World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Off topic > Adult topics NSFW

Shoutbox

Adult topics NSFW Any discussion that is of a Mature nature

View Poll Results: Drop it where??
Mouth 25 92.59%
On your belly politely 2 7.41%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-03-2016, 04:32 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,427 Times in 2,796 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by alpineslide View Post
I think I've had a combined time of 30 seconds of blow job over the past 12 years or so.

These things don't happen in my house

I actually find it incredibly depressing, it's not even open for discussion.
It spoils a man. It can be more difficult to pop in vaginal intercourse after to many BJs. I don't know about you guys but it's 10x more intense orally. I am dehydrated after.
Old 12-03-2016, 04:46 PM

Thanked 3,361 Times in 2,680 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
So this thread should be renamed... feast or famine... I hate you feasters
ozzy69 (12-03-2016)
Old 12-03-2016, 05:43 PM
acneman acneman Is Off Line
BANNED

Thanked 1,812 Times in 1,421 Posts
acneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond repute
its pretty simple. if the wife/gf only wants you to pound away at her pussy then you have no leverage. if she wants something else then that is your leverage. both the wife and the most recent ex girlfriend wanted oral from me. so sure im down. then once they learn how good it can be....... nope. you dont do it for me so im ok with just pounding that puss, bend over. when that happens the next thing you know you get blown and at least a spit if not a swallow.

but remember its best to talk about it first. give them a chance to give in due to love and logic. they might be a little miffed that you forced them into it but they will get over it once you start going down on them again. with the ex girlfriend all i had to do was threaten to stop lickin that thing and she was like "ok let me get a chair, stand here"
Old 12-03-2016, 05:45 PM
BANNED

acneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond repute
and if you are a strong long lasting man maybe that is all they need. then make sure you begin to finish quicker. as quick as you can. if they complain then tell them you would be more motivated if you could finish in her mouth once in a while
Old 12-03-2016, 05:52 PM

A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
you machiavellian mother lumper.... so simple, so to the point
Old 12-03-2016, 06:01 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1food4u View Post
you machiavellian mother lumper.... so simple, so to the point
people always complain about women using sex as a weapon. what people forget is that people use the weapon a gun can be used by either sex. and sex can be used as a weapon by either gender. once you are getting it on the reg you have leverage. i even cut the wife off a couple of times. she got the point. she ended that by waiting till i went to sleep and starting then. woke up with my c*ck in her mouth and was like oh well that game is over, but the point was made.

just cause you want the puss dont mean she dont want the dick. if she dont then you need to find someone else
Old 12-03-2016, 06:04 PM

she does, I'm actually getting plenty since the kids moved out, just that one area I'd like a little more.... and I will modify the blueprint provided... once again proof of the quality of this board...LMAO
acneman (12-03-2016)
Old 12-03-2016, 09:12 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line
Donating Member

Thanked 3,517 Times in 2,774 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Mouth... no clean up required.
Old 12-03-2016, 11:03 PM
Community Veteran

Oneeyedwilly has a reputation beyond reputeOneeyedwilly has a reputation beyond reputeOneeyedwilly has a reputation beyond reputeOneeyedwilly has a reputation beyond reputeOneeyedwilly has a reputation beyond reputeOneeyedwilly has a reputation beyond reputeOneeyedwilly has a reputation beyond reputeOneeyedwilly has a reputation beyond reputeOneeyedwilly has a reputation beyond reputeOneeyedwilly has a reputation beyond reputeOneeyedwilly has a reputation beyond repute
Most of the time it ends up on her face. Last week it was especially...forceful and went halfway across the room along with her face, eye, hair. I said, oh sorry I didn't know it was gonna be that strong. She smiled and said, I don't care at all.

I fell in love a little more.
The Following User Says Thank You to Oneeyedwilly For This Useful Post:
cockswole_gentlemen (01-13-2017)
Old 12-03-2016, 11:11 PM
EXTINCT

Thanked 1,357 Times in 989 Posts
DaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond repute
I like the ladies who try and use their free hand as a backstop to stop it from getting on them. When they misjudge their timing, magic happens......
The Following User Says Thank You to DaSarge For This Useful Post:
~R~F~G~ (01-18-2017)