World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Off topic > Adult topics NSFW

Shoutbox

Adult topics NSFW Any discussion that is of a Mature nature

Old 02-17-2018, 09:09 AM

Thanked 2,818 Times in 2,154 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Vandoo View Post
actually how it is presented is false

it is actually an ACTUAL CUSTOM and tradition where the man slap his newly wife accros the face.

you can google it;
if that was a custom here i would wake up without my gentleman sausage and my wife standing over me with it in one hand and a knife in the other.

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Old 02-18-2018, 02:42 AM
Pimpin ain't easy

Thanked 2,003 Times in 1,483 Posts
-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
if that was a custom here i would wake up without my gentleman sausage and my wife standing over me with it in one hand and a knife in the other.
You forgot "laughing maniacally".
Old 05-06-2018, 09:31 PM
Community Veteran

Pen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not accustomed to their custom...
Old 05-14-2018, 12:59 PM
The Flannel wearing Catnut!

3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute
basically the slapping custom is to chase evil from their wife.... and their marriage, evil spirit the bad eye whatever you can it.

I would suggest doing it to their mother in law
Old 05-18-2018, 11:14 AM
Community Veteran

Swellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
As much as I don't like it I can't argue against it. Their culture, their rules, their business.
This is exactly what I thought. But then causes me to ask myself, where does an assault cross the line into my business? this is obviously part of the ceremony, as there was no emotion in the slap or the people around. They cheered it as some do the "you may kiss the bride" part. So this is certainly not my business.

However, a local who owns every business (c-stores and motels) on an entire exit of the interstate in my home town subscribes to the "beat the bitch to death" method of marriage. One of my wife's coworkers used to baby sit for their grandkids. One day, the son comes home (in his 30s). He doesn't like something his mother said about her bad ass grandson, and her own son left her in a pile in the floor. She was bleeding from at least two places on her face, and she was mid 50s or more at the time. The baby sitter was scared to death. then the granddad comes home. He asked what happened...then proceeded to .... up his wife. Dropped her like a shot from a gun, then put the boots to her. Then he started cussing out the baby sitter and using racial slurs, while screaming at her to get her,"stinking black n$$$$r ass" outside and pick up the trash in the yard or clean up or whatever. She told him no and that she was done with them. She started to walk home, and the poor wife/grandma came outside and drove her home...still bleeding from many marks on her face. The grandma explained that this is the way of things in her country and not to be concerned. She apologized for the foul things her husband said to the baby sitter, and even tried to give her extra cash. the babysitter refused all money (I know her, and she just wanted away from it all).

Saying it's their culture does NOT give license to this type of behavior, which is completely different than the video above. It might be excusable or even common practice in their culture, but the true abuse of another is not something I care to tolerate in person, or to have any association with someone who does. Since i was not there, I can only say that I won't do business with them, or have any dealings at all with them. I feel very sorry for her, but that is her choice and she has been brainwashed into accepting it.

Now, take this same situation and apply it on a macro level, and you see how we get on our high horse as a country and feel as though we should police the world based on our collective morals (that term is a shit show anyway).

Hey, I'm just rambling, but I thought it would be something to spark some conversation.