World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Bodybuilding Peptides and Insulin > Peptide Profiles

Shoutbox

Old 03-31-2011, 01:59 AM
Administrator

Thanked 18,816 Times in 10,928 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide (GHRP-6)

GHRP-6 (Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide) Dose:

Light: 50mcg
Common: 100mcg
Large: 150mcg

Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide (GHRP-6) is a peptide in the growth factor family. It has strong effect on the release of Human Growth Hormone (HGH) in a specific and dose-related manner. GHRP can be effectively used in the treatment of growth hormone (GH) deficiency. Growth hormone releasing hexapeptide works by signaling the pituitary gland to begin growth hormone secretion.

Increased GH and IGF-1 levels are highly desirable for those looking to improve physique. Human growth hormone has been known to enhance immune response and stimulate the immune system, particularly older subjects. Dosed at night for anti-aging purposes and multiple times throughout the day for anabolism. GHRP is often used in conjunction with GHRH CJC-1295 (GRF 1-29) to amplify growth hormone pulse. Avoid fats and carbohydrate a half hour on each side of dosing GHRP-6.

Bodybuilders and athletes utilize GHRP in an effort to build more muscle and burn fat. Some GHRP-6 users include it in their post cycle therapy (PCT). Cycling GHRP-6 in the off weeks from IGF/GH cycles is also becoming prevalent. Researchers wish to kick-start their body into producing their own natural GH & IGF, while gaining as if they remained on the GH/IGF peptides.

GHRP-6's main use is to promote food intake by stimulating hunger and aid in energy metabolism. The major side effect being a significant increase in appetite due to a stimulating the release of Ghrelin (about 20 minutes post injection), a hormone released naturally in the lining of the stomach and increases hunger and gastric emptying. This is why GHRP-6 can be used in the treatment of cachexia (wasting), eating disorders and obesity.

Benefits of increased HGH levels through GHRP-6 stimulation include: an increase in strength, muscle mass and body fat loss, rejuvenation and strengthening of joints, connective tissue and bone mass. Enhanced HGH secretion also leads to the liver secreting more IGF-1, which is thought to be the primary anabolic mechanism of action for Growth Hormone.

GHRP-6 Peptide: GHRP-6 peptide is typically offered in 5mg vials

Mixing: Bacteriostatic water is used for reconstitution. When diluted, peptide lasts a very long time when left alone in the refrigerator (months)

Example- 2.5ml(cc) bacteriostatic water per 5mg GHRP vial equates to a 100mcg dose approximately each 2-3 marks on a U100 insulin syringe.
Example- 5ml(cc) bacteriostatic water per 5mg GHRP vial equates to a 100mcg dose approximately every 5 marks on a U100 insulin syringe.

Dosing: The saturation dose of GHRP-6 has been determined to be around 100mcg. More is not better in regards to this secretalogue

5mg GHRP = 5,000mcg

5,000mcg/100mcg = 50 100mcg GHRP doses per 5mg

GHRP-6 may be the most cost effective secretalogue available today

courtesy of peptide-guide.com

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Egg Whites International

.. Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to basskiller For This Useful Post:
6p6 (11-25-2011), 956Vette (03-31-2011), adamthetrain (06-25-2011), BIGDOG FROM MARS (09-19-2011), Heethen (12-17-2011), small-guy (12-17-2013), WUK (08-18-2011)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 03-31-2011, 02:00 AM
Administrator

basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
GHRP-6
GH-releasing hexapeptide (GHRP-6) is a secratogue that stimulates the release of growth hormone (GH) by acting at both hypothalamic and pituitary sites which has been clinically documented in a wide variety of species in vivo and in vitro. GHRP-6 duplicates the way the growth hormone works in the body. In studies it not only has shown to enhance growth hormone levels, but also increased the pulsatile secretory bursts of GH. Another remarkable trait of GHRP-6 is its increase in normal pulsatile physiological secretion by its hypothalamic action. Initial studies with GHRP-6 suggested that this compound acted primarily on the pituitary gland and was absolutely specific for GH release. More recent studies have qualified both of these assumptions. This peptide has been clinically verified to increase GH levels, increase appetite, raise IGF-1 levels, help sleep cycles and more.

