World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anti-Estrogen Profiles

Old 04-24-2022, 03:58 PM
Community Veteran

myosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond repute
I heard estrogen in some amount is cardio protective and supports bone density. For that reason, I've avoided AIs unless I'm in heavy rest cycles.
The Following User Says Thank You to myosaurus For This Useful Post:
MR. BMJ  (07-10-2022)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 07-10-2022, 03:39 PM
Administrator

Thanked 4,607 Times in 3,359 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
I used the shit out of AI's many years back....all of them. I did that mainly for my own educational purposes and knowledge playing around, but then got too dependent on them for many years. We were the first generation to ever really try these compounds from an application standpoint. There was a lot of trial and error. I was able to get dosages down good, but in the end, I think it's just too much of a health risk if you drive Estro (estradiol, etc) down too low for too long. If i could go back now, i'd have used less gear first, which I would have not needed to have used much AI, or any if going lower test, etc.

Using them will be a must though if you are using high dosages. If you go that route, I have always, and still am, a promoter of preventing gyno before it starts, rather than trying to chase it down once it becomes an issue.

You couple the higher dosages, plus the compounds that already effect lipid levels, then also add an AI, it's going to decimate your lipid levels. I believe Aromasin is more forgiving, but everybody is going to be different, so you can't always go by that unless you are getting bloodwork done consistently.

If you are able to get bloodwork done and get the dosage right to where you still fall within normal levels of estradiol, then I think you will be okay.

The thought back when they came out was....'well, if they starve off gyno, they will allow me to use higher dosages to get bigger.' Lipids were fairly discussed by the masses, not until many years later. Many knew they effected lipid levels, at least for Arimidex and Letro, but it was still overlooked.
Old 07-10-2022, 05:48 PM
WCBB Veteran

Kluso has a reputation beyond reputeKluso has a reputation beyond reputeKluso has a reputation beyond reputeKluso has a reputation beyond reputeKluso has a reputation beyond reputeKluso has a reputation beyond reputeKluso has a reputation beyond reputeKluso has a reputation beyond reputeKluso has a reputation beyond reputeKluso has a reputation beyond reputeKluso has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
I used the shit out of AI's many years back....all of them. I did that mainly for my own educational purposes and knowledge playing around, but then got too dependent on them for many years. We were the first generation to ever really try these compounds from an application standpoint. There was a lot of trial and error. I was able to get dosages down good, but in the end, I think it's just too much of a health risk if you drive Estro (estradiol, etc) down too low for too long. If i could go back now, i'd have used less gear first, which I would have not needed to have used much AI, or any if going lower test, etc.

Using them will be a must though if you are using high dosages. If you go that route, I have always, and still am, a promoter of preventing gyno before it starts, rather than trying to chase it down once it becomes an issue.

You couple the higher dosages, plus the compounds that already effect lipid levels, then also add an AI, it's going to decimate your lipid levels. I believe Aromasin is more forgiving, but everybody is going to be different, so you can't always go by that unless you are getting bloodwork done consistently.

If you are able to get bloodwork done and get the dosage right to where you still fall within normal levels of estradiol, then I think you will be okay.

The thought back when they came out was....'well, if they starve off gyno, they will allow me to use higher dosages to get bigger.' Lipids were fairly discussed by the masses, not until many years later. Many knew they effected lipid levels, at least for Arimidex and Letro, but it was still overlooked.
My lipids are pretty ....ed on cycle anyways but I found proviron and primo work really well for controlling gyno for me now with higher doses of aromatizing hormones. Havenít used aromasin in years now.
Old 07-10-2022, 07:37 PM

Thanked 8,159 Times in 6,050 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
I have used nolva and caber before. Nolva was during PCT only.

Redcon1