World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements HideMyAss
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids

Shoutbox

Anabolic Steroids Up to date Anabolic steroids cycles. The most mature and trusted provider of Anabolic Steroids information

Old 09-10-2017, 04:55 PM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Dlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond repute
Gonna be a blast

After being on a TRT dose of Test Cyp consisting of 125 mg every 5 days for almost three months I have decided to do an 8 week blast. Will be getting a full physical at the end of this month and if everything comes back good I plan on doing the following cycle.

Weeks:
1-8 50 mg Test Prop ed
1-6 50 mg NPP ed
5-8 35 mg Tren A ed
5-8 25 mg Winstrol Depot ed

Aromasin at 12.5 eod and Caber at .5 mg etd. Will also be taking a Mega Pak of vitamins and minerals twice a day with extra B-6, vitamin C, Omega 3, NAC and Milk Thistle.Combined with plenty of water, lots of clean calories, sleep and my usual intense training I believe this shorter cycle should lead to a fairly moderate gain of lean muscle and strength.

I know it's probably not a more traditional type cycle for either cutting or bulking but think that by using short esters and not going overboard I should get good results without too many bad sides. At the conclusion of this blast I will then drop back to my original TRT dose and just keep on training and eating clean.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 09-10-2017, 06:27 PM
Wallyd Wallyd Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

Wallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond repute
Getting ready to do basically the same run minus the winny. Planning on 100 mgs of each eod.
Old 09-10-2017, 06:49 PM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Dlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond repute
How long you gonna run it? I know most people will probably say to run the cycle longer but because of my age I am still leary of doing anything for to long of a time. Should be a nice little cycle I think!
Old 09-11-2017, 02:27 PM
WCBB Veteran

Wallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond repute
I was thinking 10 weeks. I've tried winny in the past but just never really liked it. Tren is my go to but I wanted to try NPP for a change.
Old 09-11-2017, 03:08 PM
Worldclassbodybuilder

When I was much younger and would do an 8 week cycle I would just use Test and Deca. Always liked the combination and kept mgs at 300/300 per week. Now that I'm a geriatric I figured Deca was probably not something I would ever use. BUT, with NPP available now days , my thinking has changed on this compound. Short ester and less sides plus joint pain relief sounds pretty good to me. If problems arise it's easier to clear this ester as opposed to Deca. Be good with Winstrol also but am leary about running it for the whole cycle cause of the Tren.
Old 09-12-2017, 12:01 PM
WCBB Veteran

I'm hoping to get some joint relief with the NPP.
Old 09-12-2017, 06:39 PM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Yeah, I hear you. I've had a weird shoulder for 20 yrs due to benching so heavy. It kinda gives out and throbs during chest and some shoulder exercises. Making my right rear delt nearly impossible to develop. Left one is great but right one is alol smaller. Hoping NPP can do something for it. Would like to use it all 8 wk cause that Winny gets to my joints pretty good. Just worried about using Tren and NPP together for last 4 wk. Maybe at the dosages I am using there won't be any Gyno issues. Gotta think about it!
Old 09-13-2017, 08:13 AM

Thanked 2,471 Times in 1,873 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
that is a helluva short ester cycle man. looks great

--Thomas Jefferson

if ignorance is bliss than i am very blessed.

Tact is for people who are not witty enough to use sarcasm.

“Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.”
Plato
The Following User Says Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
Dlolson35 (09-14-2017)
Old 09-13-2017, 02:00 PM
WCBB Veteran

My elbows kill me. It's gotten to the point that it's really hard to train triceps.
Old 09-13-2017, 07:31 PM
Big D Big D Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Big D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond repute
Good place to start mg wise for a blast.
The Following User Says Thank You to Big D For This Useful Post:
Dlolson35 (09-14-2017)