The GHRP-6 is enclosed in an antivirus capsule, which essentially the outer capsule of a virus that contains no actual viral DNA or RNA so it is completely safe. The Antivirus used has been engineered to contain special peptides on it that actually act like an adhesive glue to certain cells in your mouth. These peptides are very important because by adhering to the mucosal cells in your mouth they ensure that the antivirus can inject the GHRP-6 into your cells. The antivirus signals the lipid membrane to open protein channels that actually take the peptide into the cell. Once in the cells the mucosal adhesion peptides are broken off from the peptide we added whether it be IGF, GHRP-6 or whatever. The peptide is now free to be release through the lymphatic system in its biological active form. This means it is carried throughout the blood stream directly from the cells in your mouth. So there is no sudden spike of GHRP-6 your own cells actually regulate its release. It never reaches any digestive enzymes or acids beyond that of the mucus in your moth which is actually at about the same pH used to store GHRP-6 in acetic acid, so claiming that it’s broken down here is ridiculous. The transport of the peptide to the lymphatic system is what results in a slower more controlled release of the peptide over time. A recent study has verified that a 24 hr constant iv infusion of GHRP-6 neurophysiologically (via the central nervous system) activated the GH-IGF-1 axis by activating GH secretory burst mass and amplitude by 7 -to 10-fold and increasing the basal (nonpulsitile) GH secretion by 4.5 fold. For example, significant increases in plasma IGF-1 concentrations were noted after 7 days of GHRP-6 infusion and have even been reported after 7 days of intranasal administration in children and in adults after 7 to 14 days of intranasal hexarelin administration. It is also of interest that long-term administration of hexarelin has been shown to significantly increase circulating GH concentrations as well. The potential clinical utility of these GH secratogues is due to the consistent clinical verification of these findings in individuals of many ages.

Users often administer this product by placing it in a syring and squirting it into the cheeks on the side of the mouth. Users are urged not to do anything to induce excess saliva secretion because this will diminish the absorption rate of the drug by causing a larger portion of it to be flushed down the throat and dissolved by the stomach. Users are instructed not to take this product with food, because this will also greatly hinder the amount of the drug that is actually absorbed by the body. It is also important to note that users shouldn’t brush their teeth or do any kind of mouthwash 30 minutes before or after administration. The basic idea is to keep the mouth as undisturbed and as dry as possible while the hormone has time to seep into the pours on the inner lining of the mouth so that it can be properly absorbed.

~Unknown

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Egg Whites International

.. Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to basskiller For This Useful Post:
BIGDOG FROM MARS (09-26-2011), Heethen (12-17-2011), WUK (08-18-2011)
Old 07-23-2011, 11:23 PM
Administrator

GHRP-6 (Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide – 6) is a 28-amino-acid peptide that signals the human body to begin secreting growth-hormone (GH). Growth Hormone in the human body has host of beneficial effects such as decreased body fat, increased muscle, and increased strength and stamina. The Growth Hormone secreted by the body then causes the liver to secrete the highly anabolic hormone known as IGF-1. IGF-1 also contributes greatly to the body’s ability to burn fat and build muscle. Thus, in several studies, when subjects were given GHRP-6, their muscle mass increased and their body fat was reduced significantly.

Both Growth Hormone as well as IGF-1 also has several beneficial effects on collagen and bone tissue growth, and it would be expected that by using GHRP-6, users would experience the full spectrum of benefits typically seen with the use of GH and possibly the concurrent use of both GH and IGF-1.

In several studies done in both humans and rodents, it has further been found that GHRP-6 has a rapid effect on Ghrelin. Ghrelin would appear to be involved in excess weight gain, adiposity, and insulin resistance. This occurs during both high fat as well as high carbohydrate diets.GHRP-6 is a Ghrelin antagonist, meaning that it actually fights against Grehlin in the human body, and this may be one possible mechanism by which it helps to reduce bodyfat.

