World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids

Shoutbox

Anabolic Steroids Up to date Anabolic steroids cycles. The most mature and trusted provider of Anabolic Steroids information

Old 08-04-2015, 05:32 PM
Community Veteran

BUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
Is this a troll?
Yes.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 08-04-2015, 08:00 PM
myosaurus myosaurus Is Off Line
Community Veteran

myosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond repute
LMAO who is this really?
is it you bass? or nate? juggy?
Old 08-04-2015, 08:55 PM
Darkness Darkness Is Off Line

Thanked 1,944 Times in 1,435 Posts
Darkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNOWFLAKE View Post
I think I may try and discuss this with my girlfriend and ask her if she wouldn't mind doing this with me too. I've never discussed this type of thing with her though so I am not sure how to bring it up. Do any of you guys have any tips on how I should accomplish this?

I still think it would be easier to just sort of gently stick my thing to that section of her while having sex, but maybe A1food4u is right?
Let's go in baby steps bro. What other holes have you stuck it in so far?
Old 08-04-2015, 09:51 PM
Triple D Star Triple D Star Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

Triple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Snowflake, I ....ed your girl too, all holes....lmao I'm jk

It has to be a troll, no way a man this insecure has a girlfriend.
Old 08-04-2015, 09:57 PM
basskiller basskiller Is Off Line
Administrator

Thanked 18,816 Times in 10,928 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by myosaurus View Post
LMAO who is this really?
is it you bass? or nate? juggy?
Not me, but I am LMAO...

Please guys, don't ban this guy... I haven't laughed like this in a long time..
No harm no foul

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Egg Whites International

.. Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
Old 08-04-2015, 10:36 PM
AKA LUNATIC

Thanked 1,129 Times in 790 Posts
alpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry dude, but she took it in the ass from a bodybuilder. She's reached the pinnacle of sexual satisfaction. It really doesn't matter what you do at this point, everything else will be a disappointment to her.

2- time WCBB Fantasy Football League Champion 2014 & 2016
Old 08-05-2015, 01:05 AM
SNOWFLAKE SNOWFLAKE Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

SNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant future
Well guys, I chickened out tonight. We were watching Tyrant after dinner and some wine and everything was going good until I started getting butterflies and stomach cramps while we were making out, and it caused me to lose my erection twice because I was stressing out about it. I think I jumped the gun too soon, but I have never done this type of thing before. I have only ever had regular sex. Maybe i'm too boring?

I feel like a teenager again trying to experiment doing something new. I just wish I was the first one to do it with her so we could both be new to it. I know this Titus bodybuilder guy was what the ladies wanted back in the day, he had that look I think they liked. He sort of reminds me of that Lawrence guy from Karate Kid movie, except he had muscles and bad boy image to go with it. Do you guys think he used a lot of steroids to get that big? I mean, if I used some too, would I be able to obtain that size too? I used some pink pills from Mexico back in the middle of the 90's along with a few Susinol 250 injections and I gained like 30 pounds and was pretty ripped up and got real strong over the 7 weeks I used them. My uncle used them and sold me some at the time.

Thanks for helping me out guys. I look forward to posting more and getting to know everybody here. I looked earlier and I couldn't post anymore in here, so thanks to whoever fixed the glitch.
Old 08-05-2015, 01:13 AM
SNOWFLAKE SNOWFLAKE Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

SNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant future
Hi Alpineslide, I can't tell if you are just messing with me or if you are serious? Man, I hope you are just joking because I love my girlfriend and hope to marry her someday. Are bodybuilders really that much better at having sex? One of my friends told me that when they take steroids, their nuts shrink, but their penises get bigger? When I took some for a few weeks I couldn't really tell but I did get really horny at times and had to got outside next to the shed in the back yard to release myself a few times. I don't know, I hope it isn't down hill for her.

Does anybody know if this Craig the bodybuilder guy was big? I mean, did he really have a big middle section in his pants? I hope i'm average, but some guys are real long and big and I think he may have be one of those guys. Does anybody here who bodybuilds know?

My girlfriend has never said anything so maybe that is a good thing?
Old 08-05-2015, 07:36 AM
Darkness Darkness Is Off Line

Thanked 1,944 Times in 1,435 Posts
Darkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond repute
This thread reminds me of the time I was in high school and my GF ran off with a big foreign exchange student named Sphen. I think she got three-holed too.
Old 08-05-2015, 08:22 AM
myosaurus myosaurus Is Off Line
Community Veteran

myosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond repute
Don't stick your private into her butt right away. Be gradual and start with things like carrots or cucumber. Then if she likes it you stick your dick in her butt.