World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids

Anabolic Steroids Up to date Anabolic steroids cycles. The most mature and trusted provider of Anabolic Steroids information




Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #21  
Old 01-12-2021, 12:50 PM
Triple D Star's Avatar
Triple D Star Triple D Star Is online now
WCBB Veteran

 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,696
Thanks: 23
Thanked 250 Times in 201 Posts
Rep Power: 637
Triple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
I was super lean, like veins everywhere and no fat anywhere. My calipers had me in the 5'ish%. I can only think of 1-2 other times in my life I was leaner than 2002. I was a lot smaller than I am now, like 210-215#. Completely depleted of glycogen and water, I got in the upper 190's. I am 6ft tall.

I was in college at the time, and usually each semester i was not able to train at all during those years because i was toward the end before graduating. It was frustrating as hell, but I was young with lame priorities. But I think I did a month run of test/dbol a month prior to starting all the above. I think I came down from 240'ish, I can't remember now at this point.
You being super lean would make you more susceptible to low estrogen tren sides during a tren only cycle don't you think?

If you said that you felt good on tren only for 2-4 weeks, maybe someone with higher body fat & more estrogen would be able to do it for 4-6 or maybe 8 weeks? of course given that it's a low dosage.

& then there's this.

https://academic.oup.com/endo/article/157/1/368/2251856

https://sci-hub.se/https://pubmed.nc....gov/26438310/

It's basically saying Tren was not only more effective then Testosterone replacement therapy but that it was overall safer.

& yes I know it's rats, but it makes sense in theory. A obese person would have more circulating estrogen then a very lean person.

Of course you still have go worry about progesterone/prolactin sides.

I am basically in the middle of that, I've never been super lean & I feel like my body is more prone to gain fat then normal.

I've research that quite a bit as well & there's not a clear conclusion. Some believe everybody has the same amount of fat cells, others believe that your body adds fat cells if you gain too much weight, some believe you can never get rid of fat cells outside of liposuction & others believe you can remove excess fat cells if you maintain a very low body fat percentage.

Last edited by Triple D Star; 01-12-2021 at 01:12 PM.
Reply With Quote
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

  #22  
Old 01-12-2021, 02:58 PM
MR. BMJ's Avatar
MR. BMJ MR. BMJ Is online now
Administrator

 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,765
Thanks: 8,842
Thanked 3,330 Times in 2,510 Posts
Rep Power: 3044
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple D Star View Post
You being super lean would make you more susceptible to low estrogen tren sides during a tren only cycle don't you think?

If you said that you felt good on tren only for 2-4 weeks, maybe someone with higher body fat & more estrogen would be able to do it for 4-6 or maybe 8 weeks? of course given that it's a low dosage.

& then there's this.

https://academic.oup.com/endo/article/157/1/368/2251856

https://sci-hub.se/https://pubmed.nc....gov/26438310/

It's basically saying Tren was not only more effective then Testosterone replacement therapy but that it was overall safer.

& yes I know it's rats, but it makes sense in theory. A obese person would have more circulating estrogen then a very lean person.

Of course you still have go worry about progesterone/prolactin sides.

I am basically in the middle of that, I've never been super lean & I feel like my body is more prone to gain fat then normal.

I've research that quite a bit as well & there's not a clear conclusion. Some believe everybody has the same amount of fat cells, others believe that your body adds fat cells if you gain too much weight, some believe you can never get rid of fat cells outside of liposuction & others believe you can remove excess fat cells if you maintain a very low body fat percentage.
It could possibly put me at more risk due to lower estro levels, it's hard to say at this point, and i'd just be guessing. I should note, or clarify further, I only ever used tren during cutting cycles, except one time, so when i'm dieting, i'm gonna be more on the cranky side as it comes with the territory of having lower calories and the addition of thermos like E/C/Y. I'm not sure if estrogen/aromatase levels from having higher bodyfat, alone, is enough to keep you in the normal range, or enough to matter. It will probably vary individual to individual, and i've not researched enough to get rough estimates on it from this angle. If you are sub-maintenance in calories, then it may also lower aromatase levels, despite bodyfat levels, i'm not sure.

Yea man, i've read over those studies years prior, they are interesting and give reason for further research in humans, but I just don't put too much into them correlating over to humans. It sounds good on paper, but I just do not hold rat studies to a high standard....though they are better than no study at all, and probably in-vitro.