Growth hormone (GH) has been also been known to enhance immune responses and stimulate the immune system, whether directly or through the insulin like growth factor-1 signaled secretion caused by GH. GHRP-6 has also been shown to have this immune enhancing effect, particularly older subjects.

Bodybuilders and athletes have recently started using GHRP-6 in an effort to build more muscle and burn more fat. Typically, it is used on (or instead of) a cycle of anabolic steroids. However, some of the more creative users of this compound have been including it in their Post Cycle Therapy instead of GH, and even more have been cycling GHRP-6 in the off weeks from their IGF/GH cycles, in an effort to kick-start their body into producing their own natural GH & IGF, but at the same time getting the same results as if they remained on the GH/IGF cycle.

~Unknown

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Egg Whites International

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to basskiller For This Useful Post:
BIGDOG FROM MARS (09-26-2011), Heethen (12-17-2011), WUK (08-18-2011)
Old 07-27-2011, 12:49 PM
Anvil Anvil Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Anvil is on a distinguished road
Do people run IGF-1 along with GHRP typically?
Old 07-27-2011, 04:03 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,694 Times in 2,982 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anvil View Post
Do people run IGF-1 along with GHRP typically?
I'm going to be doing that in October A. I'll let you know how it goes.
Old 07-27-2011, 04:21 PM
legaljuicer legaljuicer Is Off Line
Community Veteran

legaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond reputelegaljuicer has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome Post Bass
Old 07-27-2011, 05:16 PM
captainbicept captainbicept Is Off Line
Donating Member

captainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by basskiller View Post
GHRP-6 (Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide) Dose:

Light: 50mcg
Common: 100mcg
Large: 150mcg

courtesy of peptide-guide.com

Very interesting group of posts here.
I agree that with the typical user being only concerned with anabolism or ant-aging, that the doses mentioned are right on target.
However, one of my stomach problems is gastroparesis (the stomach becomes paralized) this results in pre-mature fullness with extreme vomiting and pain.
The fact that GHRP-6 causes the stomach to empty is infinitely beneficial to me.
In my case the medical effect of the drug completely out weighs any anabolic effect.
When I take 200-300mcg, my stomach problems fade. I can eat a comparatively tremendous amount and I do not vomit after every meal.
To me this peptide is much more than some drug made for aesthetics, it signifigantly improves my quality of life

If you are not ready to give it all; give up.

I'll never do steroids to get stronger. I only do them for the roid rage.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to captainbicept For This Useful Post:
BIGDOG FROM MARS (09-26-2011), WUK (08-18-2011)
Old 07-27-2011, 05:18 PM
captainbicept captainbicept Is Off Line
Donating Member

captainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by basskiller View Post
Users often administer this product by placing it in a syring and squirting it into the cheeks on the side of the mouth. Users are urged not to do anything to induce excess saliva secretion because this will diminish the absorption rate of the drug by causing a larger portion of it to be flushed down the throat and dissolved by the stomach. Users are instructed not to take this product with food, because this will also greatly hinder the amount of the drug that is actually absorbed by the body. It is also important to note that users shouldn’t brush their teeth or do any kind of mouthwash 30 minutes before or after administration. The basic idea is to keep the mouth as undisturbed and as dry as possible while the hormone has time to seep into the pours on the inner lining of the mouth so that it can be properly absorbed.

~Unknown
Does this mean it can be taken orally?

If you are not ready to give it all; give up.

I'll never do steroids to get stronger. I only do them for the roid rage.
The Following User Says Thank You to captainbicept For This Useful Post:
BIGDOG FROM MARS (09-26-2011)
Old 08-16-2011, 12:54 AM
maxakins maxakins Is Off Line
Hi! I'm New Here!

maxakins is on a distinguished road
Additional info, you can compute peptides through various peptide calculators.

BIGDOG FROM MARS (09-26-2011)
Old 09-26-2011, 10:31 AM
BIGDOG FROM MARS BIGDOG FROM MARS Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

BIGDOG FROM MARS is on a distinguished road
thanks basskiller, great info will post about my exp.startin sep 29 lookin for better recovery! a little leaner wont hurt STAY STRONG WORK HARD!!!!BIGDOG