World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Off topic > Adult topics NSFW

Shoutbox

Adult topics NSFW Any discussion that is of a Mature nature

View Poll Results: Drop it where??
Mouth 25 92.59%
On your belly politely 2 7.41%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-04-2016, 07:32 PM
Friggemall Friggemall Is Off Line

Thanked 3,274 Times in 2,373 Posts
Friggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by acneman View Post
had a girl tell me she did not mind lickin on it but would never let me cum in her mouth. the next time we got together i stopped going down on her right before she came and phucked her and came then went and watched tv. she started asking questions but quickly got the point. the next time we had sex she let me cum in her mouth and nearly threw up spitting it every where. a couple of weeks after that it was down the hatch. i was like you swallowed? and she just smiled and shrugged. the point being she went from never gonna happen to professional cum guzzzller in two weeks. all it took was me stopping before she got hers one time

that is what i call man power
You are welcome. She must have given me 40 bjs in that 2 weeks practicing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Friggemall For This Useful Post:
acneman (12-04-2016), Genetic Freak (12-05-2016)
Old 12-04-2016, 08:30 PM
AKA LUNATIC

Thanked 1,092 Times in 758 Posts
alpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
people always complain about women using sex as a weapon. what people forget is that people use the weapon a gun can be used by either sex. and sex can be used as a weapon by either gender. once you are getting it on the reg you have leverage. i even cut the wife off a couple of times. she got the point. she ended that by waiting till i went to sleep and starting then. woke up with my c*ck in her mouth and was like oh well that game is over, but the point was made.

just cause you want the puss dont mean she dont want the dick. if she dont then you need to find someone else

I wish things were that simple. When you have three kids and a wife that would be fine never having sex again it's not quite that easy.

2- time WCBB Fantasy Football League Champion 2014 & 2016
The Following User Says Thank You to alpineslide For This Useful Post:
ozzy69 (12-04-2016)
Old 12-04-2016, 09:46 PM
acneman acneman Is Off Line
BANNED

Thanked 1,812 Times in 1,421 Posts
acneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friggemall View Post
You are welcome. She must have given me 40 bjs in that 2 weeks practicing.

she always loved cocktail weenies
Old 12-04-2016, 10:20 PM
BANNED

acneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by alpineslide View Post
I wish things were that simple. When you have three kids and a wife that would be fine never having sex again it's not quite that easy.
if you want to talk about this on pm feel free to contact me
Old 12-05-2016, 11:49 AM
Friggemall Friggemall Is Off Line

Thanked 3,274 Times in 2,373 Posts
Friggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
she always loved cocktail weenies
Yeah she said you were a stubbie and it was nice to finally have one down in her throat

The Following User Says Thank You to Friggemall For This Useful Post:
acneman (12-06-2016)
Old 12-05-2016, 11:45 PM
Honorable Deviant

Rebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
had a girl tell me she did not mind lickin on it but would never let me cum in her mouth. the next time we got together i stopped going down on her right before she came and phucked her and came then went and watched tv. she started asking questions but quickly got the point. the next time we had sex she let me cum in her mouth and nearly threw up spitting it every where. a couple of weeks after that it was down the hatch. i was like you swallowed? and she just smiled and shrugged. the point being she went from never gonna happen to professional cum guzzzller in two weeks. all it took was me stopping before she got hers one time

that is what i call man power
ACK < Ladies and Gentleman, This IS Rock and Roll. Dig?
acneman (12-06-2016)
Old 12-06-2016, 08:28 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friggemall View Post
Yeah she said you were a stubbie and it was nice to finally have one down in her throat

Old 01-13-2017, 12:19 PM
Worldclassbodybuilder

BusterMudd has a reputation beyond reputeBusterMudd has a reputation beyond reputeBusterMudd has a reputation beyond reputeBusterMudd has a reputation beyond reputeBusterMudd has a reputation beyond reputeBusterMudd has a reputation beyond reputeBusterMudd has a reputation beyond reputeBusterMudd has a reputation beyond reputeBusterMudd has a reputation beyond reputeBusterMudd has a reputation beyond reputeBusterMudd has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by basskiller View Post
The wifey never spits
I never understood the whole "Spit Or Swallow?" thing. I've been getting blowjobs for 38 years from (takes a quick mental inventory) 15 or 16 different women, and never once did anyone spit it out after I ejaculated, or insist that I not come in their mouth*
Who are all these spitters, and where do they learn that behavior?!?!

*well, I mean, other than those few times when they insisted that I come somewhere else, nomsayin?
Old 01-14-2017, 07:10 AM
Tbar Tbar Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

Tbar has a reputation beyond reputeTbar has a reputation beyond reputeTbar has a reputation beyond reputeTbar has a reputation beyond reputeTbar has a reputation beyond reputeTbar has a reputation beyond reputeTbar has a reputation beyond reputeTbar has a reputation beyond reputeTbar has a reputation beyond reputeTbar has a reputation beyond reputeTbar has a reputation beyond repute
I feel a little bit guilty here folks. Married with 4 grown kids. We have an incredible sex life and I still get at least one bj a week. This was not something she ever enjoyed in past relationships, so they rarely happened. I think the difference was that I took the time to help her understand what really feels great. Holy shit did this woman learn. I've had bj's from at least 20 different women over the years. Not one comes close to the bj my wife can give now. Hell if something ever happens to me this lady could have anything she wants in this world now.

Just as an example... we had bang'n sex last night on the couch. Work up this morning to an incredible feeling and slurping sounds. I swear I am the luckiest MF'er in the world.

BTW, for any women that read this... I can have the hottest woman in the gym stretching in front of me and I'll think, "Damn that's nice, but there's no way she can do what my wife can give me." This is one hell of a way to make sure your man never cheats on you. Why would he if it's not worth it?

Last edited by Tbar; 01-14-2017 at 07:12 AM.
Old 01-14-2017, 09:13 AM
Administrator

Thanked 8,070 Times in 5,278 Posts
Nate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond reputeNate has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbar View Post
I feel a little bit guilty here folks. Married with 4 grown kids. We have an incredible sex life and I still get at least one bj a week. This was not something she ever enjoyed in past relationships, so they rarely happened. I think the difference was that I took the time to help her understand what really feels great. Holy shit did this woman learn. I've had bj's from at least 20 different women over the years. Not one comes close to the bj my wife can give now. Hell if something ever happens to me this lady could have anything she wants in this world now.

Just as an example... we had bang'n sex last night on the couch. Work up this morning to an incredible feeling and slurping sounds. I swear I am the luckiest MF'er in the world.

BTW, for any women that read this... I can have the hottest woman in the gym stretching in front of me and I'll think, "Damn that's nice, but there's no way she can do what my wife can give me." This is one hell of a way to make sure your man never cheats on you. Why would he if it's not worth it?

Exactly the same for me. Instead of a kiss goodbye she pulls me out and says hi giving me a slight case of blue balls. It's not bad though, we work together so it's like a little game she plays until we get home a couple hours later. Anyhow, after 20+ years of her giving me everything I've ever wanted or needed, I cheated on her. To answer your question " Why would he if it's not worth it?"

Blind

F.U.C.K.I.N.G.

Stupidity...

Luckily she didn't throw my worthless ass to the curb. Now some year or so later, she's on my stuff even more. There isn't a day that goes by where she doesn't make me blow my load twice a day with methods other than intercourse. ( she's a dirty lil girl). That said, as lucky as I am, as much as I gave everything I could ever want sexually, I'm can't fully enjoy it because I know why she's doing it and it breaks my heart. I mean I know she wants to do it and she says it's not for me it's for her but, man.... it's hard to get past.