World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Prohormones > Prohormone Cycle Logs and Reviews

Shoutbox

Old 02-13-2011, 10:39 PM
captainbicept captainbicept Is Off Line
Donating Member

captainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond repute
Boladrol log

Starting Stats:
Height: 5í7Ē
Weight 204 lbs
Approximate body fat % 12

Boloadrol log Friday 2-11-11
Day 1: 8 mgs
No effects noticed either positive or bad. I went to the gym today.
I had a great workout no crazy poundageís or lifts, nor did I break any PRs.
However, I worked my muscles well and was quite satisfied with myself.
I also took ephedrine pre-workout (mostly because I was so congested and could not breathe and I need to open those bronchial).

Day 2: Saturday
I had made plans with a certain female so we spent the day together
I had not seen prior to this Sunday for about two weeks. She always observes my hands, she likes how they look.
Anyway, almost immediately she noticed my hands and said they were getting bigger and puffier. I think I would relate this more too all the GH type peptides I have been using for almost 2.5 months (IGF-1 rL3, peg-MGF, GhRP-6).
I asked to take a quick shower almost as soon as she walked in, with my utter lack of inhibitions I walk out of the shower but naked and start talking to her.
She immediately comments on how I look even bigger. Again it is hard to tell at this point what is creating the effect the test has been the steady player. The peptides were added about two months ago but that could make a difference in how I look visually over a 2 week span. This is only bolodral is on its second day, could it really be having an effect on my physical appearance already.

Day 3: Sunday 2-13-11
I wound up having to deal with my chronic stomach condition last night. I was in agonizing pain for most of it. I took every medication prescribed to me. I wanted to wake up early and go lift. However, I was in so much pain during the night, I took trazadone (a sleeping pill my doc prescribed for me) at about 2:30 am. I was so sick that if I did fall asleep it was for only 30 minutes at most until I was re-awoken by pain that feels like Iím being disemboweled. As a result I slept until about 2 pm lol.
One thing that Iím noticing is that I had to do some lifting of things and repetitive moments today; I am definitely getting the lower back pumps

If you are not ready to give it all; give up.

I'll never do steroids to get stronger. I only do them for the roid rage.
The Following User Says Thank You to captainbicept For This Useful Post:
legaljuicer (02-15-2011)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 02-15-2011, 07:39 PM
mmowry mmowry Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

mmowry is on a distinguished road
I hope the chronic stomach problem subsides for a while.
This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones
. Proverbs 3:5-8
Old 02-15-2011, 08:32 PM
Donating Member

captainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
I hope the chronic stomach problem subsides for a while.
They come and go.
Its a chronic condition so the possibility of an episode is always there.
Normally "one episode" can last several days. This on started saturday night and I was sick all day today, however, I am fairly certain that was the last day of symptoms.
This translates to me spending tomorow attaining calories that had been missed out on during the last few days. I will spend about an hour on thursday doing my upper body.
I have been dealing with this for about 9 years and have just learned to work around it. At 18 I was still about 135 lbs, today I am about 205 lbs.

Old 02-16-2011, 06:06 AM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Congrats on the weight increase ;adding 50% to your starting weight with such a condition is even more amazing.
Old 02-16-2011, 05:09 PM
RoadBlocK RoadBlocK Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

RoadBlocK is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
Congrats on the weight increase ;adding 50% to your starting weight with such a condition is even more amazing.
No kiddin, thats pretty awesome progress for dealing with that issue for so long.
Old 02-16-2011, 09:35 PM
Donating Member

I am neither bragging or asking for sympathy. However, I have been rushed to the ER about 50 times over the last 8 years, due to the stomach condition.
Additionally, I was admitted normally once for a surgery involving an intestinal resectioning.
Over the course of these past 8 years there were times that I had literally lost almost everything other than muscle memory.
At 21 at one point I was pretty much back down to 135.
Additionally, I am an extreme hard gainer and ectomorph.
For me to make gains, I need very heavy weights, using the least volume the most efficiently and a rediculous amount of calories.
The only good thing is that with my metabolism I can eat way many more cheat meals and snacks than most people.
All of the above makes me greatly appreciate where I am at today.
Honestly, at one point 200 lbs was what I considered an unrealistic lifetime dream. It was not a goal, it was something I dreamed of attaining, and now I am holding steady at 205.
So I am quite excited over where I am today, proud of all the work I did, and that I never gave up.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to captainbicept For This Useful Post:
BALLZ (02-17-2011), legaljuicer (02-20-2011), Willis  (02-23-2011)
Old 03-01-2011, 04:46 PM
legaljuicer legaljuicer Is Off Line
Community Veteran

legaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond repute
I am doing my best to get this fixed for you ....I understand where you are coming from
Old 03-01-2011, 06:23 PM
Worldclassbodybuilder

PM me your addy and I'll send some Tamox to ya.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mmowry For This Useful Post:
legaljuicer (03-01-2011), Thunder (03-02-2011)
Old 03-01-2011, 06:26 PM
ozzy69 ozzy69 Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,695 Times in 1,244 Posts
ozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond repute
damn!
Old 03-02-2011, 06:05 AM
Thunder Thunder Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thunder has a reputation beyond reputeThunder has a reputation beyond reputeThunder has a reputation beyond reputeThunder has a reputation beyond reputeThunder has a reputation beyond reputeThunder has a reputation beyond reputeThunder has a reputation beyond reputeThunder has a reputation beyond reputeThunder has a reputation beyond reputeThunder has a reputation beyond reputeThunder has a reputation beyond repute
Nice jester mmwory
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'
The Following User Says Thank You to Thunder For This Useful Post:
mmowry (03-02-2011)