World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements HideMyAss
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Diet and Nutrition > Nutrition

Shoutbox

Nutrition Ask questions and discuss any nutrition related topics here. Making nutrition education more meaningful through facilitated group discussions

Old 04-03-2017, 10:58 AM
The Flannel wearing Catnut!

3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute
Pre Dodo Shake

Hello everyone;

What is your take on your shake before bed. Usually I take a blend of Iso and Concentrate with another scoop of Casein.

Now my problem is that in the middle of the night, I need to pee bad everything time I take iso or concentrate etc.. When I only take Casein, Im ok for the whole night. And right now I am getting a bit fedup to wake up around 3, then my dogs wake up, they wanna go out too; and then I turn around and I see the rest of the zoo on the kitchen table looking at me like "Yo got milk?".

Any trick to delay the absorption and peepee until waking time?

Old 04-03-2017, 11:14 AM
I'm really Gotgame Jr... you can call me Nogame!

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,304 Posts
acneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond repute
I don't know what the relationship between protein types and urination is but it seems you already have the solution. you mentioned the Casein working for you.

for me the wake up call to pee was a good thing as this is when I took my second night time shake. the one I had in an insulated cup by my bed mixed with crushed ice. wake up pee and drink it down then back to sleep.

as for your menagerie, you have at least a couple of options. ignore them, or keep a urinal like in the hospital by your bed. wake up pee in the plastic container, drink your second shake and snooze away.

just don't mix them up lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSarge View Post
I like guns and acneman...:)...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
Acne, your troll is epic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
You are deranged. The worst on the board. Seek help.
Old 04-03-2017, 12:48 PM
Community Veteran

Thanked 2,399 Times in 2,120 Posts
Big B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by acneman View Post
I don't know what the relationship between protein types and urination is but it seems you already have the solution. you mentioned the Casein working for you.

for me the wake up call to pee was a good thing as this is when I took my second night time shake. the one I had in an insulated cup by my bed mixed with crushed ice. wake up pee and drink it down then back to sleep.

as for your menagerie, you have at least a couple of options. ignore them, or keep a urinal like in the hospital by your bed. wake up pee in the plastic container, drink your second shake and snooze away.

just don't mix them up lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Big B For This Useful Post:
3Vandoo (04-03-2017)
Old 08-31-2017, 12:32 PM
millenium girl millenium girl Is Off Line

Thanked 2,373 Times in 2,041 Posts
millenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond repute
I was gonna post a thread about nutrition before bed but did a search and bumped on 3Vandoo's thread.

I cannot delay the peepee time Vandoo. Mind you I'm a woman and I get up twice a night.

I saw on TV (The Doctors) that anything high in protein is a good bedtime snack but somehow my body craves salt at night. What should I eat?
Old 08-31-2017, 02:46 PM
WCBB Veteran

StCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond reputeStCLineman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by millenium girl View Post
What should I eat?
I love a big scoop of peanut butter before bed.
Old 09-14-2017, 03:16 PM
The Flannel wearing Catnut!

3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by millenium girl View Post
I was gonna post a thread about nutrition before bed but did a search and bumped on 3Vandoo's thread.

I cannot delay the peepee time Vandoo. Mind you I'm a woman and I get up twice a night.

I saw on TV (The Doctors) that anything high in protein is a good bedtime snack but somehow my body craves salt at night. What should I eat?
from experience, the only protein that doesnt make me wake up to pee is casein

and it is weird, even with whole food, such as greek yogurt, I will wake up to pee