World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements HideMyAss
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Off topic > General Chat The lounge

Shoutbox

Old 09-12-2017, 09:52 PM

Thanked 2,456 Times in 1,862 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Don't talk on a phone if

you are at a restaurant and there are people all around you.

it was about 3pm, there were 3 customers including me in a ramen joint near my work.

This guy was yapping about I.T. stuff and $100,000 worth of servers he was buying blah blah blah. Talking real loud so he sounded important and eating his food while he talked. He was facing the wall and his voice just echoed all over. I looked at the guy at the table next to me and he cocked his head toward I.T. guy and shook his head disapprovingly. I nodded to agree.

i was done eating just sitting waiting for the check.

My wife called me. Normally I would not answer in an eatery but I did. She told me crap about our remodel and for some reason I said fairly loudly "NO, I have Porche, Sugar and Jade on the main stage early so they are ready for a private show for that shift for a reason. They are my best. I paid for Jade's abortion, Sugar's kid needed braces and I paid for them. and Porche's ex needed a tune up to quit stalking her. I need my 3 top end girls friday night for the same high roller Armenian business men from a month ago, they dropped $30K last time."

the guy next to me was looking at me with noodles in his chopsticks and his mouth open, just staring at me. I pointed at the I.T. dick guy and winked. He covered his mouth and stifled a laughed.

My wife said "what the hell are you talking about?"

I started again. "What the hell I am talking about is those girls owe me and they will be there or they can go work at some flea ridden club somewhere else and only make five thousand a week."

My wife said "I am hanging up now" click

I noticed I.T. guy quieted down and was listening. The waiter saw me wink at the other guy and there were 2 employees watching and listening from the kitchen door and trying not to bust out laughing.

I needed a closer, so I went big.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME?! They work for Benny now? I do not care if Benny gave em a binus they are my girls, you hear me! Oh hell no, you call Benny now and tell him my pal El Pantera will come visit him for a chat if he tries to steal my girls. This business is dog eat dog and I am willing to kill for mine, you hear me? KILL FOR IT. MAKE SURE MY GIRLS ARE THERE OR MAYBE EL PANTERA WILL VISIT YOU TOO. I GOT TO GO!"

I hung up. the guy at the table beside me had tears running out of his eyes and looked like he was about to pop holding in his laugh.

Mr. I.T. was done with his conversation and wanted so bad to turn around but would not. Waiter came over with a huge grin on his face. Asked me if I was ready for the check. I said I don't need it. I handed him a $20 (meal was $12-13) as I go here frequently and they normally give me hot tea and dumplings for free so a $7 tip ain't bad. I said "keep the change man, I will see you next time".

Waiter did not miss a beat "WOW! thank you sir, thank yo,u oh my God thank you." Like I gave him a "C" note

I walked out, guy at the table next to me held out his fist for a dap. Waiters both gave me a thumbs up. I strutted out like legend.

I got to my truck and laughed my ass off and drove away. I love doing stuff like that, my son will play along but not my wife.

--Thomas Jefferson

if ignorance is bliss than i am very blessed.

Tact is for people who are not witty enough to use sarcasm.

“Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.”
Plato
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (09-13-2017), acneman (09-12-2017), Big B (09-13-2017), chadd77 (09-13-2017), cockswole_gentlemen (09-13-2017), Darkness (09-13-2017), Friggemall (09-12-2017), Genetic Freak (09-12-2017), jhffun369 (09-12-2017), Nate  (09-13-2017), ozzy69 (09-14-2017), q-ball (09-12-2017), StCLineman (09-12-2017), TommyD (09-13-2017), trip (09-13-2017)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 09-13-2017, 06:59 AM
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,491 Times in 1,238 Posts
trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
only you

some of the funniest stories I ever read, roflmao
Old 09-13-2017, 07:14 AM
Administrator

Thanked 18,132 Times in 10,500 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
Lmao #!##

W C B B Sponsors
Species Nutrition
Suppz.com - Supplement Superstore
PrecisionPinz
Superpeptides

W C B B Affiliates
PowderCity.com
BulkSupplements.com
HideMyAss Security Proxy<---- Protect your online activity
Home Chemistry Conversions
Egg Whites International <---100% Bio-Available Egg White Protein

Remember... Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
Old 09-13-2017, 11:22 AM
3Vandoo 3Vandoo Is Off Line
The Flannel wearing Catnut!

3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute
WOW!!!!!!!!
100 000$ worth of servers; I guess his power cord broke down
Old 09-13-2017, 12:35 PM

Thanked 3,067 Times in 2,442 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
You are the quick thinkingest m-er f-er I know...
Old 09-13-2017, 12:36 PM
edvedr edvedr Is Off Line
Community Veteran

edvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond repute
lol I have to have Tequila in me to do stuff like that.
Old 09-13-2017, 12:53 PM
Lizard King Lizard King Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Lizard King has a reputation beyond reputeLizard King has a reputation beyond reputeLizard King has a reputation beyond reputeLizard King has a reputation beyond reputeLizard King has a reputation beyond reputeLizard King has a reputation beyond reputeLizard King has a reputation beyond reputeLizard King has a reputation beyond reputeLizard King has a reputation beyond reputeLizard King has a reputation beyond reputeLizard King has a reputation beyond repute
Visuals of this coming out of the whites man in the worlds mouth, lol
Old 09-13-2017, 03:27 PM
3Vandoo 3Vandoo Is Off Line
The Flannel wearing Catnut!

3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute
Old 09-14-2017, 08:31 AM

Thanked 2,456 Times in 1,862 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
HAHAHAHA!

I also like it when I get calls from people selling stuff. I try to get an extended warranty on my 1974 buick riviera. they try to politely disengage but I see how long I can keep em on the phone.

--Thomas Jefferson

if ignorance is bliss than i am very blessed.

Tact is for people who are not witty enough to use sarcasm.

“Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.”
Plato