World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Off topic > Adult topics NSFW

Shoutbox

Adult topics NSFW Any discussion that is of a Mature nature

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-16-2017, 06:43 PM
Administrator

Thanked 8,415 Times in 5,524 Posts
Willis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond repute
Latest Gym Hack

I've been on a mission the last six or so months to eliminate leverage the through my wrists/ handles to transfer more workload to my grip and forearms. Rope work worked for a little while. Holding onto the cables without handles or attatchments work for a little while, but nothing was giving me what I wanted. So, on the cheap, I bought two eight inch dowels and drove a two inch eye bolt through one end to create handle without a platform to press though that I had to squeeze the living crap out of to hold onto it, thus transferring all/ most workload to my grip and forearms. I use them for all kinds of triceps work, flyes from all angles. Rev fly's from all angles, some bicep work and various other ISO exercises. One glaring problem was they were a bit sketchy when attacked to a good amount of weight. Obviously at some point that eyebolt was going to pop out. Anyhow my answer to tha was to chop up an old barbell and weld a hook to the end. Now they have gnurls and I can really squeez the life out of them.