World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Off topic > Adult topics NSFW

Shoutbox

Adult topics NSFW Any discussion that is of a Mature nature

Old 04-25-2017, 11:12 PM
Pimpin ain't easy

Thanked 2,003 Times in 1,483 Posts
-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanabe View Post
That was harsh.... I was caught by my step sister and you know........
I always wanted a step sister.
Old 04-26-2017, 07:04 AM

Thanked 2,815 Times in 2,152 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -TE- View Post
I got caught around 13 or so, by my mom. I had no idea either, until my sister started teasing me about it. Not bad enough that my mom caught me, she had to share with my sister.
when my son was 13 my wife came in the front door rather than the garage so he did not hear her. he was standing in the middle of his room, pants around his ankles flogging the bishop.

she quietly backed out and left for 10 minutes. she said the look on his face was disturbing. I asked what does my "OH" face look like? she said

"well, disturbing, like you are in pain and enjoying it"

i said there is your answer. she closes her eyes during sex now. (on the rare occasion we do)

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.