World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Diet and Nutrition > Egg Whites International

Shoutbox

Egg Whites International

Old 06-30-2013, 02:27 PM
basskiller basskiller Is Off Line
Administrator

Thanked 18,816 Times in 10,928 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
A Word On Eggs

A Word On Eggs
If food is the all important fuel in oneís quest for lean mass, then the difference between protein sources is not unlike the low, medium, and high octane levels we notice at the pumps when fueling our vehicles. While almost every protein source has value within our nutritional regimen, we find that all protein sources are certainly not created equal. Anyone who has studied, even at the surface level, about the different protein sources we consume, and their subsequent advantages and shortcomings, would have come across the table of protein biological availability. This piece is a specific table of protein sources, in the form of foods, and is a graduating table that denotes an actual score for each different food in terms of their overall worth in our bodies. This is more commonly known as the Scale of Biological Availability. The chief idea in this piece, as it relates to our collective purpose, is that if a three-dimensional structure of the protein is altered because of a change in the structure of the amino acids, the protein becomes denatured and does not perform its function as expected. This theory, in essence, will dictate the place, or value of each specific protein that we consume daily in our quests to add lean mass to our frames.

Without getting overcomplicated, the premise behind this scale is that certain proteins become denatured to a certain extent, during the process of human digestion. The degree to which a particular protein can maintain its original molecular structure throughout the process of digestion, and subsequently remain available to the bodily process of protein synthesis, will dictate its value to us as human beings first, and its importance to us as athletes secondly. That is it in a nutshell, and based on that theoretical piece of information, each of us must choose to either abide by this scale, or to ignore it at his own peril. Now that we have established the foundational criteria for the valuation of specific proteins, and without listing an actual scale for you to view (you can do that yourself), we should note that there is only one complete animal, consumed by humans, on this scale. The egg is in fact, a complete animal embryo, though the exact limit of the time during which an organism is an embryo has not generally been well defined. To my way of thinking, the consumption of a complete animal is always the optimal choice when compared to consuming a mere piece of an animal, and the egg must not be ignored in any serious nutritional regimen.

For whatever reason, many people forsake the incredible, edible egg, in favor of some of the sexier protein choices. But I submit that the egg is as sound a protein choice as any other on the scale of biological availability. And to the extent that most people are in the midst of some serious economic belt tightening, it seems appropriate to point out the staggering difference in the prices of the top protein choices compared to the price of a dozen eggs. Letís face facts hereĖthere arenít many high end protein choices, if any, that will yield sixty five grams of protein, eight hundred forty calories, and zero carbohydrate grams, for the price of a dozen eggs (usually around $1.35). I will grant you the fact that for competition dieting, eggs might be a touch high in sodium for use in the weeks directly preceding the show, and there is also the cholesterol concern to consider in the long term. Not withstanding those two minor imperfections, which are hardly enough of a reason to take this high octane staple out of your nutritional arsenal, I donít see how eggs arenít at the top of every athleteís list. Besides, red meat is also high in fat, as well as cholesterol, and still there are enough mitigating factors to justify consuming it.

Too often, the unfortunate reality is that athletesí performances are somewhat limited by economic constraints, rather than shortfalls of ambition or work ethic. Many people fail to realize how much of a factor personal finances play in todayís iron game; I can think of a few cases in particular, where certain individuals could not afford to remain competitive in the sport for reasons such as food costs. So you see, when globally considered, the way to find lasting success, especially in the lean years of your bodybuilding career, is to rely heavily upon the time tested, staples of nutrition that wonít break your back economically. There is no down side to being fiscally responsible, and there certainly isnít anything wrong with getting the biggest bang for your buck. In a way, thatís one of the basic tenants of the sport we all love.

by Machine

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Egg Whites International

.. Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 06-30-2013, 07:04 PM
willi

Thanks Bass! Went to my doctor recently to have my diet fine tuned. He found out I was using Eggbeaters and didn't like it. He says it has additives that cause bloating and yes, I was having bloating. He said just buy and devour real eggs. I do exactly as he says...so off to the store. For the past two months I have been downing the eggs. Yes, RAW! Doc said add some cocoa and stivia...but I've just gotten used to it. I can do 8 at a time. I have noticed a significant difference! In the positive! So yes...don't forget the Egg. As for worry about doing them raw...dont. Just make sure your eggs are clean and you don't get a chicken crap shell in your shake...then u may have trouble. Great thread!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
~R~F~G~ (06-30-2013)
Old 06-30-2013, 07:09 PM

Thanked 4,217 Times in 2,831 Posts
~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute
Yes. Also as I was told in cardiac rehab that the egg cholesterol does not add to your overall cholesterol intake.