There will be a lot of unknowns probably until you try it. I'd say aging is the biggest factor in regards to teen and it's side effects. I used to try and experiment with different stuff when I was younger, I can't do that now that i'm 44 and not too serious on dieting these days....eat healthy m ost of the time, but not like BB'ing super strict eating. I love food too much, but get strict when actually dieting...once every decade lol
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 01-12-2021, 03:17 PM
Triple D Star's Avatar
Triple D Star Triple D Star Is online now
WCBB Veteran

 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,696
Thanks: 23
Thanked 250 Times in 201 Posts
Rep Power: 637
Triple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
It could possibly put me at more risk due to lower estro levels, it's hard to say at this point, and i'd just be guessing. I should note, or clarify further, I only ever used tren during cutting cycles, except one time, so when i'm dieting, i'm gonna be more on the cranky side as it comes with the territory of having lower calories and the addition of thermos like E/C/Y. I'm not sure if estrogen/aromatase levels from having higher bodyfat, alone, is enough to keep you in the normal range, or enough to matter. It will probably vary individual to individual, and i've not researched enough to get rough estimates on it from this angle. If you are sub-maintenance in calories, then it may also lower aromatase levels, despite bodyfat levels, i'm not sure.

Yea man, i've read over those studies years prior, they are interesting and give reason for further research in humans, but I just don't put too much into them correlating over to humans. It sounds good on paper, but I just do not hold rat studies to a high standard....though they are better than no study at all, and probably in-vitro.

There will be a lot of unknowns probably until you try it. I'd say aging is the biggest factor in regards to teen and it's side effects. I used to try and experiment with different stuff when I was younger, I can't do that now that i'm 44 and not too serious on dieting these days....eat healthy m ost of the time, but not like BB'ing super strict eating. I love food too much, but get strict when actually dieting...once every decade lol
Yeah lots of experimenting.

No thermos/fat burning aids unless you count Cardarine.

& plan on diet is low/moderate carb, high protein & low/moderate carbs.

I normally eat as close to zero carb as I can but it might not be the best diet for this.

Will be checking glucose levels & adjust carbs/fat accordingly.

Total calories will be below maintenance
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 01-12-2021, 11:33 PM
AlphaMale's Avatar
AlphaMale AlphaMale Is Off Line
Community Veteran

 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 387
Thanks: 195
Thanked 186 Times in 121 Posts
Rep Power: 387
AlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond repute
When dosing Cardarine (GW501516) I split mine 10mg every twelve hours. Usually about an hour preworkout.
Also, I take for 30 days then break for 10 days and then do another 30 days. The longer I stayed on it the more difficult it was to keep my glucose level up.
Taking a short break really helped get my levels back in control.
I’ve discovered that it’s important to take it on an empty stomach and then consume some carbs about 15-20 mins later.
I’ve read a lot of reviews where guys made the same complaint about low blood sugar on Cardarine and that’s been my experience so far.
It’s great stuff tho. I’ve shed deep abdominal fat very quickly and my reps are way up. It starts working almost immediately and is great for fat loss and endurance.
It also makes my dick kinda hard a lot.

Last edited by AlphaMale; 01-12-2021 at 11:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 01-13-2021, 12:00 AM
Triple D Star's Avatar
Triple D Star Triple D Star Is online now
WCBB Veteran

 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,696
Thanks: 23
Thanked 250 Times in 201 Posts
Rep Power: 637
Triple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaMale View Post
When dosing Cardarine (GW501516) I split mine 10mg every twelve hours. Usually about an hour preworkout.
Also, I take for 30 days then break for 10 days and then do another 30 days. The longer I stayed on it the more difficult it was to keep my glucose level up.
Taking a short break really helped get my levels back in control.
I’ve discovered that it’s important to take it on an empty stomach and then consume some carbs about 15-20 mins later.
I’ve read a lot of reviews where guys made the same complaint about low blood sugar on Cardarine and that’s been my experience so far.
It’s great stuff tho. I’ve shed deep abdominal fat very quickly and my reps are way up. It starts working almost immediately and is great for fat loss and endurance.
It also makes my dick kinda hard a lot.
Are you taking it in tabs, liquid or subq? I’ve heard it tastes like asshole mixed with battery acid lol so the tabs & subq version sound enticing.

What other sarms have you tried?

Hadn’t heard about the dick side effect lol but I consider that a bonus.

Last edited by Triple D Star; 01-13-2021 at 01:13 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 01-13-2021, 12:39 PM
Glycomann's Avatar
Glycomann Glycomann Is online now
Lumpy Moderator

 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Chopping wood or laying pipe.
Posts: 12,323
Thanks: 1,370
Thanked 5,519 Times in 3,500 Posts
Rep Power: 2613
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple D Star View Post
Are you taking it in tabs, liquid or subq? Iíve heard it tastes like asshole mixed with battery acid lol so the tabs & subq version sound enticing.

