question HCG during PCT? yes or no?

Did a 10 week cycle of deca and test en and ended with tren and test prop

very happy with the results added some mass and i still feel dry not bloated etc.

but at week 5 I broke my vial of HCG and coudnt get my hands on another one

was doing 250ui twice per week

now im in PCT week 2 almost done and wil start week 3 soon so I was wondering will be good idea to add the hcg now or not? should i add it and do one more week of PCT to complete 5?

or should I just add it once i start the new cycle?

found both comments on this forum...yes u can add HCG on PCT and some say no because is suppresive...

opinions please amigos

thanks
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 09-02-2010, 12:24 PM
skwood skwood Is Off Line
Community Veteran

skwood is a glorious beacon of lightskwood is a glorious beacon of lightskwood is a glorious beacon of lightskwood is a glorious beacon of lightskwood is a glorious beacon of lightskwood is a glorious beacon of lightskwood is a glorious beacon of light
I'd say no...
Old 09-02-2010, 12:54 PM
rocketw19 rocketw19 Is Off Line
Community Veteran

rocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond reputerocketw19 has a reputation beyond repute
I agree with intim. for a 10 week cycle of just test you "probably" dont even need hcg
I use HCG if I go on long cycles or if i use tren.
I also only use it on cycle not durring PCT as it is supressive also. I do run hcg right up to my PCT though
The Following User Says Thank You to rocketw19 For This Useful Post:
WUK (10-18-2011)
Old 09-02-2010, 01:11 PM
Friggemall Friggemall Is Off Line

Thanked 3,430 Times in 2,490 Posts
Friggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond repute
As I said in the other thread, it should be use up to PCT not during. I apologize I wasn't really clear on that one fit, but that is what I meant. Use during the longer cycles, I'm generally ok with 250 mg twice per week some choose eod though. If I start seeing noticeable shrinkage I will then up it to 3x/week or more tight up to pct.

On shorter cycles where it was not used and has affected the testicles, one can do 250 or 500 mg per day for 10 days right before pct. But still, not along with pct.
Old 09-02-2010, 01:16 PM
FITMONSTER FITMONSTER Is Off Line
Donating Member

FITMONSTER is on a distinguished road
ok thank you guys....then i will just finish another 2 weeks of nolva at 40mg every day and will use HCG on my next cycle once i find some seems like there is none this days...

regards
Old 09-02-2010, 01:20 PM
Friggemall Friggemall Is Off Line

Thanked 3,430 Times in 2,490 Posts
Friggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FITMONSTER View Post
ok thank you guys....then i will just finish another 2 weeks of nolva at 40mg every day and will use HCG on my next cycle once i find some seems like there is none this days...

regards
Seems the stuff goes in spurts like that, generally hard to find when you need it the most!
Old 09-02-2010, 04:04 PM
Tinymk Tinymk Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Tinymk has a reputation beyond reputeTinymk has a reputation beyond reputeTinymk has a reputation beyond reputeTinymk has a reputation beyond reputeTinymk has a reputation beyond reputeTinymk has a reputation beyond reputeTinymk has a reputation beyond reputeTinymk has a reputation beyond reputeTinymk has a reputation beyond reputeTinymk has a reputation beyond reputeTinymk has a reputation beyond repute
I use the hcg during my cycles and do not do pct because if I do come off, I ramp myself back to my hrt, so I always have an exogenous test working for me

tiny

Squat--600 Bench--512 Deadlift--683
Old 09-03-2010, 06:56 PM
Deacon Deacon Is Off Line
Lifetime Member

Deacon has a reputation beyond reputeDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDeacon has a reputation beyond reputeDeacon has a reputation beyond repute
HCG should not be run with PCT - prior to PCT yes - there are many good articles on the hormone rebounds that will occur if you run them together
The Following User Says Thank You to Deacon For This Useful Post:
Excel (09-11-2010)
Old 09-11-2010, 10:23 AM
Lonniebatt Lonniebatt Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Lonniebatt is on a distinguished road
such a great pleasure to read all of you guys stuff.... thanks alot I am learning so much
Old 12-17-2010, 03:05 PM
Eleven11 Eleven11 Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Eleven11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
HCG should not be run with PCT - prior to PCT yes - there are many good articles on the hormone rebounds that will occur if you run them together
^^ This is true.
I am a strong believer in the use of HCG during entire cycle and HIGHLY recommend it for EVERY cycle regardless of length or what is used.
No matter what you use in a cycle you are shut down from the start. The main goal after every cycle is to recover as fast as possible and keep as much of the gains as possible.
10 wks is still a long time to be shut down and you want your natural test back ASAP not eventually.
Yes you will recover eventually without HCG but that's not your goal.
It's cheap, use it everytime.
Either 250ius 2xwk or 500ius E5D(what I do) starting 2nd wk and thru cycle and after till easters clear, then start your PCT............11
BigSarge (09-05-2016)