World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Survivalist Prepper Area > All About Fishing

All About Fishing For all your fishing needs, knowledge, and stories.

Old 03-20-2022, 08:31 AM

Thanked 6,377 Times in 4,754 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
I may get out today and try. Still blue bird skies and the lake will be crowded as it will be over 80 degrees today and real pretty.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 04-26-2022, 09:03 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 7,987 Times in 5,943 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
My buddy and I put 30 (technically 31, oops) in the box today. 15 of them measured over 11 inches with 3 over 14.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg KIMG0674.jpg (62.7 KB, 4 views)

No one gives a f**k about you once it inconveniences them.
The Following User Says Thank You to Genetic Freak For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (04-27-2022)
Old 04-27-2022, 05:50 AM

jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetic Freak View Post
My buddy and I put 30 (technically 31, oops) in the box today. 15 of them measured over 11 inches with 3 over 14.
Helluva day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crappie are all shallow here. My pal has caught them in less than 5'.

I went yeasterday caught a damn buffalo fish on a ned rig! Thought it was a huge bass. Nope...

Going thursday eve to a private pond with my kayak and my pal who has access. He says if I do not catch 8 bass an hour it is because i suck at fishing.

Lots of 2-3 lb ers. but he has only fished the shallows never brought his yak out. 20' deep in the center with a submerged hump with a bunch of timber. Does not get fished often. About 7-8 acres and managed.

He was told to take any bass under 3 lbs and eat them.

Old 04-27-2022, 10:33 AM
A1food4u A1food4u Is Off Line

Thanked 4,530 Times in 3,557 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetic Freak View Post
YUM!!!!
Genetic Freak (04-27-2022)
Old 04-27-2022, 12:21 PM

Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
Helluva day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crappie are all shallow here. My pal has caught them in less than 5'.

I went yeasterday caught a damn buffalo fish on a ned rig! Thought it was a huge bass. Nope...

Going thursday eve to a private pond with my kayak and my pal who has access. He says if I do not catch 8 bass an hour it is because i suck at fishing.

Lots of 2-3 lb ers. but he has only fished the shallows never brought his yak out. 20' deep in the center with a submerged hump with a bunch of timber. Does not get fished often. About 7-8 acres and managed.

He was told to take any bass under 3 lbs and eat them.
We caught them anywhere between 1-17 feet of water depending on where we were on the lake. The black crappie were much more shallow than the whites. We also caught a few bass in the 14-17 inch range, but we throw those back along with those stinky fresh water drum.

Old 04-28-2022, 05:49 AM

Racist! The white crappie are systemically oppressing the black crappie into the shallow water and you come along and catch them and eat them?

FASCIST NAZI BASTARD!

BTW, drum are slimy and stinky but taste GOOD! Seriously, I thought they were trash. My buddy caught a 5-6 lb'r. He cleaned and cooked it with some sandbass. It was by far the better fish.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (04-28-2022), Genetic Freak (04-28-2022)
Old 04-29-2022, 06:22 AM

Went to a pond yesterday after work. We fished the shore then took the kayaks out. About 7-8 acres. TONS of little bass. Nothing over 2 lbs. most only 8 inches. Seriously a bite on almost every cast.

Wind was howling.

My pal used a wacky worm exclusively. I caught most of mine on a top water. This made it all good.

Also caught on trick worm. jerk bait and swim bait.

The swim bait was a 5" keitch. the fish I caught on it was only 7-8"

It is a managed pond and the bass look healthy but I think are all stunted due to the sheer number of them.

A fun day

Old 04-29-2022, 06:26 AM

Nothing beats top water. I have a pond like that near me where it is nothing but 10-12 inch bass. It used to have some monsters, 4-7 lbs, but people kept those fish when they caught them even after I told them those are the only breeding sized fish in the pond and needed to be thrown back. Keep the smaller ones and eat them. Now it is overpopulated with small fish that are not growing.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Genetic Freak For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (04-29-2022), jipped genes (05-01-2022)
Old 05-02-2022, 05:56 AM

Caught a BUNCH of sand bass yesterday. Last few times we went out they were little. This time I caught more keepers than dinks. Just kept 10 as I did not want to clean a whole limit. 25.

They were all fat and healthy. Caught a few 10-12" hybrids too. I hope people let them go so they can grow up into 10 lbs beasts but I fear most folk just think they are sand bass and keep them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20220501_171349.jpg (48.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 20220501_174118.jpg (48.7 KB, 3 views)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (05-02-2022), Genetic Freak (05-02-2022)
Old 05-06-2022, 07:51 AM

Going out again today for some sandies. I am off and so are 2 of my pals. Post front, blue skies, high pressure...will still have a good time. But I think fishing will be slow.

The Following User Says Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (05-06-2022)