World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Bodybuilding Peptides and Insulin

Bodybuilding Peptides and Insulin Discuss peptide cycles, doses, how to mix HGH, IGF-1, MGF, Insulin and many other anabolic Peptides

Old 01-13-2021, 08:56 PM
WCBB Veteran

Triple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by A1food4u View Post
Thanks Triple D.... that was the l;ast good log i did before the knee went progressively further south... Thinking about logging a post knee "get my legs back" log..
Have you looked into bpc157? I never tried it so I canít say if it works or not firsthand but itís supposed to help healing.
The Following User Says Thank You to Triple D Star For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (01-14-2021)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 01-14-2021, 07:43 AM

Thanked 4,975 Times in 3,796 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Great log brother. I cannot run much anymore. I like the SR 9009

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
The Following User Says Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (01-14-2021)
Old 01-14-2021, 12:10 PM
WCBB Veteran

Triple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
Great log brother. I cannot run much anymore. I like the SR 9009
What was your experience compared to Cardarine?
Old 01-14-2021, 03:20 PM

Thanked 4,053 Times in 3,204 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple D Star View Post
Have you looked into bpc157? I never tried it so I canít say if it works or not firsthand but itís supposed to help healing.
Thanks for the suggestion, but no I haven't tried it.

For the most part the replacement was a big success. I have 135 degrees of motion now ( they thought i'd never get over 120) It feels great doing almost everything. No pain at all.

The only thing that I am struggling with is end range. When I get the knee bent as far as I can under load, I can't get it to start back in the other direction. Noticed this in PT and they thought it was from years of not being used and that it would come back. So far it hasn't. Its hard to describe. I get to the bottom of a squat and just can't move, not in pain, no discomfort at all.... not like its heavy and i'm pushing and you can feel the load is too heavy... there is just no feeling at all.... all it takes is my wife to give me a little start up and then I can press it just fine....

Say I'm standing facing a wall and lift the foot on that leg up, I can move it up as far as I can, fully engaging the hamstring, wife can take a single finger and move the foot upward with no effort 5 to 10 more degrees. So the connection is there, and the prosthetic knee is working fine, I just can't move it those last few inches myself... It's really weird...
Old 01-14-2021, 05:03 PM
WCBB Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1food4u View Post
Thanks for the suggestion, but no I haven't tried it.

For the most part the replacement was a big success. I have 135 degrees of motion now ( they thought i'd never get over 120) It feels great doing almost everything. No pain at all.

The only thing that I am struggling with is end range. When I get the knee bent as far as I can under load, I can't get it to start back in the other direction. Noticed this in PT and they thought it was from years of not being used and that it would come back. So far it hasn't. Its hard to describe. I get to the bottom of a squat and just can't move, not in pain, no discomfort at all.... not like its heavy and i'm pushing and you can feel the load is too heavy... there is just no feeling at all.... all it takes is my wife to give me a little start up and then I can press it just fine....

Say I'm standing facing a wall and lift the foot on that leg up, I can move it up as far as I can, fully engaging the hamstring, wife can take a single finger and move the foot upward with no effort 5 to 10 more degrees. So the connection is there, and the prosthetic knee is working fine, I just can't move it those last few inches myself... It's really weird...
That does sound really weird, hopefully your body is just adjusting & it just gradually gets better.

Great thing is no pain & discomfort
The Following User Says Thank You to Triple D Star For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (01-14-2021)
Old 01-15-2021, 10:54 AM

jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple D Star View Post
What was your experience compared to Cardarine?
I think cardarine supported cardio better. sr9009 seemed to help keep fat off better. I have wondered how well they would work together.

A1food4u (01-15-2021)
Old 01-16-2021, 05:51 AM
Rot-Iron66 Rot-Iron66 Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Rot-Iron66 is on a distinguished road
So Ive read this SR 9009 isnt great as an oral, do you guys find this true? (Or the sublingual is OK)?
Old 01-16-2021, 03:54 PM

Thanked 4,053 Times in 3,204 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rot-Iron66 View Post
So Ive read this SR 9009 isnt great as an oral, do you guys find this true? (Or the sublingual is OK)?
For me.. I don't have a means of comparison. I used 1ml /20mg... If I remember right I held it under the tongue as long as I could then swallowed
Rot-Iron66 (01-18-2021)
Old 01-17-2021, 09:56 AM

Sublingual is better than just swallowing it. But injectable is the best. Easy powder to injectable conversion as well.

Rot-Iron66 (01-18-2021)