World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Prohormones

Prohormones Discuss the best ways to cycle prohormones - Legal Steroids Alternatives! Which are the best prohormone supplements? Prohormones are precursors to anabolic steroids

Old 06-07-2011, 10:55 PM
preist943 preist943 Is Off Line
Community Veteran

preist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond repute
boladrol little better then i expected

most here dont know but i broke my leg in three places and pretty much couldnt move a whole lot in months had surgery ,steel plates ,screws whole nine yards . i went from an all time best of 225 at 5'8 to 190 something . i was reading up on boladrol and thought what the hell ill give it a try . started first week 2 tabs a day my workout (if you could call it that lol) was doing presses and curls every 3 days with some dumbells i have at home (still couldnt walk yet and on crutches . didnt notice much but i was surprised i did gain a couple pounds with no change in diet mostly pasta in many forms but some meat thrown in . week 2 i used 3 tabs a day now to back up a little i also broke my ankle in 4 places as well and couldnt walk on it an towards the end of week one i could put pressure on it . a couple days later i was down to using 1 crutch and by the end of wk 2 i could walk with no crutches (still hurt and couldnt walk far ) at the same time i was using cjc1295 long acting 1mg every 4 days for a bone healing effect .

during week 2 i was getting stronger pretty quick and again to my surprise i put a few more pounds on . now re-gaining mass that you already had is much faster then gaining it to begin with but i was only half assed working out and im up somewhere around 7 pounds . i just went to the gym yesterday for a real workout upper body only and ill be using boladrol for 2 more weeks but im liking it and i never use pro/whatever hormone anything .

now that im working out hard again we will see if the weight gain continues .
as of now id give it a thumbs up ..this is a legit anabolic . i will have more to report back on in a wk . oh sides lots of oil in the skin and more so when i moved up to 3 tabs a day and getting some acne on the chin and back but thats it .
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to preist943 For This Useful Post:
adamthetrain (10-11-2011), basskiller  (06-07-2011), legaljuicer (06-08-2011), mmowry (06-08-2011), MR. BMJ  (10-01-2012), ozzy69 (06-08-2011), strongarm (06-08-2011), trip (06-08-2011)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 06-08-2011, 12:07 AM
ozzy69 ozzy69 Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,757 Times in 1,282 Posts
ozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond repute
thanks for the post---boladrol is a modern marvel
The Following User Says Thank You to ozzy69 For This Useful Post:
legaljuicer (06-08-2011)
Old 06-08-2011, 05:12 AM
trip trip Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 2,836 Times in 2,311 Posts
trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
healing prayers for your legs man, my legs are my saving grace
Old 06-08-2011, 06:10 AM
strongarm strongarm Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 27,986 Times in 12,566 Posts
strongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Now thats a great review. Glad its working out for you. Very tempting to pick some up. Havent heard one person that didnt gain anything from the use of it.
Old 06-08-2011, 06:23 AM
trip trip Is Off Line
Community Veteran

trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
fwiw, i think the community as a whole is underestimating the potential of these products

for the most part these products and i've done quite a few, are properly dosed, it's hard to abuse them because they don't give u that herion AS feel, more of a maryjane cool man vibe

i also think one of the pluses is when on a big cycle, u have a whole big plan and if you have issues stopping becomes another whole issue, with the ph's, it's mentally easier to stop for a month and get back on it, u don't go, hmmmm, i've got 300-700 bucks into this cycle what do i do what do i do, it's a ehhhhh, this is 30 bucks, i can always use em down the line

u get da drift

if ur not going pro or stage bound, for the 80% of us this is probably hidden gold here
The Following User Says Thank You to trip For This Useful Post:
legaljuicer (06-08-2011)
Old 06-08-2011, 08:27 AM
captainbicept captainbicept Is Off Line
Donating Member

captainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond repute
Im actually with priest. I severely injured my back last wednesday (6/1/11), and yesterday I could not walk a single block, so forget the gym.
I have been taking the boladrol and some other things and have not lost any weight.
I actually lost some fat because now I am so self conscience about not lifting that I read the label of everything before it goes in my mouth.

For example, if a girl pulls down her pants and see the potential of a high fat content on the label, I say no thank you and ask her to get dressed.
So as you can see I am being very strict with the diet.

If you are not ready to give it all; give up.

I'll never do steroids to get stronger. I only do them for the roid rage.
The Following User Says Thank You to captainbicept For This Useful Post:
legaljuicer (06-08-2011)
Old 06-08-2011, 08:38 AM
Big B Big B Is Off Line
BANNED

Location: with dogs, goats, donkeys, chickens and a miniature pig...
Thanked 2,738 Times in 2,400 Posts
Big B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond repute
that's awesome brother, let us know how last 2 weeks go
Old 06-08-2011, 09:21 AM
preist943 preist943 Is Off Line
Community Veteran

preist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond repute
thx for the prayers trip i can use all the help i can get .i hear ya strongarm and i missed the whole 1-test way back when because i was of the thought i can get the real deal why bother . i didnt want that to happen again ....now here is something i forgot to add i had a lot of swelling in the foot ankle area more of a kankle going on and it was black and blue . it had been black and blue for months . i started using the boladrol and after a few days the swelling was going down and thats why i could put pressure on it .by week 2 most of the black and blue was going away and about 50% of the swelling was gone . as of today there is no black and blue and no swelling in the foot just some in the ankle .

im not on any other test right now so everything this is doing is what i would expect from real gear .

Last edited by preist943; 06-08-2011 at 09:28 AM.
Old 06-08-2011, 09:51 AM
trip trip Is Off Line
Community Veteran

^^^interesting

i often think we over supp and medicate even use AS cause we can, like for the price it's almost like an open bar and throw in our mentality of more is better we end up so far off the road of success it ain't even silly, that's how i feel lot's of times, i'm way da fck off of where i really wanna be
Old 06-08-2011, 11:21 AM
legaljuicer legaljuicer Is Off Line
Lifetime Member

legaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond repute
I loved the boladrol and can't wait to start supermass. I plan on not starting my cycle until I get my weights back up to where I was before my little lay off.