I buy 10 dozen at a time at BJs. 15.00 last trip.
The Following User Says Thank You to ~R~F~G~ For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2013, 09:23 PM
willi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~R~F~G~ View Post
Yes. Also as I was told in cardiac rehab that the egg cholesterol does not add to your overall cholesterol intake.

I buy 10 dozen at a time at BJs. 15.00 last trip.
That is what my doc told me also. Eat them dozens at a time. he told me to drink a dozen as many times a day as I want. As I said I do 8 cause I chug or gag...and we can't lose perfectly good protein. I only have enough breath to get 8-10 down.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
~R~F~G~ (07-01-2013)
Old 06-30-2013, 11:45 PM
WCBB Veteran

Druss has a reputation beyond reputeDruss has a reputation beyond reputeDruss has a reputation beyond reputeDruss has a reputation beyond reputeDruss has a reputation beyond reputeDruss has a reputation beyond reputeDruss has a reputation beyond reputeDruss has a reputation beyond reputeDruss has a reputation beyond reputeDruss has a reputation beyond reputeDruss has a reputation beyond repute
ive been eating 4 dozen a week for 15 years, my doc says both cholesterols are in the low and doesnt understand why lol, eggs are good, fuk whatever under educated docs think... my dog has 1 to 2 eggs a day her coat is absolutely awsome, she looks like this... eggs and milk are the best, as a side topic, did you know you that patatoes and milk are a complete food source? you could eat just that and be healthy, its human kibble but better

~R~F~G~ (07-01-2013)
Old 07-01-2013, 10:07 AM
trafficdodger trafficdodger Is Off Line
Community Veteran

trafficdodger has a reputation beyond reputetrafficdodger has a reputation beyond reputetrafficdodger has a reputation beyond reputetrafficdodger has a reputation beyond reputetrafficdodger has a reputation beyond reputetrafficdodger has a reputation beyond reputetrafficdodger has a reputation beyond reputetrafficdodger has a reputation beyond reputetrafficdodger has a reputation beyond reputetrafficdodger has a reputation beyond reputetrafficdodger has a reputation beyond repute
Love my 8 morning eggs.

And Druss, that dog looks awesome. What kind is it?
"As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another" -Proverbs 27:17

Vet@SOI.com
Old 07-01-2013, 12:34 PM
legaljuicer legaljuicer Is Off Line
Community Veteran

legaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond repute
I blend my eggs in OJ.....try it!!!! it tastes AWESOME!!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to legaljuicer For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2013, 06:12 PM
WCBB Veteran

Druss has a reputation beyond reputeDruss has a reputation beyond reputeDruss has a reputation beyond reputeDruss has a reputation beyond reputeDruss has a reputation beyond reputeDruss has a reputation beyond reputeDruss has a reputation beyond reputeDruss has a reputation beyond reputeDruss has a reputation beyond reputeDruss has a reputation beyond reputeDruss has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by trafficdodger View Post
Love my 8 morning eggs.

And Druss, that dog looks awesome. What kind is it?
my first pure breed its a Belgian Shepard Groenendael, smart as a whip, sort of like a german shepard on speed lol
Old 07-03-2013, 09:18 PM
Big D Big D Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Big D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond repute
Nice pooch!!

I am on a egg break, was eating so much I would sweat and it smelt like eggs. Love em!!
Old 07-06-2013, 08:36 AM
strongarm strongarm Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 27,976 Times in 12,561 Posts
strongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond repute
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by legaljuicer View Post
I blend my eggs in OJ.....try it!!!! it tastes AWESOME!!!!!!
Is that raw whole eggs in OJ?