World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Diet and Nutrition > Nutrition

Nutrition Ask questions and discuss any nutrition related topics here. Making nutrition education more meaningful through facilitated group discussions

Old 06-13-2022, 06:46 AM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 7,987 Times in 5,943 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by paramuscle View Post
How do you prepare the potatoes? I thought about switching it up for a bit but the rice is so convenient.

~PM
I just throw them in the Instant Pot and push start; either pressure cook or air fry. It just depends on how I feel that day. I can bake 5-6 large potatoes in 18 minutes and they come out perfect or I just cut them up into 1 inch cubes put a little oil on them with some Tony Chachere's and air fry them for 18 minutes.

No one gives a f**k about you once it inconveniences them.
The Following User Says Thank You to Genetic Freak For This Useful Post:
paramuscle (06-13-2022)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 06-17-2022, 07:19 AM

Thanked 6,377 Times in 4,754 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetic Freak View Post
I just throw them in the Instant Pot and push start; either pressure cook or air fry. It just depends on how I feel that day. I can bake 5-6 large potatoes in 18 minutes and they come out perfect or I just cut them up into 1 inch cubes put a little oil on them with some Tony Chachere's and air fry them for 18 minutes.
Dude that sounds good. I need an air fryer. I just microwave them until a fork goes through with no resistance. Then cut them in half and put half in my prep container with a little butter.

I always have a bottle of hotsauce for salt.

Rice same thing.

Para, if you want a mexican flair to your rice use that caldo de tomate, teaspoon chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon cumin, garlic and onlion powder and it is pretty damn close to mexican rice you get at a restaurant.

If you want it closer throw it in a skillet with a tad of olive oil. fry it until the rice is "dry".

It's awesome.

Also add a couple tablespoons of soy sauce and or fish sauce to your broth. adds a bunch of flavor.

I get tired of eating plain rice and potatoes. I started doing oatmeal and grits for lunch to change it up.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
The Following User Says Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
Genetic Freak (06-17-2022)
Old 06-17-2022, 12:10 PM
Administrator

Thanked 4,491 Times in 3,287 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
If you guys are using bouillon cubes, you can heat them up to dissolve in the water you use for your rice (stove or microwave), then pour it into the rice cooker....assuming the rice cooker doesn't dissolve it all. My rice cooker is small, and i'm not sure if it will heat and disperse the bouillon properly during the cooking process. Things like an InstaPot you don't have to worry about it.