World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids

Anabolic Steroids Up to date Anabolic steroids cycles. The most mature and trusted provider of Anabolic Steroids information

Old 07-31-2022, 10:54 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 6,773 Times in 4,233 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
At 65, I have done the same thing. Its not so bad.....I have a doctor who has prescribed test cypionate. I am doing 100mg every 10 days, sub-q and getting an 889 test level. My insurance covers all of this and I pay $5 for a 10ml vial. Its so nice to be able to drive to the drug store and pick it up from the comfort of my car. All legal now after 42 years.
889 is awesome on that dose. IS that at the trough?

Old 08-01-2022, 11:36 AM
flexappeal flexappeal Is Off Line
Community Veteran

flexappeal has a reputation beyond reputeflexappeal has a reputation beyond reputeflexappeal has a reputation beyond reputeflexappeal has a reputation beyond reputeflexappeal has a reputation beyond reputeflexappeal has a reputation beyond reputeflexappeal has a reputation beyond reputeflexappeal has a reputation beyond reputeflexappeal has a reputation beyond reputeflexappeal has a reputation beyond reputeflexappeal has a reputation beyond repute
I switch between Mast e and Primo for my TRT, 100/100. Muscles are fuller and rounder on Primo and Mast gives the extra lead in the pencil. How I came up with my dose was bro science which was lower my TRT from 125 to 100 and add in the other compounds at 100 which I figure would give me small results without messing up BW too bad.
Old 08-02-2022, 06:01 AM
Massimo1 Massimo1 Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Massimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant future
With primo & mast, keep an eye on your prostate. Likely not a problem at 100mg. I suppose you could also use anavar in a rotation with those. Anavar has been prescribed (for years) against loss of muscle mass in HIV patients. It is also a DHT derivative like the other two.
Old 08-02-2022, 10:47 AM

Thanked 8,159 Times in 6,050 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Dr. T could have also prescribed the deca because of your elevated blood levels and kidney concerns. Deca is actually prescribed to patients with kidney disease and renal failure.

Redcon1
Old 08-02-2022, 11:29 AM
Community Veteran

Massimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetic Freak View Post
Dr. T could have also prescribed the deca because of your elevated blood levels and kidney concerns. Deca is actually prescribed to patients with kidney disease and renal failure.
Thanks for that. I'll definitely be asking him.
Genetic Freak (08-02-2022)
Old 08-02-2022, 06:51 PM
Administrator

Thanked 4,607 Times in 3,359 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
Nandrolone for renal failure is not commonly used these days, if at all. I'm not sure how they do it over in Greece though. I asked some of the top nephrologists out here in Cali about that many years back, and that's what they told me. They have newer drugs for patients with Kidney transplants now that they use. If I had to guess, he may have made the assumptions to get off (cycling) from possibly any diabetes related labs out of whack....again, just guessing. I'm not sure about blood pressure. If I had to guess....again , i'd say the nandrolone recommendation was purely for joints and 'feel-good' to combat aging and wear-and-tear.
Old 08-02-2022, 10:14 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 6,773 Times in 4,233 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
I think Massimo wrote he can get it in Greece pretty much over the counter at 50 mg/mL.
Old 08-03-2022, 04:35 AM

Thanked 8,159 Times in 6,050 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
Nandrolone for renal failure is not commonly used these days, if at all. I'm not sure how they do it over in Greece though. I asked some of the top nephrologists out here in Cali about that many years back, and that's what they told me. They have newer drugs for patients with Kidney transplants now that they use. If I had to guess, he may have made the assumptions to get off (cycling) from possibly any diabetes related labs out of whack....again, just guessing. I'm not sure about blood pressure. If I had to guess....again , i'd say the nandrolone recommendation was purely for joints and 'feel-good' to combat aging and wear-and-tear.
Yeah, I wasn't as much referring to deca as a drug used in treating those with renal failure anymore as much as being able to use deca when your blood markers are showing kidney stress. Just getting in some more juice without the squeeze, so to speak.

I only brought it up, because Dr. T actually mentioned it when he was asked about deca during TRT in one of his podcasts. He said he used deca on TRT because at low doses there is no negative impact on the blood, liver or kidneys.

Redcon1
The Following User Says Thank You to Genetic Freak For This Useful Post:
MR. BMJ  (08-03-2022)
Old 08-03-2022, 05:34 AM
Community Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
I think Massimo wrote he can get it in Greece pretty much over the counter at 50 mg/mL.
Yes, I can
Normally, for weird reasons related to the olympic doping scandals here you need a prescription for deca 50 but not test e 250. But I know where to get the deca without. Norma deca 200 was taken off the market, too, but that is more because Norma can make more money selling outside of Greece, since prices are govt controlled here (a very good thing - call your congressperson).
MR. BMJ  (08-03-2022)
Old 08-03-2022, 05:36 AM
Community Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
I agree with what you surmised at the end. I take trajenta for my diabetes. It controls the glucose and insulin resistance while adding kidney protection. My doc took me mostly off metformin because it has a negative effect on kidney function.
MR. BMJ  (08-03-2022)