What other sarms have you tried?

Hadnít heard about the dick side effect lol but I consider that a bonus.
Yeah I never heard of dick hardening effects from cardarine either. Maybe Alpha is just a perv.
__________________
See Glycomann's articles http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com/forums/f497/
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 01-13-2021, 01:11 PM
Triple D Star's Avatar
Triple D Star Triple D Star Is online now
WCBB Veteran

 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,696
Thanks: 23
Thanked 250 Times in 201 Posts
Rep Power: 637
Triple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
Yeah I never heard of dick hardening effects from cardarine either. Maybe Alpha is just a perv.
Lol

Iím just hoping I donít get skin tags on my dick lol thatís the only side Iím worried about.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 01-13-2021, 09:42 PM
AlphaMale's Avatar
AlphaMale AlphaMale Is Off Line
Community Veteran

 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 387
Thanks: 195
Thanked 186 Times in 121 Posts
Rep Power: 387
AlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, I am a pervert and idk of it’s the Cardarine or my usual pervertedness coming out.
I’m using liquid oral and yea it does taste like ass due to the grain alcohol solvent that’s used.
It’s pretty common for straight grain alcohol to be used in liquid orals and it always tasted like a shot hot ass on fire...nasty...but it’s well worth it.
If you can handle holding it in your mouth most of it will absorb into your mucous membranes in your mouth and your esophagus. I don’t dilute mine, I just hold it in my mouth for a minute and then swallow. It’s harsh but no time for weenies in this game.
This is my first SARM run although Cardarine is not technically a SARM, it does generally get placed into that group.
I’m very pleased with how fast it works and the increased energy and endurance without feeling like I’m on speed.
My waist is smaller than it’s been in probably five or six years. I’m getting some lean gains too but I wouldn’t expect much increase in overall muscle mass. It’s more like the effect I get from using winstrol.
I’ve heard some mixed reviews about Cardarine but I always keep in mind that everyone’s body is different and so are their sources, too.
A lot of research labs out there putting out bunk or under dosed product.
So, reliability of source is paramount.

Last edited by AlphaMale; 01-13-2021 at 09:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 01-13-2021, 11:01 PM
Triple D Star's Avatar
Triple D Star Triple D Star Is online now
WCBB Veteran

 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,696
Thanks: 23
Thanked 250 Times in 201 Posts
Rep Power: 637
Triple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaMale View Post
Yes, I am a pervert and idk of itís the Cardarine or my usual pervertedness coming out.
Iím using liquid oral and yea it does taste like ass due to the grain alcohol solvent thatís used.
Itís pretty common for straight grain alcohol to be used in liquid orals and it always tasted like a shot hot ass on fire...nasty...but itís well worth it.
If you can handle holding it in your mouth most of it will absorb into your mucous membranes in your mouth and your esophagus. I donít dilute mine, I just hold it in my mouth for a minute and then swallow. Itís harsh but no time for weenies in this game.
This is my first SARM run although Cardarine is not technically a SARM, it does generally get placed into that group.
Iím very pleased with how fast it works and the increased energy and endurance without feeling like Iím on speed.
My waist is smaller than itís been in probably five or six years. Iím getting some lean gains too but I wouldnít expect much increase in overall muscle mass. Itís more like the effect I get from using winstrol.
Iíve heard some mixed reviews about Cardarine but I always keep in mind that everyoneís body is different and so are their sources, too.
A lot of research labs out there putting out bunk or under dosed product.
So, reliability of source is paramount.
Whatís your diet like?

To me it sounds like it kind of mimics Keto in someways so I would imagine lower carbs would work best but of course avoiding hypo.

But Iím excited, going to try that or stenabolic first & then add tren later on, want to see how my body does with just that first.

Aicar sounds promising but the dosages that are needed according to medical studies & what the research companies suggest donít match up.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 01-21-2021, 01:16 AM
HunterGatherer's Avatar
HunterGatherer HunterGatherer Is Off Line
Community Veteran

 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: The Great Northwoods
Posts: 280
Thanks: 73
Thanked 53 Times in 39 Posts
Rep Power: 367
HunterGatherer has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGatherer has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGatherer has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGatherer has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGatherer has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGatherer has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGatherer has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGatherer has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGatherer has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGatherer has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGatherer has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck getting laid.
__________________
Genesis 9:3 Every moving thing shall be food for you. And as I gave green plants, I give you everything.
Genesis 23:7 Now then, take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the fields to hunt game for me.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:32 PM.



Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
follow worldclassbodybuilding at facebook follow worldclassbodybuilding at pinterest follow worldclassbodybuilding at twitter