World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Off topic > General Chat The lounge

Old 08-05-2022, 07:21 AM

Thanked 6,497 Times in 4,833 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by paramuscle View Post
I believe there are aliens. As to whether they have been here or not, I donít know. What I do know is that it is mathematically impossible for us to be the only life in the universe.

~PM
This.

Now do I think aliens came from millions of light years only to crash in a little town in New Mexico? No

Do I believe they probe anuses? NO! That was A1 in an alien mask all those times. He said it was for the betterment of the world and he said only one finger but he lied about that too!

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
The Following User Says Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
Genetic Freak (08-05-2022)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 08-05-2022, 08:29 PM
Willis Willis Is Off Line
Administrator

Thanked 9,907 Times in 6,431 Posts
Willis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
This.

Now do I think aliens came from millions of light years only to crash in a little town in New Mexico? No
!
Have you considered that distance may not be a big deal to them? Impossible for us, sure. May be a quick trip around the block for them.
Old 08-05-2022, 10:13 PM
WCBB Veteran

beefnewton has a reputation beyond reputebeefnewton has a reputation beyond reputebeefnewton has a reputation beyond reputebeefnewton has a reputation beyond reputebeefnewton has a reputation beyond reputebeefnewton has a reputation beyond reputebeefnewton has a reputation beyond reputebeefnewton has a reputation beyond reputebeefnewton has a reputation beyond reputebeefnewton has a reputation beyond reputebeefnewton has a reputation beyond repute
I'm thinking folding space would be a trivial matter for any advanced civilization. It sounds like science fiction, but actually traveling distance to get anywhere seems like it would be a dead end ultimately the further you need to go. Something that has always bothered me imagining is traveling for such a long time in deep space that you pass the point of no return. Even if you turned around, either you or everyone you ever knew would be long gone by the time you made it back... and that's not even accounting for time dilation.

p.s. I don't know what the hell I am talking about.

Last edited by beefnewton; 08-05-2022 at 10:17 PM.
Old 08-06-2022, 08:20 AM

jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Agree beef. Propulsion as we know it would be a thing of the past for these beings.

Willis, exactly. Lets look at our passenger jets for example. The Boeing 777 travels over 52 million miles in it's service. There have been a total of 1,700 of these planes in the air with about 8 events with at least 1 fatality.

That is 88,400,000 miles. Now look at how far we have come in 40 years aviation wise. There were 3500 events in the early 80s and only 640 in 2019. This includes failed landing gear or engine loosing power.

One must realize that there are close to double the planes flying now than then. Air travel has become so safe.

No think an alien civilization that has had 10,000 years or millions of years past us...

They are not coming to earth, and having a flat tire in New Mexico. What is there anyway?

I will tell you what. NOTHING and that is why the USA gov did tests of secret shit there and that is most likely what happened.

Occam's razor example

Likely - The dog got into the trash.

Less Likely but possible- A burglar broke into your house and searched your trash for sensitive documents but stole nothing else.

Aliens coming here are possible, but we would be like bacteria to a higher civilization. Not even a speck of dust we are such low life forms.

I am not saying it did not happen, just that I will side with the most reasonable explanation.

Old 08-06-2022, 09:14 AM
Crusader by Choice

Thanked 1,761 Times in 1,134 Posts
paramuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond repute
We can’t possibly understand the minds of others who’s minds are so far beyond our minds that we can’t even think of their minds with our own minds.

~PM
A1food4u (08-06-2022), jipped genes (08-07-2022)
Old 08-06-2022, 03:39 PM

Thanked 4,578 Times in 3,585 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
I do know this... if they understand our language and they have netflix they gotta be tired of seeing will smith kick their asses..
Old 08-07-2022, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1food4u View Post
I do know this... if they understand our language and they have netflix they gotta be tired of seeing will smith kick their asses..
HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also if TV is how they perceive our culture they will think every couple is interracial or gay from the commercials. They will watch "real housewives of ______________." And think, these mofos are made of some bio plastic and like to squabble over trivial matters.

Old 08-07-2022, 07:56 AM

Thanked 8,159 Times in 6,050 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
I am pretty sure it is like the Pinewood Derby episode of South Park where we make contact, but punt it into the stands so badly, aliens want nothing to do with us for the rest of our existence.

Redcon1
Old 08-07-2022, 09:53 AM
Community Veteran

IBBAdmin has a reputation beyond reputeIBBAdmin has a reputation beyond reputeIBBAdmin has a reputation beyond reputeIBBAdmin has a reputation beyond reputeIBBAdmin has a reputation beyond reputeIBBAdmin has a reputation beyond reputeIBBAdmin has a reputation beyond reputeIBBAdmin has a reputation beyond reputeIBBAdmin has a reputation beyond reputeIBBAdmin has a reputation beyond reputeIBBAdmin has a reputation beyond repute
If we are here I am sure something or someone is somewhere else lol

There's always room for jello
Old 08-07-2022, 02:01 PM
Administrator

Thanked 4,607 Times in 3,359 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
I think they are living here with us already on the planet and messing with our DNA. Seems to be different species of aliens as well.

I think they are using us to do their dirty work...like cloning us for an army or as construction-type workers. Most of these fukkers appear to only have a few fingers, and i've always wondered how they could do all the things like welding, using screwdrivers, metal work, making stuff like lights, wiring.....seems it would be hard with only 3 long digits that are reported about with the grays and a few others.

I think they live amongst us, as well as bases in mountains, underground, and deep in the ocean floors. From reports, it seems like they are able to open up doors on the sides of mountains and stuff. They also seem to hang around volcanos too.

I don't think they have to bend space as much as have some sort of portal as a gateway within the universe. It's reported that they can see inter-dimensional, like a 4th dimension and crap.

I'm still waiting for some Nordic alien chick to molest me for kids of their species. Heck, if she looks like Gamora, i'll be fine with that too.