World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Off topic > Adult topics NSFW

Shoutbox

Adult topics NSFW Any discussion that is of a Mature nature

Old 08-13-2017, 09:38 AM
acneman acneman Is Off Line
BANNED

Thanked 1,812 Times in 1,421 Posts
acneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond repute
ok the solution is to talk to her. you ask her why the two of you are not having sex. and go from there. worst case is she is not interested in sex anymore to which you say you are and ask her since she is not interested anymore and you are not interested in divorce is she ok with you having extra marital sex. if she is not ok with that you ask for a compromise. there are always physical things that the partner endures for the sake of the other partner. example i dont like rubbing feet but i did it for my wife. im sure you can find something you do for her that you dont like.

you can go logical ... if you dont take out the garbage it begins to stink in the house. sex is maintenance. if there ever comes a time where both partners are ok not having sex then fine but as long as one partner wants to have sex then this is maintenance that needs to occur.

these are just two examples in an infinite number of possibilities. there could be something specific about you. something about how you have sex. these are things that can be fixed, maybe.

there may be medical reasons. vaginal pain during sex. lubrication issues. hormonal issues. if she is post menopausal but has not had a hysterectomy boron supplementation can help. HRT for women can help also. Low E/T can be an issue.

if the period of sex ended quickly after marriage there could be deeper psych issues. like she never liked / wanted sex she just wanted marriage an security.

this can be typed on all day.

i dont know if i can help but i can try. more info than "shes lost that loving feelin" is needed
Old 08-13-2017, 11:13 PM
aragorn1500 aragorn1500 Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

aragorn1500 has a reputation beyond reputearagorn1500 has a reputation beyond reputearagorn1500 has a reputation beyond reputearagorn1500 has a reputation beyond reputearagorn1500 has a reputation beyond reputearagorn1500 has a reputation beyond reputearagorn1500 has a reputation beyond reputearagorn1500 has a reputation beyond reputearagorn1500 has a reputation beyond reputearagorn1500 has a reputation beyond reputearagorn1500 has a reputation beyond repute
Mine used to get hot after I showed her my paycheck.
Those were the good old days.
I'M THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL, BUT YOU CAN CALL ME COOKIE.
The Following User Says Thank You to aragorn1500 For This Useful Post:
Viking (08-17-2017)
Old 08-14-2017, 08:24 AM
Pimpin ain't easy

Thanked 1,988 Times in 1,469 Posts
-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute
I think this is every man's conundrum.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to -TE- For This Useful Post:
aragorn1500 (08-14-2017), Friggemall (08-18-2017), Swellin (08-14-2017)
Old 08-14-2017, 09:13 AM
edvedr edvedr Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,065 Times in 836 Posts
edvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond repute
We are pretty good in this area. Sometimes it may get to a week and then I start getting cranky and twitchy. She has a bad back with lots of nerve pain and the two boys exhaust her so sometimes we go into this mode of having nothing but quickies. Which keeps the stress away to a point but then I start wanting our normal sex. Giving her massages certainly helps and talking to her about my stress actually helps. She says she feels closer to me when I open up and that leads to her "opening up" lol. I tend to keep shit to myself. Especially work stuff or finances. So i try not to do that to an extent. That and just making time for her. Whether its me taking the boys so she can just have time to write or practice guitar/ukulele or getting rid of the boys so we can just have time together. The kids are the main thing that CB us.
Old 08-14-2017, 10:02 AM

Thanked 1,158 Times in 864 Posts
liftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond repute
Hit her with Melanotan 2.

Last edited by liftsiron; 08-14-2017 at 10:04 AM.
Old 08-14-2017, 12:46 PM
BANNED

acneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
Hit her with Melanotan 2.
is that an aphrodisiac as well as a tanning drug?
Old 08-14-2017, 12:54 PM
Community Veteran

Swellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by acneman View Post
It would need to be a new date rape drug to matter at my house.

Bass asked,"again." WTF. That implies that at some point, she was down. Leaves me out of the question.

However, not unlike it has already been mentioned in this thread....I have threatened, but I meant it.
I don't recommend it for everyone, but it sorta worked for me.

She realized I was at my wit's end with her never being in the mood. I told her I've had it. After being together for 20 years and not cheating on her, it was time. Told her that I would not go a month ever again (without a medical reason). If she couldn't, I'd pay for it elsewhere. She knew I was serious. Occasionally, I have to remind her that it's getting time for some help, whether she's involved or not.

Then I found out she had some issue from a hormonal standpoint. she has been on test for this problem, and it still isn't helping. So now, I REALLY feel like an ass. I think after 20+ years, I've finally given up caring about it.
Old 08-14-2017, 01:13 PM
BANNED

that is of course the last resort. by waiting so long your frustration became overwhelming. people take care of other people all the time. lucky for a woman she does not need to be in the mood or even do most of the work to accomplish this. not enjoying it or not desiring it is not enough of an issue to warrant not meeting your partners needs. hormonal issues are often the problem as i discussed above. i have not been in a serious relationship with someone who did not want to have sex. i had one that was extremely difficult to bring to orgasm. this made me kinda gun shy about it but not to the point of saying no for weeks and weeks. sometimes i would just avoid because i was not up to the hours it would take to complete the act. for a woman to refuse for months when all they have to do is get on her hands and knees for a few minutes is unforgivable.

did have the oral sex argument with the same girl again. she showed her ass, said her mouth got tired etcc. i said to her getting mad is not an option as this tells me i am not allowed to tell her what i want in bed. we did not have sex that night and the next after noon i got a blowjob to completion. it was an ambush. she was pretty aggressive about it lol. talking to her has gotten me what i want but she is not one to pass up sex anyway. she tried for twice and i was not ready yet recently and she said when we first met you were ready all the time (i was on cycle) i said im just tired. give me a few more minutes and try a little oral and we should be good to go lol
Old 08-14-2017, 01:26 PM

Thanked 1,158 Times in 864 Posts
liftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by acneman View Post
To the extreme. Has to be MT2, MT1 only tans.
Old 08-14-2017, 01:29 PM
BANNED

holy shit i never heard that